hib rvr population drop?

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
well u can't actually use the old way of dragwindow but there's a new way to do it. I'm sure everyone have used it thou not in rvr to lagg away from an opponent.

never ... dont even know how to do it ...

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
never ... dont even know how to do it ...

hehe, the mystery.

Either the dood we chased around had another trick up his sleeve or it was the "new" dragwindow thingie he used. Anyway he cheated since he moved around either really friggin fast in stealth or he lagged around intentionally.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Phule_Gubben said:
hehe, the mystery.

Either the dood we chased around had another trick up his sleeve or it was the "new" dragwindow thingie he used. Anyway he cheated since he moved around either really friggin fast in stealth or he lagged around intentionally.

please RightNow how it's done - be nice to get that one fixed as well.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
:d

Been gone for 4 months now :D

But glad to see nothing has changed, Albs still play like eejits, cry like gurls and bait like faeries :D

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
well u can't actually use the old way of dragwindow but there's a new way to do it. I'm sure everyone have used it thou not in rvr to lagg away from an opponent.

Only *i*s use those cheats, we albs don't even know how they work.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:

But glad to see nothing has changed, Albs still play like eejits, cry like gurls and bait like faeries :D
Nothing ever changes Nol. ;)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:

Yep.

All Albs are zerging hamsters.
All Hibs use radar l33t haxxx.
All Mids are unemployed/unemployable spotty Swedish boys.

Welcome back Nol, you actually playing again or is this a flying visit? :)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Yep.

All Albs are zerging hamsters.
All Hibs use radar l33t haxxx.
All Mids are unemployed/unemployable spotty Swedish boys.

Welcome back Nol, you actually playing again or is this a flying visit? :)

:D just passing through, happily playing wow beta, mythic will have to do a hell of a lot to drag my skanky ass away from wow ;)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
how fucking hard can it be do understand that you destroy emain rvr with your motherfucking CG and your cockassbitching BG? doesn't take a genious to figure that one out.

like hibs running perfect setup groups at 03:30 in the morning cos you are afraid u might find a bunch of random soloing fotms that will kick your ass if you dont have a rr8+ bard and a bodyguarding warden that protects your luri pbaoe?

vintervargen

Banned
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
like hibs running perfect setup groups at 03:30 in the morning cos you are afraid u might find a bunch of random soloing fotms that will kick your ass if you dont have a rr8+ bard and a bodyguarding warden that protects your luri pbaoe?

Talk to the hand

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
how fucking hard can it be do understand that you destroy emain rvr with your motherfucking CG and your cockassbitching BG? doesn't take a genious to figure that one out.

vintervargen said:
Talk to the hand

Indeed ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
nol said:
:D just passing through, happily playing wow beta, mythic will have to do a hell of a lot to drag my skanky ass away from wow ;)

who said they want u back? :drink:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:

Bah, shame, your realm needs you :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom