Hi Marfach Albs

zRRR

Banned
me and ziva were engaged once, but we fell out cos she wanted gunz as best man and i wanted k9 :(

Ziva

Fluffy
zRRR said:
me and ziva were engaged once, but we fell out cos she wanted gunz as best man and i wanted k9 :(
Yeah right... and then you woke up? :D

Anyway, if this was GS raid i can only say LOL. You know GS can be done with 1-2 groups right? ;)

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont get it...

Why do so many asume that the most fun you can get out of this game is the be as few as possible?

loot hoes the lot of u... :p

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
MesS° said:
I dont get it...

Why do so many asume that the most fun you can get out of this game is the be as few as possible?

loot hoes the lot of u... :p

nah rather go as a zerg to kill one mob but get wiped by easy-encountered Sidhes that lubs meee.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I think the point was that you took 80 people to wipe out the GS, and then died at the sidhe's. 80 People is overkill for the GS, we frequently take 1fg, and we survive the sidhe :D

Chilly

Balls of steel
your either a) noob or b) fool if you die to the sidhes, in the FIRST placve you shouldnt be aggro to them if youv been sensible in the past and in the SECOND place, all you need is 1 good faction rezzer to disband, walk thru to the desired hall and wait for the rest of their grp to come legging it woth 6fg of sidhes beating on them, w8 for the fookers to die, then rez an voilla! no faction lost, no nothing lost.

zRRR

Banned
Ziva said:
Yeah right... and then you woke up? :D

Anyway, if this was GS raid i can only say LOL. You know GS can be done with 1-2 groups right? ;)
its true tho
isnt it

Belomar

Part of the furniture
This was an alliance raid to get the alliance geared up and in the right mood for ToA. Obviously it seems to have failed, but still. :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Belomar said:
This was an alliance raid to get the alliance geared up and in the right mood for ToA. Obviously it seems to have failed, but still. :)

nah preparation for repeated wipeouts is good ;)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
A lot of BS being tossed around, it was/wasn't a RR... I think the point is that telling others over a thirdparty program what u see is LAME.

Example: If mids killing hibs at hmg/HW, hibs whine over IRC and then suddenly 3-4 fg albs show up. That, imo. is wrong since if there wasn't an alb there to see it with his own eyes. They would never had known anything in the first place. All communication outside the game where anyone can see it is totally wrong, It's never fun to be discovered when u are trying to raid someone/something and then be discovered by, for example, a infil at mmg/emain, that infil cries bout it over IRC and *whoopsie* 100+ hibs has been alerted that mids are up to something.

If many ppl think that it's ok then this is only a whine If not, think about what u should do with "that info" next time.

just my 2 cents.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
It was a GS raid, nothing more nothing less, and most of the people that came, didnt bring their mains anyway, they brought an alt for the xp.

clear

mids kill gs with 1 fg
albs have to do it with 10fg and get even a wipe out at sidhe's hib side

cute :)

Ziva

Fluffy
Phule_Gubben said:
I think the point is that telling others over a thirdparty program what u see is LAME.
Ok, you got a point there, let's close FH. We are not allowed to post what we see. So no screenies, no stories about weird encounters/fights/ingame actions.:m00:

He, when i made the thread i didn't know it would be blown out of proportion this bad. I just thought it was funny to see that many fgs die that way, regardless if the event was a failed RR or Marfach raid.

Imo there is a difference between spying and leaking before/during an event or watching 10 fgs albs die yourself and assuming that whatever event is was, it's finished at that point. But if you want to think otherwise, go ahead :)

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
1. It was an Alliance XP Raid
2. They weren't RR10 SCed Albs
3. The sheer stupidity with some posts here never seem to surprise me (please keep yah assumptions to yourself)

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
clear

mids kill gs with 1 fg
albs have to do it with 10fg and get even a wipe out at sidhe's hib side

cute :)

And you think we can't kill him with less then a 1 FG? IMO you need to put those glasses down as they seem to blur yah vision a lot.

And do some of you even know how hard those Sidhe hit? I guess not... They hit harder then GS for your info, heck some even hit harder then dragon does in melee...

And I ask Ziva are we making posts now about raids that failed to just annoy fellow gamers who trying to have some fun? Because I thought this community was way past the times there were many posts about bragging how good their zerg was and how stupid the enemy is.. The fact that this has been done by a Moderator now makes me even more sad...

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
I've done GS with 6 people and a BB.. Wonder why this raid couldn't :x.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Silverblast said:
I've done GS with 6 people and a BB.. Wonder why this raid couldn't :x.

As its already been said read the fucking post above. It was an alliance raid more for fun than anything else. And some pepople dont feel the need to buy the how to get to level 50 in a week book you know!!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

:x

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Calaen said:
As its already been said read the fucking post above. It was an alliance raid more for fun than anything else. And some pepople dont feel the need to buy the how to get to level 50 in a week book you know!!
Oh and i raid GS for what? Wasting my time?
What I understand from your post is that if you want to have fun you must be a complete dumbass, grats your great at it.

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
Just a question...

excuse my curiousity but what were you doing in Marfach with about 10fg?

And those sidhes hurt don't they?:fluffle:

/me mysser Ziva

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
Khalen said:
And you think we can't kill him with less then a 1 FG? IMO you need to put those glasses down as they seem to blur yah vision a lot.

And do some of you even know how hard those Sidhe hit? I guess not... They hit harder then GS for your info, heck some even hit harder then dragon does in melee...

And I ask Ziva are we making posts now about raids that failed to just annoy fellow gamers who trying to have some fun? Because I thought this community was way past the times there were many posts about bragging how good their zerg was and how stupid the enemy is.. The fact that this has been done by a Moderator now makes me even more sad...

1st:
Well. I was barding in the group that first found the 10fg alb zerg, we wanted to gank GS and didn't expect to run into such an enormous zerg. Since we and mids normally do GS in 1fg we couldn't believe that it's just an exp/farm thingy and we raised the alarm in the alliance. There was NO crossrealming involved, we insta died to the zerg, if we had known that you are down there we wouldn't have come alone, and not with 35785 mobs on our tail.

2nd:
Yes I know how hard this sidhe hit, i warned the groups that followed us on our 2nd attempt (this time with the goal to kill the zerg), but they pulled them anyway, we were almost whiped out as well. When the alb zerg arrived and I was the last one standing in my group, i ran to the next room and lull-pull as many sidhe as possible. I tried to pull them through an ice wizzi PB, which worked :flame: I had the best laugh in month watching that whipe out. Best was when 1 of the 8 survivors attack a sidhe and the rest did too.

Ziva

Fluffy
Khalen said:
The fact that this has been done by a Moderator now makes me even more sad...
Ok, last time... me beeing moderator does not forbid me to post. I'm just a DaoC player/FH visitor like anyone else and i read these forums for fun. I'm entitled to have my own views and opinions and the mod title doesn't change that. That said... i don't mind critism on my post so feel free to do so but if all you can come up with is that it was made by someone who happens to be a moderator then please save yourself the trouble.

Still i fail to see why my post was worse then the other 73737373 posts containing "I wtf pwned you with my l33t zerg/uberbuffed pwnage stealter/whatever". It was a normal question and i really wondered what you were doing there. I must admit i'm happy to know you weren't doing a RR cause i didn't realize i might have spoiled that when i made the post since i thought that even it it was one it failed due to massive killing in there.

I was looking forward to a massive RvR fight in Marfach yesterday. Too bad we got wiped by the sidhes too :D

Adari

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
It was a GS raid, nothing more nothing less, and most of the people that came, didnt bring their mains anyway, they brought an alt for the xp.

hahahahhahahaha

10fg for a GS raid

must have been great exp!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
This is the part of the late BW and the new FH I hate the most -- the assist train of gloating people piling up to have their say and thus somehow feel good about themselves. And while Ziva may naturally have an opinion regardless of her being a moderator, I do believe it is a bit sad to see a moderator at the forefront of such a thread.

Now flame and gloat away.

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
This is the part of the late BW and the new FH I hate the most -- the assist train of gloating people piling up to have their say and thus somehow feel good about themselves. And while Ziva may naturally have an opinion regardless of her being a moderator, I do believe it is a bit sad to see a moderator at the forefront of such a thread.

Now flame and gloat away.
QQ! :p

it was funny from hib perspective, not like hibs killed the albs exactly.. just facilitated their suicide

people take this game way too seriously

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom