Hey look at this, you help a noob out and look what i got in return:
*sighs* ahh well

Attachments

• OKAY!.JPG
    OKAY!.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 594

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
lol.. theonlylinks is a moron.. absolutely one of the biggest asswhipes out there :) oh and <3 coldsnap :)

firebomb

Fledgling Freddie
you let see us a little bit of the story, but what did happend between u 2?
There must be a argue or something?

I dont think ppl will say this if there wasnt happend anything !!

(Just my mind, so dont judge me :p)

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
I have quite a few screenshots of the arguement tbh but cba attaching them all, i would jus like to point out that Theonlylinks is a selfish theiving sod.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Post the lot, or dont post anything. What you posted looks more like slander to me.

kurios

Loyal Freddie
Cerib,

- I have no idea what happened between you and Theo and at this point i even don't care. There are some things that i like to point out though:

- If you have a problem with a player then contact a GM instead of posting on FH.

- Your screenshot shows only part of a conversation.

- You get angry very easely and then you lose control.

- You do stupid things.

- How do you dare to make posts like this while you know that there is hard proof that the actual noob (read moron) is you?

With actions like this you are hurting the guilds you are in. At Nailah's encounter last week you have damaged the imago of my guild, there were players from other guilds in the /bg who witnessed it all happening. You even aimed your attack to one of them. Happely enough you did /gc quit yourself after our conversation following your actions.

And now you are in another guild and are continuing your actions.

People like you piss me off.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Had a few problems with a certain member or members of TEW, but I can't be arsed posting or doing anything about it. I just add them to my personal ignore and shit list and let them be :p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
post the lot if anything will make entertain reading of teh 13 year old outs there

:m00:

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Cerib is very childish after joining a bg with him for nailah's i wanted to leave after 5 mins....
I cud of posted some very similar stuff about you on that raid after all i was just trying to "help a n00b out"....
Then again im not as retarded as you

e31.jpg

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
kurios said:
Cerib,

- I have no idea what happened between you and Theo and at this point i even don't care. There are some things that i like to point out though:

- If you have a problem with a player then contact a GM instead of posting on FH.

- Your screenshot shows only part of a conversation.

- You get angry very easely and then you lose control.

- You do stupid things.

- How do you dare to make posts like this while you know that there is hard proof that the actual noob (read moron) is you?

With actions like this you are hurting the guilds you are in. At Nailah's encounter last week you have damaged the imago of my guild, there were players from other guilds in the /bg who witnessed it all happening. You even aimed your attack to one of them. Happely enough you did /gc quit yourself after our conversation following your actions.

And now you are in another guild and are continuing your actions.

People like you piss me off.

Okay, i would report it to a GM, only one thing. i know what will happen. NOTHING as per usual, and as for that nailah's raid Techno, your the one who was giving me abuse. My pc froze, i told you that and you blamed you dying on me!

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Cerib said:
Okay, i would report it to a GM, only one thing. i know what will happen. NOTHING as per usual, and as for that nailah's raid Techno, your the one who was giving me abuse. My pc froze, i told you that and you blamed you dying on me!

Dont talk shit

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Technodave said:
Dont talk shit
Im not talking shit, i have witnesses, such as Nocpala, Barzak etc. your the one who kicked that whole arguement off so ermm.. stfu? :touch:

Induur

Fledgling Freddie
indeed techno did start the arguement but u reacted in the worng way to it your should of just ignored it and got on with the raid. as for theonlylinks argument i have witnessed the whole arguement and links is in the wrong about it not cerib.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Induur said:
indeed techno did start the arguement but u reacted in the worng way to it your should of just ignored it and got on with the raid. as for theonlylinks argument i have witnessed the whole arguement and links is in the wrong about it not cerib.

givf! for second opinion!

:m00:

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
I might of kicked it off but i only said what i said with reason spaming the BG with
DEX/QUICK
DEX/QUICK
DEX/QUICK
DEX/QUICK
DEX/QUICK
DEX/QUICK
DEX/QUICK
DEX/QUICK

or

OMG WHERE ARE YOU
OMG WHERE ARE YOU
OMG WHERE ARE YOU
OMG WHERE ARE YOU
OMG WHERE ARE YOU
OMG WHERE ARE YOU

and then

OMG I KNOW WHY I DONT LEAD RAIDS

did promt the answer becos u cant lead them ?

The top and bottom of it is this i only joined to help u out not to get stressed out by you.
You trying to sort the raid out was stressing you out and u stressing out made others in the bg feal stressed i wanted to leave the bg not long after we had set off from heaven

I thought we had sorted this out in PM's but i guess u want more ppl to see this so i realy dont mind how long we carry this on for:eek7:

ps get more ppl from your /gu to agree with u !!

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
Gues another arguments kickin' of here too. Sort it out with a duel in-game ;)

Induur

Fledgling Freddie
ps get more ppl from your /gu to agree with u !!

m8 im not in the same guild as cerib i was there for the nailahs cred i have been after for some time now. and yes ceribs spam was annoying i agree with your there. why dont your two just leave this there is no need to carry it on no one will get anything out of it. Techno u did start it but i agree it was provoked.

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys

Why are you discussing these things on the forum
It s not polite to other daoc members

btw i m back on daoc.

PLZ CLOSE THIS BOARD
and sort it out in game

Greetings Lithaladin
GM of The Eagle Warriors DaoC
GM of British Dragons GW

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Really I think becoz Theonlylink once again think he can solo the dragon by himself... pfff... theonlylink solve yourself out please before you tell other off. If u really think you are uber then dont ask other to pl most of ur alt. And mate grow up, Dont log or ignore when someone wanna to tell you the truth.

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
Quantaco said:
theonlylink solve yourself out please before you tell other off. And mate grow up, Dont log or ignore when someone wanna to tell you the truth.

These are personal comments which dont really need to be said, i'm sure nobody knows the whole story of whats happened and like Lithaladin has said, this should perhaps be sorted out between them and not on the forums.

Yeah Quantaco your entitled to your opinion, but surely, ignoring your biased comments and avoiding an argument by logging is being grown up??

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Beovulf said:
Yeah Quantaco your entitled to your opinion, but surely, ignoring your biased comments and avoiding an argument by logging is being grown up??

Well perhares you are right as this is my opinion, but to be honesy if u have someone who have a bad impression to you for a while and been treated most of the people in the same way, what will u think :) Just wanna to mansion so that the other can have a think about how is this person really like <As whoever is playing the game then they should also have to respect the others???>.

Also how will you said if u have done wrong and ignore the false and when I was saying things which negative to your position then you logged ? :p Will you think that is the best and normal way you have treat it :)

I am just mansion that I wont mind if you are but I think you also wanna to play with someone who can respect you, right?

Beovulf said:
avoiding an argument by logging is being grown up??

:p I have never mean he want to avoid an augurment mate :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
NOooo don't take it to pm's in game.. how can the rest of us possibly enjoy the comedy occuring here if they do that!!!

I think it's safe to say that everyone concerned is a moronic idiot, and that's why it's such awesome reading! :worthy:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
with regards to link. I actually teamed with him last night before the blessed server went down. And i found him to be a nice guy. He mentioned to me that he is getting alot of stick in game. So dont you think that the point has got across? No point in keeping at him, he was more than happy to help me out and done a great job in keeping our necro alive.

I say leave it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom