Hib Loop 12 nov

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Epo said:
why do you care and how do you know?

Think he base that on the time where every bloody place was camped by Horde peeps...its long ago true but its same guild that now is smacking people with their camlann bible saying "play fg vs fg or yooooo are wrong and must be converted"

No offense and no I dont play cam atm. /hugs and kisses and over and out :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Nedo said:
Think he base that on the time where every bloody place was camped by Horde peeps...its long ago true but its same guild that now is smacking people with their camlann bible saying "play fg vs fg or yooooo are wrong and must be converted"

No offense and no I dont play cam atm. /hugs and kisses and over and out :p

well Horde was a zerg at some point (~a year ago) due to lack of enemies. Only thing i want is nice 8v8 and no grey ganking / trash talking / nightraiding bullshit because it makes people leave this server and that means less good fights

Hjelten

Fledgling Freddie
CoDo said:
Im agree with you Jiggle, but when we did the last hib set up with our own rules, all guilds invited followed this rules and all had fun there, only one guild that wans invited and present there for themself didnt follow our rules and was Love, since this day, dunno really, we didnt invite again Love at hib classic, so if Elite want come again to hib clasic and have fun like others there imo they have to follow the rules set up by cg with rest of Group Leader of others guilds, is a big shit that when all have fun following rules come another guild and break this rules only cos they dont know anything about this rules or only cos they want to do and gain rps...

Well we who want to agree on the rules in hibloop lets continue do this and make more great pknights there.. If other guilds dont want to take part in this and play their own way let them..
The law of karma is quite simple.... :)

------------------

Jiggle WithMe - GM of The HOrde

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Epo said:
i think elite did a great job yesterday in hib loop (11.15.) they had 2 healers with spread/DI and killed spanniard without problems, so i think we should respect them a bit more than some of u do atm..

once and for all:
Eporana , best Mentalist on Camlann <Valheru>

Epo i think you didnt see every fight that SpaNNiarD did, first battle, near DL aganist Elite and BooM, nobody of my group died rest of ppl died

2fgs aganist 1fg SpaNNiarD = SpaNNiarD won

other fight aganist BooM, same thing SpaNNiarD won, but was a nice battle ;)

Other fight aganist Elite, Amorina our bard LD without endu killing casters strafing is hard but we died yes

Other fight aganist Elite again, the did a good work straffing but well we died after this we stoped cos lan we were playing will close and others loggs out

Yes sometimes Elite have lucky and a good caster group and kill others without any problem, but this one no say that they are uber only ppl with lucky :p

GaRRapiTa

Fledgling Freddie
Elite caste grp, Strafing all the time like hell:m00:

Oh, and forgot +DI3

Garrapita//Zhelgahdix |StraffModeOFF|:kissit:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
CoDo said:
Other fight aganist Elite, Amorina our bard LD without endu killing casters strafing is hard but we died yes

Aka you had problems lagging as bad as you allways do to keep up with elite's play style?

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
bla bla bla ... horde won

W00t i s0und like Codacx

please it aint big and clever to spam howe much ur guild beats people.

stfu +1 :>

Feylamia

Fledgling Freddie
CoDo said:

Other fight aganist Elite again, the did a good work straffing but well we died

it hurts to die vs someone you always called a gimp, doesn't it?
it's the same with odins. everyone called them retards (which is true btw) with no skill etc. and when they got beaten up by odins, they cried, because it's a shame to lose vs retards.
learn to respect your enemies and maybe some day you'll see that it's no shame to lose a fight (and there is no need to accuse others of bugusing, strafing, adding whatsoever and you can start looking for the fault at yourself...)
I know I don't follow this rule myself, but who cares? it's not me who is making a fool out of himself by whining about the same ppl and guilds all the time...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Feylamia said:
it hurts to die vs someone you always called a gimp, doesn't it?
it's the same with odins. everyone called them retards (which is true btw) with no skill etc. and when they got beaten up by odins, they cried, because it's a shame to lose vs retards.
learn to respect your enemies and maybe some day you'll see that it's no shame to lose a fight (and there is no need to accuse others of bugusing, strafing, adding whatsoever and you can start looking for the fault at yourself...)
I know I don't follow this rule myself, but who cares? it's not me who is making a fool out of himself by whining about the same ppl and guilds all the time...

There's a difference between losing a fight by any fair means (losing mezz, MA not performing as well as it should etc), and losing a fight cause someone has a class which can deal 1000+ dmg in 1 second.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
There's a difference between losing a fight by any fair means (losing mezz, MA not performing as well as it should etc), and losing a fight cause someone has a class which can deal 1000+ dmg in 1 second.

Or out lag/strafe you to hell.

Very long sinces I whined on fear. They play fair. I would say we go about 50-50 in fights or so depending on whom is in thier group and whom is in ours. Nexus is a fair playing guild aswell.

Dominion well they play fair most of thier time but thier group is allmost allways 9+ at this current state.

Spanniard they lag. Thier tanks strafe when thier are being hit. And then if that doesn't work they lag some more.

Elite timer, stick/djinn/house/etc camp and run/port if they lose the mezz.

Odins aka dynastin can't play w/o at least 2 warlocks or camping somewhere.

Horde, well I ain't the right person to judge us. But imo we stay and die or win with our groups. Support might strafe from and til but I can't say that there is never anyone that doesn't do it :)

Les Bannis, Plays fair. Odd group setups. Mostly clean fights.

Animist army. Camping and play more or less like elite.

GDE, not seen this guild out pking for several months.

4th realm. Well dunno don't see much of them either. Mostly clean fights as far as I recall.

BooM/West Coast see fear at the top.

Bet I missed some active guilds out there but these are the ones I seen recently.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
omg 4 h without whine on my post.... everyone lost thier internet access or something?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
nope, i stole the worlds bandwidth and use it to post on 500 forums :)

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Spanniard they lag. Thier tanks strafe when thier are being hit. And then if that doesn't work they lag some more.

Horde, well I ain't the right person to judge us. But imo we stay and die or win with our groups. Support might strafe from and til but I can't say that there is never anyone that doesn't do it :)

Strafe for do positional styles its allowed, but I can't say that there is never anyone that doesn't do it :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
NeLSoN said:
Strafe for do positional styles its allowed, but I can't say that there is never anyone that doesn't do it :)

i love nothing more than typing in underline when it has no possible justification

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom