Hey guys!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
optimistic @Mabs? really? things get worse than being tricked in to believing @Deebs was NOT a ginga?

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
don't worry. I rate Blood's masturabatory prowess rather highly. although how we got from @Deebs being a petit brunette english rose to @BloodOmen knocking one out I am a shade unsure
until blood beats darksouls 2 while blowing his load he is no god at masturbation!

And i'm not very sure either! He needed to be brought in though :p

TdC

until blood beats darksouls 2 while blowing his load he is no god at masturbation!

I don't think he has completed the game yet. At least, he hasn't said so that I read. I've not been around much so maybe I missed it.

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
I don't think he has completed the game yet. At least, he hasn't said so that I read. I've not been around much so maybe I missed it.
With all the time he and I talked about it, i'm sure he's beaten it at least once.

TdC

who wouldn't? HE takes 2 or 3 of those and he's a monster! Lets think charlie Sheen in scary movie monster!

two or three bags? nah, that's just on the bus to the thrift store for @Deebs

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What the fuck? I am lost, remember this when you have your sexual fantasies, I AM A GIVER NOT A TAKER.

Having said that I know that @TdC like to shovel a bit of dirt.....

TdC

With all the time he and I talked about it, i'm sure he's beaten it at least once.

I'm pretty sure Blood's beaten it while he and I were talking too. You never know what the filthy bugger may be up to.

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
What the fuck? I am lost, remember this when you have your sexual fantasies, I AM A GIVER NOT A TAKER.

Having said that I know that @TdC like to shovel a bit of dirt.....
i'm sure you'll take it for the right price :p

TdC

What the fuck? I am lost, remember this when you have your sexual fantasies

now that you have informed me that you are a swarthy bottom-ginga you no longer feature in my sordid, depraved, vile rantings

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
now that you have informed me that you are a swarthy bottom-ginga you no longer feature in my sordid, depraved, vile rantings
now that is just mean. we both know he'll always be there

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
couple of chicken mcnuggets and half a packet of chewing gum is @Deebs' going rate
really? And i was gonna spend the money on a frickin double cheeseburger for him. Tryin to rip me off like that! How dare you @Deebs !!!

TdC

nah: I am *very* particular. also, Deebs can't iron a shirt and if anything makes me spray my sexy teedle-milk all over the living room it's some hard-core ironing!

TdC

really? And i was gonna spend the money on a frickin double cheeseburger for him. Tryin to rip me off like that! How dare you @Deebs !!!

your charity becomes you sir. I'm sure @Deebs will let you share in the eating of his sexy fat cheeseburger

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
nah: I am *very* particular. also, Deebs can't iron a shirt and if anything makes me spray my sexy teedle-milk all over the living room it's some hard-core ironing!
If deebs can't iron then what is the point of deebs being here?

TdC

in fact, it could be said he is the pointiest of them all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom