Hib stealth zerg

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
majik said:
They do it to people they don't respect and why should they respect someone who ganks them just the same when they're solo?

Spot on mate :)

f.e. Jarvio... always runs, never fights, and yesterday popped me infront off 2 fg's off mids. He just slammed me and ran, he died though ;)

ps:Tristy mate, i did not POP you infront off the fg, i fought you and the fg arrived and watched me doing it, and gave me a heal before the last swing...

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
thesus mate, fg was just passing by when u popped me, yes u would have won that fight , but still i was stunned the 5 last seconds of that fight , but u did won a another 1 v1 against me so its 2 nothing :( cmon let me hit first next time :)

and sphir dont even remember ur fight , sorry i dont now what ur ns is called , i have already admit that i do sometimes have a friend or 2 with me but atleast u seem to find me solo sometimes and kill me :)

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
ohh i forgot , maybe i am less gimp now that i have done my sc :) finally got it only need to lvl my artis now :(

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Vipr said:
Someone got owned :wub:

Owned no when it was fg V's fg you guys got owned lol we lost 2 people :twak: , when it was 4 mids v 7 hibs we died..

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
You retards in sarumans hand do.

majik said:
So you have the same honour as the rest of midgard, congratulations..

Talk about generalise!!

How about u eat some of ur own dog food (e.g. honour and respect) and stop slaggin your realm mates off in public!? ...this is the reason why I think you are an alb in disguise, we rarely (if at all) see you saying this about opposing realms... funny co-incidence? Maji scores another own goal!

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
Talk about generalise!!

How about u eat some of ur own dog food (e.g. honour and respect) and stop slaggin your realm mates off in public!? ...this is the reason why I think you are an alb in disguise, we rarely (if at all) see you saying this about opposing realms... funny co-incidence? Maji scores another own goal!
Actually shows character.

majik

Banned
Xmi said:
Talk about generalise!!

If I feel the need to slag off my own realm I will do so at my will. If you are so knowledgable tell me one shadowblade that is active that actually has respect. Please do...

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
Talk about generalise!!

Hah... You talk about him generalising and does it yourself...

majik

Banned
Infact if anyone reading this thread could tell me the name of an ACTIVE SHADOWBLADE that has RESPECT, please enlighten us.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Infact if anyone reading this thread could tell me the name of an ACTIVE SHADOWBLADE that has RESPECT, please enlighten us.

I respect 3, but that's because i kinda know them.... Teheron, Jaond and Nalistah :D

majik

Banned
Aybabtu said:
I respect 3, but that's because i kinda know them.... Teheron, Jaond and Nalistah :D

None of those are active though. Which proves my point really. There are no active shadowblades that are worthy of respect, so if I feel the need to slag off the shadowblade community on FH I will do so.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Tiztla said:
tbut still i was stunned the 5 last seconds of that fight

In hibernia , we call this Diamondback ;)

But seriously mate, you seem like one off the few nice ppl still on these boards. Most are just lookin to flame others.
This grants you the respect off 1 hib stealther from now on.
I shall see you on the battlefield my friend !

majik

Banned
Surprising Death said:
Whe i play stealther i like being lame

Any reason ure telling me this? It was a fairly easy presumption anyway, all of FoM stealthers are useless and lame.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
All the respectful SB's stopped playing tbh.
The left overs are a pile of shite imo.

And in other news

"XMI - exc.mid.Sarumans Hand Guild Leader" generalisation eh? Maji is slagging off SH (As usual) hardly the entire realm unless you believe midgard revolves around you

majik said:
Any reason ure telling me this? It was a fairly easy presumption anyway, all of FoM stealthers are useless and lame.

I never play stealther except thid, and well, at least i don't troll this forum refreshing every tenth sec trying to find something to whine about

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:

Def not u :)

majik

Banned
Castus said:
Def not u :)

I don't have respect on my sb? Are you actually trying to prove how clueless you are or something? You don't know what the word means so I suppose I can't blame you.

majik

Banned
Surprising Death said:
I never play stealther except thid, and well, at least i don't troll this forum refreshing every tenth sec trying to find something to whine about

You are a better person than me. I only wish that one day I could be as perfect as you.

On a serious note: How I spend my time is none of your fucking business so get back to brynja, retard.

majik

Banned
Surprising Death said:
brynja.. hmm.. get your facts right before you whine

You don't even know what whining is, thats how pathetically small your vocbulary is.

You are a better person than me. I only wish that one day I could be as perfect as you.

On a serious note: How I spend my time is none of your fucking business so get back to brynja, retard.

That is not whine, it's an insult.

Maybe you should learn a new word?

majik

Banned
Surprising Death said:
Its an insult not being a better person than you

You judge how good a person is on how they respond to you on a forum?

It appears you don't only have a extremely small vocabulary, you have an extremely small, narrow mind aswell.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
That popcorns got more respect than Majii i think he should conc less on respect and more on something he can get:

/respec all :p

majik

Banned
Castus said:
That popcorns got more respect than Majii i think he should conc less on respect and more on something he can get:

/respec all :p

Since when did you know what respect meant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom