Hey guys!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Hmmm nobody else is coming out to play. I may be off to do some Skyrimming in a sec.

TdC

oh, @Deebs can take it like a champ for all his protesting that he is a giver. He likes being worked like one of those pile-driving machines. Everyone knows it.

TdC

awwrite I am off for some games before bed (sounds better than what will really happen though, heh). you seem a good sort. don't be a stranger!

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
awwrite I am off for some games before bed (sounds better than what will really happen though, heh). you seem a good sort. don't be a stranger!
Haha have fun bud!

Had a great time talking to Y'all enjoy the games im gonna go do the same I think! Feel free to add me on steam as well Aleinzz

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
awww shucks :D

Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Right, welcome, time for your initia-

Ah, Deebs and teedlepips beat me to it :(

TdC

you're slipping, Gwadlington-Smythe. I also find that it is perfectly natural to discuss @Deebs' pointiness or @BloodOmen's rampant onanism.

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
you're slipping, Gwadlington-Smythe. I also find that it is perfectly natural to discuss @Deebs' pointiness or @BloodOmen's rampant onanism.
I love that you use words like onanism and sound smart haha just say you love talking about other men wanking.

TdC

I love that you use words like onanism and sound smart haha just say you love talking about other men wanking.

make no mistake, I am not smart in the slightest. many people will back me up on this! also, I actually prefer to talk about my own excursions in to auto-eroticism, but at the same time I try to shield the forum denizens from the harsher realities of life. All must be balanced!

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
make no mistake, I am not smart in the slightest. many people will back me up on this! also, I actually prefer to talk about my own excursions in to auto-eroticism, but at the same time I try to shield the forum denizens from the harsher realities of life. All must be balanced!

And this is why you're a mod :p

TdC

Lies! I'm a mod because @Deebs promised me free beer. I'm still waiting. WAITING. DEEBS. WAITING :eek:

TdC

you see, in reality the beer is not free. in fact, the truth lies in realizing there is no beer.

photo_movieMatrix-quoteSpoon.jpeg

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
you see, in reality the beer is not free. in fact, the truth lies in realizing there is no beer.

photo_movieMatrix-quoteSpoon.jpeg

/looks at beer intently... It seems to be pouring but in reality there is none.

TdC

starring in a series does not mean I watch it. or even like it. guy needs to earn the green, sheesh :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
HEY!! I go on vacation and this place turns into what by the looks of it is a huge gang bang homo fest!? :eek:

As a janitor I guess there's nothing else I can do, but to call a real mod and have this thread closed! @TdC close this thread immediately! Wait a second....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom