Heya Hibs

V

Vrisslar

Hey All :D

After allmost 2 years of playing alb@excal, its now time for me to try the other side of the fence, so why not the realm with the lowest number of players on excal.

I would like to know if u could help me with the following:

Any classes missing in RvR grps ? ( like alb need clerics )

If there is what race would u like it as, and what spec would be the best ? :D

Whats the best cash farming char ? race and spec.

Need this cause im use to having 30 plat+ on alb and now im starting all over ;)

Any guilds out there that want and old experienced player, who know how to have a laugh but most imported takes things serius and allways willing to listen, learn and help others. Im a 100% team player.

What i like to have in a guild are ppl who know what they are doing, playing as a team, rdy to help others and allways rdy to defend there realm :D

Regards and thx in advance
Vriss (The crazy git who rerolled 3 accounts ;) )
Happy New Year all.

Edit: typos

D

Divinia

Originally posted by Vrisslar

ALB Excal:
Aldamir 50 Merc - Vrisslar 50 Sorc
Vriszlar 50 Earth Theurg - Nijar 50 Necro
Vrizslar 50 Mincer - Zitta 50 Earth Wizard
Verag 50 Caba - Cossa 41 Air Theurg
Vrizzlar 46 Infil - Zarri 46 Slash Infil
Amraz 43 Scout - Amras 35 Friar
And Others
Happy owner of house 1 and 10 Drayworth Rilan ( /houseface 236 and 234 )

All Deleted

well.. i can give an analysis if you want..

your mad.

V

Vrisslar

Divinia:
Maybe i am, but got tired of the way alb are going and was borred, so no point for me to stay in a place that got more then enough ppl, rather be in a place where i have more fun, and i know that cause i have been playing hib on a french server, but omg i dont understand anything there :D

Hope u will help me even tho im mad ;)

Regards
Vriss

V

Vrisslar

Got mid chars there, and have more fun with them then the alb once :D

Edit: just say if u dont want more peeps in hib :p

E

enli

druids = clerics as bb
farm character is mana-enchanter (till focusnerf)
rvr-chars: bard,druid, warden, hero, blademaster, mana-eld/enchanter

J

JoxerTheMighty

Got mid chars there, and have more fun with them then the alb once :D

Edit: just say if u dont want more peeps in hib :p

Forgive the rudish welcome of the peeps who spoke before me but for some of us it may seem hard to understand how someone can easily delete a bunch of experienced Lv50-characters and start all over in a new realm. /Salute for that decision - I doubt I would have the willpower to do that :)

Anyways..let me welcome to you Hib. I hope you will find your stay memorable, pleasurable and funny. As for chars....well, druids are always welcome in groups (we seem to be a bit shorthanded on em always it seems). But you should ask someone else about the spec though - I am not familiar with the finesse speccing a good heal or buffdrood takes.
As for levelling purposes: Atm a manachanter would suit you best for that (until the patch comes out). Manachanter and Druid combined (maybe with another MR5 ment) would definately be a good choice for levelling fast.

V

Vrisslar

Thx for the welcome and the help.

Rolled a Druid now, and counting on 50 spec to be like 41 Regrowth 35 Nuture, think it sound pretty good, if u peeps got better specs plz bring em on :D

Indeed yes it was hard to say goodbye to the 50´s, Cash and the realm i had played in for allmost 2 years, but i finaly god enough of somethings and was kind of borred.
I had been thinking about stop playing, but i allways wanted to play hib, the reason i started alb back then, was because some of my friends was there, but they stopped playing now.
So i was thinking: borred of alb, tired of somethings, best friends gone and i allways wanted to be a hib, so why stay in alb ? :D

So now i have started all over hoping to make new friends and find a good guild ;)

oh well thats my storie Thx again for the help.

Regards
Vriss

L

liloe

yes I can agree, druids are a class which is often needed.

Generally mana-elds and mana+light mentas are doing good mage work; heros and bm's are most hib tanks (as mentioned in another thread, champ is lots harder due to missing det, but a fun class for sure), I dunno about valewalkers, but I think for them counts same as for Champs: fun but no det. and a crap special RA; warden is getting left out in RvR grps more and more, but I still think it's a good class, though druid would be easier to lvl and easier to find an RvR grp; ranger and ns, nothing to say, solo or stealthzergclass, but same on every realm; farmchars are atm manachanter with focus, but animist also should work very well together wih buffbot (there was a thread here about it, can't remember exactly though)

I'd say chose what u like most as class and race, though more dex races are ofc first choice - imho - for all spellcasting classes, which means celt as druid/warden/bard ; luri as mage (though elves look lots better and only have 5 less dex, but more int and 5 less useless points in qui).

Only my opinion ofc, have fun in hib =)

W

Wot-do

!

Dont make a champion, animist, mentalist or a valewalker.
If u are making a tank, try to borrow friends chanter to power lvl at fins, else it will be tought getting lvl 50.

B

becana

Welcome too the underdogs :) Hope you have fun, and may the alb zerg show you mercy :)

M

Mirhen Morkir

Animists are Uber, they're the new FOTM :)

V

Vrisslar

Originally posted by Wot-do
If u are making a tank, try to borrow friends chanter to power lvl at fins, else it will be tought getting lvl 50.

Got 3 accounts else my old alb chars wouldnt fit in hehe.
What i have been doing so far are: Account1- Chanter Account2- Regrowth/nuture Druid Account3-Buffbot.
With this im focus pulling about 5 ora con mobs at the time works like a charm imo :D

Originally posted by becana
Welcome too the underdogs Hope you have fun, and may the alb zerg show you mercy

tbh m8 i rather be on this side of the zerg, more of a challenge and by that more fun imo,
and if things end totaly bad well then enter a other RvR zone and steal some alb/mid keeps :)

Regards and thx again for the kind welcomes
Vriss

Edit: darn typos

A

Aybabtu

Roll a NS or Ranger and i'll see ya in teh Emain! :D

V

vintervargen

40 reg 35 nurt 9 na, the 41 reg heal is pretty useless. go for low lvl ae root for interrupt instead.

L

liloe

Originally posted by vintervargen
40 reg 35 nurt 9 na, the 41 reg heal is pretty useless. go for low lvl ae root for interrupt instead.

and then the root works and the nature druid will kill you =))

V

Vrisslar

oki ill do that thx m8 :D

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Roll a NS or Ranger and i'll see ya in teh Emain!

Be nice to the luri´s u alb scum :p

Thx for help and welcome peeps :)
Vriss

L

Lessurl

41 reg heal is far from useless.

W

Wot-do

Got 3 accounts else my old alb chars wouldnt fit in hehe.
What i have been doing so far are: Account1- Chanter Account2- Regrowth/nuture Druid Account3-Buffbot.
With this im focus pulling about 5 ora con mobs at the time works like a charm imo :D

Edit: darn typos

Sounds like u wont have any problem lvling up.

W

Wot-do

!

Originally posted by Lessurl
41 reg heal is far from useless.

if we talk rvr like turil here does it is, drains way too much power.

F

finbahr

Re: !

***IGNORE THE ABOVE POST***

seriously this guy is leetist. If you are playing for fun and enjoyment of the realm then most of the above are fun chars admittedly better for pve imo the animist is one of the best cash farmers in the game and always fun to play your every casters friend(inc healers) if you own a menta and best heals in the game also HOT rocks(and both the best for keep take and defence) not much experience with vw and none with champ

but welcome to hib enjoy the realm and our toons...but plz don't become one of the "elite" this is not high realm rank its the attitude

J

justintime

Non det tanks do seem to be looked down upon (at the moment - I have good reason to believe that something will be done about det in the RA review).

However I don't agree with the advice against an animist, come ToA you'll be everyones friend... An animist with a decent ammount of creeping spec (full creep not required) is probably the best hib scroll farmer bar none.

ToA gear makes casters a lot more viable in rvr too.

E

elerand

Play a VW like a tank at the beginning of rvr encounters and be dissapointed, however a good bard demezzes, so play it like a caster at the beginning.
Interrupt any casters you see with your instants, lifetap to interrupt, 8sec stun anyone chasing your support, join the assist train.

Still advise making a class you can lvl fast with, esp as you have 3 accounts, when you get bored then make one of the less favoured classes, they are still a lot of fun in rvr!

L

Lessurl

Re: !

if we talk rvr like turil here does it is, drains way too much power.

I was talking rvr aswell. (why use that high a spec heal pve, death wish? :p ) I would say its drawback is the power cost, but its fast cast time and high value make it extremelly handy for keeping alive people with the assist train on them. Next to spread heal it's my favourite heal on my druid.

Sure, it costs more mana than a spread heal, but it heals for more on one person and casts faster, making it a lifesaver sometimes. I use it a lot on my druid and with a healthy supply of mana pots + mcl2 + raging power (for longer fights) I can keep my mana up in the majority of fights. Plus, when you take crits into account I've never seen a crit heal on a single person from a spread heal reaching anywhere near the amounts i can get from one cast of the lvl 41 heal.

And comparing it to the lvl 32 single heal, Which i used for a while as i was rvring at 49 when i only had 40 in regrowth, I found due to it healing for less on a single person than the spread for only .37 s faster cast time that i prefered to use the spread heal in the majority of situations.

Anyway, i seem to have babbled on for a bit. But i stick by my first statement. 41 reg heal is far from useless. :p

V

Vrisslar

Sounds like u wont have any problem lvling up.

Hehe i wil only be using this setup to get druid and chanter 50 so im able to defend Hib in RvR and farm cash, then i will lvl the other chars the normal way, cause tbh i really hate pl so borring and no challenge :D
A other reason is running around solo like this are a nice way of exploring the realm, since i dont know much about hib lands this is needed, cause i have only played hib on a french server and omg not even the mobs got normal names there :p

Thx again for the help
Vriss

I

inuyasha

Hehe i wil only be using this setup to get druid and chanter 50 so im able to defend Hib in RvR and farm cash, then i will lvl the other chars the normal way, cause tbh i really hate pl so borring and no challenge :D
A other reason is running around solo like this are a nice way of exploring the realm, since i dont know much about hib lands this is needed, cause i have only played hib on a french server and omg not even the mobs got normal names there :p

Thx again for the help
Vriss

Good player, good player!

Welcome to hib! =)

Users who are viewing this thread