Hey, look at this :/

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
I think it's safe to say that everyone concerned is a moronic idiot, and that's why it's such awesome reading! :worthy:

Although by quoting this im am indeed calling myyself a moronic idiot, i like the post (rep point, cus it made me laugh). I agree with sparx though, think we should call it quits now on the forums :fluffle:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Quantaco said:
Really I think becoz Theonlylink once again think he can solo the dragon by himself... pfff... theonlylink solve yourself out please before you tell other off. If u really think you are uber then dont ask other to pl most of ur alt. And mate grow up, Dont log or ignore when someone wanna to tell you the truth.

GIMPTACO :D

Its me Quarter... i didnt know u even used Freddyshouse lol , come PL me with your solo guild hehe

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
GIMPTACO :D

Its me Quarter... i didnt know u even used Freddyshouse lol , come PL me with your solo guild hehe

lol, havent have much people in the solo guild anymore :p Really never like to post on FH as my english crap ^_^

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
You guys must be truly dumb.

Especially original guy who posted original screenshot.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Isn't Ceribian that guild hopper guy?

He is indeed.

Also from seeing Converstaions he has had with my RL Brother ... I personaly Don't like his attitude ( I'm right , no matter what you say) Is not something i'd like.

But if he wants to post Screenies up on FH rather than try and resolve it in-Game it's up to him , my suggestion though is to not bother replying to them.

Simory

Fledgling Freddie
ermmm how about forgetting all this and STFU every1 its a GAME not ur real life!!! so act normal, and play the FUCKING game!!! if u make something like that so serious then u really having problems with ur life, does any of u even know how its like on the other side off the computer screen....

(my point is, its a GAME not ur fucking lifes ur playing, and if u see DAOC as a life go see a doctor or something cause then u got a serious problem)

ty and hf in-game

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
NOooo don't take it to pm's in game.. how can the rest of us possibly enjoy the comedy occuring here if they do that!!!

I think it's safe to say that everyone concerned is a moronic idiot, and that's why it's such awesome reading! :worthy:
:eek: that feels like.. rep for you!! :p

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
i know theonlylinks since i was in KoTL.
he goes to AC since he was 39 and still goes there.
plus he was asking thern guild to help him. again and again and again. but GM then he helped him once but he understood that it was pointless.
he left KoTL because he didnt receive any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom