Originally posted by Wonk
stop spamming mr IhateCaveShammys

was lag and..

Who said I hate them? Just said they are useless in groups

GET A CLUE thx.

T

thegreatest

lol guys dont fight please :p

I just want to know how 'uber' the lvl 46 aoe dot is, I mean is it ok to lose the better buffs/resists etc for that? I didnt knew group end regen did disappear in patch 1.62 (wont get my shammy to lvl 50 by then anyway, maybe likely near patch 2.0 or so ;)) but I see that 32 in aug gives you better buffs and better resists, thus you will be more group friendly and wanted more in groups and you will still have some decent nuking spells (best bolt<however its broken atm :( and best dd)

So I first had in mind to go 46 cave with this char, but since I see that soloing with this char is far not so effective as soloing with my sorcerer (have handeled 2x orange and 3x yellow with my sorc at same time, good pet + great cc for teh win ;)

Now I think I will be more a group char, but shammys will never be good at healing so 41 cave 32 aug and 14 mend then? (However I really like to get the lvl 15 ressurect :p)

Damn I'm confused :p

btw, what will we get when the group end regen dissapears? Single target lvl 4 end regen (buff)?

H

horil

Originally posted by thegreatest
lol guys dont fight please :p

I just want to know how 'uber' the lvl 46 aoe dot is, I mean is it ok to lose the better buffs/resists etc for that? I didnt knew group end regen did disappear in patch 1.62 (wont get my shammy to lvl 50 by then anyway, maybe likely near patch 2.0 or so ;)) but I see that 32 in aug gives you better buffs and better resists, thus you will be more group friendly and wanted more in groups and you will still have some decent nuking spells (best bolt<however its broken atm :( and best dd)

So I first had in mind to go 46 cave with this char, but since I see that soloing with this char is far not so effective as soloing with my sorcerer (have handeled 2x orange and 3x yellow with my sorc at same time, good pet + great cc for teh win ;)

Now I think I will be more a group char, but shammys will never be good at healing so 41 cave 32 aug and 14 mend then? (However I really like to get the lvl 15 ressurect :p)

Damn I'm confused :p

btw, what will we get when the group end regen dissapears? Single target lvl 4 end regen (buff)?

We're not fighting ( I hope )

32 aug is ok if you ask me, because you get end reg 4 from it.
And I don't know many full cave shamans out there, your spec looks like ok, but again everyone plays the char he founds out best. Good luck what ever you chooce to do

Regards,

N

Nichneven

imo 46 dot is nice... does less than it should because of all the great resists/SC armor out there now, but it will always make people flee in terror ;)

Originally posted by horil
I don't know many full cave shamans out there

Well, now you know me :p

:fluffle:

H

horil

Originally posted by Nichneven
imo 46 dot is nice... does less than it should because of all the great resists/SC armor out there now, but it will always make people flee in terror ;)

Well, now you know me :p

Let's take it word to word, you're not full ( 50 ) ;)

N

Nichneven

Originally posted by horil
Let's take it word to word, you're not full ( 50 ) ;)

Only thing I'm missing is the best aoe root :clap:

might as well consider me full honey :)

N

Nichneven

yup yup that will be my next project after getting purge (only 1 point away!) :cool:

C

Carlos Bananos

imo aug is more helpful than cave for grps, having your support able to perma sprint and tanks able to style forever will effect a fight far more than a dot that will be cured/healed/purged and break mez :)

R

redknapp

It really is a case of the right toys for the right jobs. Although the last AE DoT is great fun in zergs, keeptakes, MGs (try spamming DoT and Disease on the milegate as a zerg comes through, then run like a ready gravied chicken) it is not an opener, as if you cast that over a mez you will find the group offers dry up pretty fast.

Personally I stopped Aug at 32, although I may lower that in the near future in favour of a bit more heal, owing to the fact that post 1.62 cave and mend lines are likely to get some lovin.

As I am at present, im 41/32/14 and never regretted it for a second.

Oh, about your looking for a guild....you seem a nice enough bloke, get me in game, maybe Realm Defenders could use one more nice guy (as well as me)

Z

zmurf

a little sidenote, maybe mythic should make some of the baseline skill's cave specced to make cave shammie's more group friendly, so to speak, like ae disease and single target root or/and make ae root / pbaoe disease shout higher cave spec, since these spell's have without a doubt saved NP group's atleast a couple of hundred time's so far, if used correctly

N

Nichneven

Originally posted by zmurf
a little sidenote, maybe mythic should make some of the baseline skill's cave specced to make cave shammie's more group friendly, so to speak, like ae disease and single target root or/and make ae root / pbaoe disease shout higher cave spec, since these spell's have without a doubt saved NP group's atleast a couple of hundred time's so far, if used correctly

will u marry me? :wub:

whoops that's right, i'm engaged :rolleyes:

T

thegreatest

thnx redknapp I will message you in-game, had asked a lvl 50 from realm defenders before but he told me that I could join when I hitted lvl 20 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread