hhmm

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Really? You need to go there more often then, or stay for a longer time.

I roam around the bridge area for around 15-20 min, after that I get bored :p

Coming to think of it, I've met Cheeseynob there too.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
this is just fucking bollox, hunters that see you from miles and set their pet on you in front of 141809 mids AND run away... all of those mids are just stuck to that tower with their hunter friends and not leaving the tower area unless with a fg+, and even then I had around 15 mids chasing me from berks to the ruins area south of berks, and then failing to find me 2 of them poped SL ... how pathetic can you be?

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Dark teal with a mauve cloak. I tell you, it's the new black! Recycling my necro name for the lock. So technically I could get a Rahvien-Prydwen was just killed by Rahvien-Excalibur.

That better be a male avatar and have at some stage imprisoned the queen of andor! (if i got the wrong one of the forsaken there i dont care!)

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
130k on 4 days play would make me cry though kivik.. The worst day was when AE tards cut the alb port, no action what so ever..
And i rly hate the south bridge of beno, no thrill at all just guys hanging around waiting for a fight... Its acutally more of a thrill when u get added on and fucking piss annoyed at the scouts, but hey its a game :)

And lol at the scouts zephyring u and starts shooting arrows at u instantly and then u c 2 more popping out of sth to shoot at u while in zephyr... talk about knowledge! :worthy:

But ppl like Izasku should not know this right, they only play to add and doesnt check what actually happens! :flame:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
not enough hibs tbh, just pure mid v alb mindless zerging. If hibs do get a grp going they only make a pure bomb grp to camp the bridge, get whiped and return. Fun playstyle.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Y..hibs r relatively few. And they only come out in numbers too...when they do.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
not enough hibs tbh, just pure mid v alb mindless zerging. If hibs do get a grp going they only make a pure bomb grp to camp the bridge, get whiped and return. Fun playstyle.

that might be due to the several hibs who only have their midgard chars logged on these days <sigh>

leviathane

Part of the furniture
can you actually stfu about x-realming, starting to get real boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom