Hi

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Is there a good site where i can see what cap bonuses are? ie healing bonus etc.

Thanks.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Good question. I don't have any webby to direct you to, but here are the caps from items:

Healing percentage, buffing percentage, spell duration, resists: lvl/2+1% (26% at 50)

Regular stats: lvlx1.5 (75 at 50)

Stat cap bonuses: 25 (you can get 100 dex (for example) from items with 75 dex and +25 dex cap)

All damage-enhancing bonuses (melee damage, spell damage, spell pierce, style damage, spell range, archery range etc.): lvl/5, which gives 10% at 50.

Not sure about power pool (I don't really play casters) but i think you can get +25% powerpool too.

I probably forgot something but i'm sure ppl will be happy to correct me ;)

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Cirandi said:
Stat cap bonuses: 25 (you can get 100 dex (for example) from items with 75 dex and +25 dex cap)
I might have read this wrong.. however.. for 100 dex you need +100 dex total on your gear AND the +25 dexcap.

Cirandi said:
Not sure about power pool (I don't really play casters) but i think you can get +25% powerpool too.

You can get +25% powerpool without any + to powercap.
However, with powercap you can get up to +75% powerpool as long as you also have +X (max is 50) to powercap. I have 75% powerpool on my SM.

There is also +25% to duration of spells and +25% debuffbonus.

afaik the heal and buffbonuses are capped at 25% , not 26% :)
With Catacombs you can also get +concentration% - but never tested it myself.

disclaimer: I just woke up and haven't had any coffee.. feel free to correct me and/or explain better. :)

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Fenderon said:
I might have read this wrong.. however.. for 100 dex you need +100 dex total on your gear AND the +25 dexcap.

Yeah, that's what i meant, when i re-read what i wrote it looks a bit weird :)

And thnks for clearing up the power stuff :)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Stats can be overcapped to 26 not 25 and yes healing/buff/duration bonuses are capped at 25% not 26% as another posted pointed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom