Hi! :o

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
damn that's wonderful dook, must've been a real hell going through all that... same for your family and friends... you're one tough mofo

my daoc addiction stopped the moment my friend was on IC with brain fever... he survived after a tough battle but my daoc addiction never came back though... ;) (after realizing how important RL actually is...)

have fun with daoc... although I would stay away from it :)

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
damn that's wonderful dook, must've been a real hell going through all that... same for your family and friends... you're one tough mofo

my daoc addiction stopped the moment my friend was on IC with brain fever... he survived after a tough battle but my daoc addiction never came back though... ;) (after realizing how important RL actually is...)

have fun with daoc... although I would stay away from it :)

To be honest, the one thing I've learnt through all of this that can relate to DAoC is that RL is what you make of it. Enjoy all things, just don't over-indulge.

I'm back playing DAoC but I won't be playing anywhere near the amount of time I used to. It's a great game,, just too much of it can distort your view of it somewhat.

P.S L14 on Hero \o/

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
That is something worth celebrating - ill get meself a stella.

Take it easy :)

Zarff

Fledgling Freddie
glad to see you back dookster...hope to own with our dwarf team again in WoW :) take care out there!

punchy

Fledgling Freddie
you survived PANCREATIC cancer??! Normally thats game over... :(

wd on getting the "extra life" power up ;0

1UP

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know you but it is happy news all the same, welcome :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Dook said:
Well, had alot of questions regarding my health and sudden reappearance and thought I'd make a post for a little update and to say hi! :>

The cancer got it's ass kicked which, even I myself was kinda surprised about. (Read up on the survival rate for Pancreatic cancer and you'll get my drift ;))

I'm back, I'm (almost) completely healthy and I can't wait to start playing again! And um.. being a wanker on the boards ofc!

Thanks for the emails, telephone calls and get well packages I got from you all, especially those who I'd barely even spoken to. The past few months have been absolute hell for me and my family and knowing that there were people out there who cared helped me through some really bad times.

I'll be rolling a Hero and a Mana Eld and I'll hopefully see ya'll out in Emain soon! ;>

\o/

GREAT GREAT News! :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
welcome back :)

Once upon a time you played a runie I believe? :) or am I very wrong? ;P

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
welcome back :)

Once upon a time you played a runie I believe? :) or am I very wrong? ;P

Yus, Dook the Runie. :>

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
dont know you, but im really happy you survived... yet another proff that daoc is lifesaving! i know it kept you alive! WB to RL imo ;) (bet you used purge to get it of it...)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Dook said:
Yus, Dook the Runie. :>

The first ever level 50 i killed :p
Could have joined us in alb land tho, can't see any reason to start a dirty stinking hib :)

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, this will be like my 3rd 50 in Hib, it's not like I just moved here or anything ;>

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
i know :p
Still not to late to join us tho

you can even borrow my necro :)

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
I remember Dook teh runi.

You helped me with my L43/45 epic with my old thane xD

Glad you are ok mate, welcome back stinking hib!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom