hey, it`s something new to whine bout !!!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
FFS,

people are campigne the stairns down in laby !

nerf those people !

yesch

whatever.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
couldnt resist a sitting avalonian, went up his back for a pbae-kiss on the cheeks

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Should whinge about cm pve'ing relics again tbh. Far more interresting.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
How a group with I dont know how many rr10+ ppl in it can suck so bad is possible i don't know but cm seem to do it quite well.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
How a group with I dont know how many rr10+ ppl in it can suck so bad is possible i don't know but cm seem to do it quite well.

That's easy:

R10 is not a measure of RvR ability.
Take CM, R10 is about 6 Million RPS, so that is around 10,000 towers/keeps*, so 10 doors a morning for three years is, ker ching R10!

And not killed a single person...

If we were all doors and CM played when we were actually awake....we'd be in very serious deeps shit...we'd be sooo pwned... but alas :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
That's easy:

R10 is not a measure of RvR ability.
Take CM, R10 is about 6 Million RPS, so that is around 10,000 towers/keeps*, so 10 doors a morning for three years is, ker ching R10!

And not killed a single person...

If we were all doors and CM played when we were actually awake....we'd be in very serious deeps shit...we'd be sooo pwned... but alas :)

Haha, damn that was actually really funny!:) :drink:

/Charmangle

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
So is this gona be a new rule ?

Cant strafe
Cant attack someone in combat
Cant stand on a bridge
Cant attack a resting group
Cant camp an entrance

:worthy:

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Add some input from some of the other threads lately too:

Cant use active abilites
Cant use items

that leaves crafting or pve whilst maintaining sotg focus :)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Add some input from some of the other threads lately too:

Cant use active abilites
Cant use items

that leaves crafting or pve whilst maintaining sotg focus :)

Can't over-charge on crafting though as it's backstabbing your fellow realms mates & therefore against the SotG.

Crafters across all realms should all agree a fixed price structure where they make minimal profits & provide maximum benefits for realm mates in case they find themselves on short 'vacations'.

Come to think of it people that farm encounters to sell items from profit are also on shakey ground. Maybe they should give the items away in order to stay in line with the SotG.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Thing is atm there is a serious lack of respect amongst the pplayers.

especially to thosefromanother realm.

cant stop it from happening, but i have run past many a soloer asa duo/trio only to get steam rollered...it sucks and isnt gonna change.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
meh if it's red its dead
unless it's red and a bainshee camping my stairs

in which case I'm dead.

That's kinda the game though... plus breaking camps is great fun :D (except when the wean goes mental and I'm having to try gtaoeing whilst supporting a small baby over my shoulder... not so much fun)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
film, can you make a sticky of `omg, CM pved a keep again`, so people don`t have to start a new thread once every few days about it ?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
film, can you make a sticky of `omg, CM pved a keep again`, so people don`t have to start a new thread once every few days about it ?
And it's necessary to make threads like these? :|

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i guess i didn`t put enough smilies to make clear i was taking the piss about people complaining about campers.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
i guess i didn`t put enough smilies to make clear i was taking the piss about people complaining about campers.

"Without the use of a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to make a parody of whine that someone won't mistake for the real thing."

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
did he taste good ?

duck with some orange saus is great.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
"Without the use of a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to make a parody of whine that someone won't mistake for the real thing."

Oic, so everytime someone put's a smiley in a sentance you must consider it a joke?
Anyways jaja. It wasnt just pve'ing a keep, it whas actually 3 keeps, with opening a relic gate ofc. Mebbe someday ill get the point why people do this.

Alan said:
Cant strafe
Cant stand on a bridge
Cant camp an entrance

Ye you can strafe. You can strafe so hard it makes it nearly impossible to be hit by someone. Fps lag and connection lag aint helping either. You can window drag aswell if you want.
You can attack any 1 vs 1's or 8 vs 8's ye. You can also grapple a solo'r with 1 scout and have 2 others shooting the grapple'd target from 2 side's. Perfectly legal.
You can camp a Bridge 24/7 like Kagato & friends. Generates lots of action in the frontier (bridge - dropoff - bridge - dropoff).
Attacking a resting group is the best oppertunity you can get. Go rest somewhere safe or be pwned.
You can camp an entrance and kill the same 2 people over and over again for about 50 times or more. They are just clueless if they come back and are trying to enjoy pve or pvp in the lab. The fact that you are deny'ing them a place to goto is irrelevant.

Sollac said:
Thing is atm there is a serious lack of respect amongst the pplayers.

especially to thosefromanother realm.

What he said.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
So is this gona be a new rule ?

Cant strafe
Cant stand on a bridge
Cant camp an entrance

:worthy:

You missed :-

Can't whine and flame on FH

but then that would really upset peeps ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom