hhmm

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
What on earth has this server become...

Skilless zerge v zerge ... run from berk to beno and beno to berk fun fun fun.

Honestly since 1.88 this has got really shit - hopefully this will pass - but who knows at present time :(

Theres soloers but most tend to add now.
Theres far to many players all in 1 area.

I know this is how it is meant to be played and all massive battles etc...
Can you honestly say deep down this is how you lot like playing now?

Everyone must be getting huge amount of RP but tbh everyone has gone RP whores since 1.88.

Well thats my thoughts, tell us yours on this new Dyvet Addfest?

Not whining just saying how I feel.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Theres far to many players all in 1 area.

Thats the problem... just see how small and narrow the little stip of land between Beno and Berk looks on the map... put there 90% of the rvr that happends atm...and there u got it

kivik

Part of the furniture
As I've said before, solo action has never been this good for me since 1.88. You're doing something terribly wrong amp :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Well i usually doesnt complain...but why the h-ll does mids have to run with Hunters in groups....is it realy that fun to zerg down stealthers , and i meen all types of stealthers , talk about rp horny :puke:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
kivik if you define solo action by getting nuked to death/double PA'ed/turned into a pin cushion in 98% of your fights, then I guess its good :D

kivik

Part of the furniture
kivik if you define solo action by getting nuked to death/double PA'ed/turned into a pin cushion in 98% of your fights, then I guess its good :D

Well I don't, to be quite frank I think I've been added on like 5 times in 4 days of playing now. While I've farmed a good 130k RPs.

I will give you a hint. There's Orien's Bridge and Occassus' Bridge, wich one do you go to and wich one do you think I go to?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
as a mid maybe, what will I find there? You , maybe Eul, and 2-3 warriors, such fun! I dont really like that duelling area tbh, I prefer roaming with the risk of getting added, but dont like to get added almost all the time ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Welcome to Septina's and Netcode's Race To RR12!

Didn't know i was aiming for rr12 on any of my chars. Not even close on any char and wont ding it ever on one either. :p
I play what is needed to get a group running and have good laughs on ventrilo. :)
And now when Madi has gone weak-mode I'm kinda forced to play paccer, not that i mind really, nice to play the ole' gimp dorf again. :)

My sorceress is still my highest char and thats 11L1 as far as i can remember, haven't played it in ages tho so cant remember really. :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
avalonian sorc>all

word! :D Didn't gimp it totally tho, was a few rl friends that got me started in the first place and got advices on starting stats, so at least it has 10 con/dex/int. :)
Tho, making it medium avalonian is the sux. :( But hey, at least I'm not like that old school avalonian ice wizard, cant remember the name, Euf-something, was tall avalonian. ;P

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Erodafira? :)

At high rr avalonian or sara doesnt matter much tbh, even avalonian would be better cause of high acuity

Lethul

FH is my second home
i have to agree with kiwik, rvr has been great for me :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Didn't know i was aiming for rr12 on any of my chars. Not even close on any char and wont ding it ever on one either. :p
I play what is needed to get a group running and have good laughs on ventrilo. :)
And now when Madi has gone weak-mode I'm kinda forced to play paccer, not that i mind really, nice to play the ole' gimp dorf again. :)

My sorceress is still my highest char and thats 11L1 as far as i can remember, haven't played it in ages tho so cant remember really. :)

Yeah yeah, I know the deal, you still fit good in the same category (for me).

Less smilies btw!

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
*g* - what is it called? And the far more important question, color of the panties?

Dark teal with a mauve cloak. I tell you, it's the new black! Recycling my necro name for the lock. So technically I could get a Rahvien-Prydwen was just killed by Rahvien-Excalibur.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
You betcha. Moshi is extatic cause now someone else is always the first target to die. And omg do I die a lot. :D

Yeah, your name sounded familiar ;) sorry for PA'ing you a couple of times, just warlock balls make me horny! (rp horny ofc)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well I don't, to be quite frank I think I've been added on like 5 times in 4 days of playing now. While I've farmed a good 130k RPs.

I will give you a hint. There's Orien's Bridge and Occassus' Bridge, wich one do you go to and wich one do you think I go to?

There's a reason it's so good for you and so lousy for us.

Mids camp berks, and stay there.

If we're to get any fights we have to go there and then we get added on by either mid zerg, mid fg or Hunters.

Pop a hunter and he'll FZ you into mid zerg and mids happily add.

Go to the different bridge and you MIGHT be lucky and find a couple of heavy tanks which is close to impossible to beat.

Might be easier for you as you have different albs roaming to check all spots, mids just camp Berks and that's it (except a few fg's but that won't help me at all).

kivik

Part of the furniture
There's a reason it's so good for you and so lousy for us.

Mids camp berks, and stay there.

If we're to get any fights we have to go there and then we get added on by either mid zerg, mid fg or Hunters.

Pop a hunter and he'll FZ you into mid zerg and mids happily add.

Go to the different bridge and you MIGHT be lucky and find a couple of heavy tanks which is close to impossible to beat.

Might be easier for you as you have different albs roaming to check all spots, mids just camp Berks and that's it (except a few fg's but that won't help me at all).

??

Albs camp Orien's Bridge, and stay there. Pop an infil and all albs come running for the holy realmpoint.

Go to Occassus and you MIGHT be lucky to find a couple of soloers.

Okok, might not be that many midgardian soloers but still.

And I hate that bloody duelring forming at Occassus, just stop it, roam! :mad:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
??

Albs camp Orien's Bridge, and stay there. Pop an infil and all albs come running for the holy realmpoint.

Go to Occassus and you MIGHT be lucky to find a couple of soloers.

Okok, might not be that many midgardian soloers but still.

And I hate that bloody duelring forming at Occassus, just stop it, roam! :mad:

Only soloer I've found at Occassus is Rikarmaru, but he won't fight me anymore :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom