Hi All

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Just to let you know after 23 months in various sandy shit holes in the middle east I am coming back to ywain armed with a nice big weapon and a bottle of white lightening !!...ok not white lightening but got alot of lost drinking time to make up for !!
See you december all and take it easy on me to start till get back used to playing !!!

Jamiesmallicus aka Cheeseynob :drink:

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome back dude.....happy to see u coming back.....if u need anything look for me ingame (midgard ofc) !!

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
thanks corv and guin :)

I might take you up on that for a change guin lad :) ...ive already got a rr 5 champ on ywain from before I left !! But a mid tank might be a nice change to play even a 2 hander sb maybe,although not sure i would be any good at that stealth malarky !!

Jamie :):drink:

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

I might take you up on that for a change guin lad :) ...ive already got a rr 5 champ on ywain from before I left !! But a mid tank might be a nice change to play even a 2 hander sb maybe,although not sure i would be any good at that stealth malarky !!

Hey :) loooooooooooong time... would be nice to see you again altho regarding the stealth side of things... theres not many that solo or the known soloers tend to add and zerge (like me lol)

On Ywain server you can pretty much forget the solo scene altho its not impossible but damn hard.

But nice to see your coming back :)

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie

Anytime time bro my....u will find me prolly at Nakaiii-ywain1 or Anomander-ywain1 :D c u soon!:clap:

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey jamie, good to see yet another old name making a return!!!!

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Jamie, where were you stationed if I may ask?

Also welcome back! :)

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Cheers LD :) and Jar..

Ive been based at the following places Jar in past 23 months)
Basra (brit now american base in iraq)
Al udeid ( american air base in qatar)
Kuwait (military side to the international airport)
Minhad ( coalition air base in the UAE )

It has it perks i.e tax free wages but in the end we took a step back in living conditions so decided enough is enough :)

Cheers and see you guys soon :)

Jamie

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Based under a railway bridge in Bradford with his Tenants Super imho.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Jim! :) Not hiding mate, just working, making the days go by one at the time :) Hows Cornwall? :D

Ahh, comming bk to DAOC soon?? Cornwall is the same as it always is tbh m8, wet and bloody cold!!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Rumour has it that Marc would love to play Paladin again

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Cheers LD :) and Jar..

Ive been based at the following places Jar in past 23 months)
Basra (brit now american base in iraq)
Al udeid ( american air base in qatar)
Kuwait (military side to the international airport)
Minhad ( coalition air base in the UAE )

It has it perks i.e tax free wages but in the end we took a step back in living conditions so decided enough is enough :)

Cheers and see you guys soon :)

Jamie

Nice mate, I've been stationed in Camp Bastion just outside of Basrah, well this was in 2005 tho :) And I've also been to a fair few of the military bases in Kuwait :)

Jim, nah I'm not coming back I think, I'm enjoying hanging out with people more these days, but I do play in a fixed group 2 days a week (When we get all people on) :)

Nate

FH is my second home
I heard White Lightning is being discontinued btw ;o

dasbuffbot

Regular Freddie
marc! jacob! cooooome baaaack.... me and kala are awaiting you to arrive, and will RP power lvl you, be it on alb/mid/hib your choice :p

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
marc! jacob! cooooome baaaack.... me and kala are awaiting you to arrive, and will RP power lvl you, be it on alb/mid/hib your choice :p

what realm are you mostly playing das? guessing my long term lover bambi is on mid again :)

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
Never mind what bloody realm is he playing where the fuck have you gone !

that noise you can hear under your bed....thats where i am :)

been busy mate thats all, the move too way longer than I thought then xmas n sh*t, will be back over the next week or so, whats the situation on realms? are you guys in the same mid guild?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom