Hi! :o

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Well, had alot of questions regarding my health and sudden reappearance and thought I'd make a post for a little update and to say hi! :>

The cancer got it's ass kicked which, even I myself was kinda surprised about. (Read up on the survival rate for Pancreatic cancer and you'll get my drift ;))

I'm back, I'm (almost) completely healthy and I can't wait to start playing again! And um.. being a wanker on the boards ofc!

Thanks for the emails, telephone calls and get well packages I got from you all, especially those who I'd barely even spoken to. The past few months have been absolute hell for me and my family and knowing that there were people out there who cared helped me through some really bad times.

I'll be rolling a Hero and a Mana Eld and I'll hopefully see ya'll out in Emain soon! ;>

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
<loads up the verbal abuse engine>

it's about time you're back!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
OMG you have cheered me right up Dook :D I have been wondering how you were doing lately but didn't know who to ask. Suffice to say I am fucking delighted for you :D Welcome back old timer :cheers:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Glad you're better, but a shame you roll a damn hibby! :(

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Even if you've decided to become one of those tree-hugging scum, a hearty Welcome Back. Really glad to hear you're better. :clap:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Welcome back Dook, fantastic news on the recovery :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome back Dook. You are my new hero, I doubt anyone of us have wtfpwnd cancer :p

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
welcome back mate, since i saw your original post saying about what happened to you it kinda scared me a bit and since then have went of the smokes (i know, a different kind of cancer but i am the same age as u so a bit of a wake up call). happy as larry to see u got over it and welcome back :D

Eroa

Banned
nuky said:
welcome back mate, since i saw your original post saying about what happened to you it kinda scared me a bit and since then have went of the smokes (i know, a different kind of cancer but i am the same age as u so a bit of a wake up call). happy as larry to see u got over it and welcome back :D

Is larry a happy guy?

And i think many people have missed to hate you Dook so welcome back and hope you get to keep your health.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
wtfpwning cancer >> all imo

Good to see u back and a warm welcome from little me ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
woot !!!! :cheers: :worthy: :clap: Dook "Le Butt Plug" Pug is back :0
welcome back !!!

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL, I'd totally forgotten about the whole Butt Plug thing :p

Thanks for the well wishes and Eroa, thanks for the new signature ;>

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Glad health is on track again Dook, just make sure you keep it that way you little runt :D

Have fun in treehugger land (you know you want to go back to Mid really) :)

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Dook I'll give ya 5plat for ya Mrs

Sping: Oi! That's just rude! I'm worth _atleast_ 10p!!! :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom