Hey guys!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
HEY!! I go on vacation and this place turns into what by the looks of it is a huge gang bang homo fest!? :eek:

As a janitor I guess there's nothing else I can do, but to call a real mod and have this thread closed! @TdC close this thread immediately! Wait a second....

It's @TdC - I always knew he was so far back in the closet he was in fucking Narnia.. but this is just too much :( he's gone and we can't ever get him back.

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
It's @TdC - I always knew he was so far back in the closet he was in fucking Narnia.. but this is just too much :( he's gone and we can't ever get him back.

/enters dramatically and screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and let's the echo fade off into silence

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I don't recognize the term 'mod' unless it's prefixed with either 'filthy fascist' or 'nazi'. also, I'm only in this here closet because that fucking lion said it would be FABULOUS. it's not. it's dusty, there are spiders, and I think that asshole took my wallet :-(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I don't recognize the term 'mod' unless it's prefixed with either 'filthy fascist' or 'nazi'. also, I'm only in this here closet because that fucking lion said it would be FABULOUS. it's not. it's dusty, there are spiders, and I think that asshole took my wallet :-(

It was probably @Deebs that nicked your wallet to be fair, he's a crafty one that Deebs.

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
If you're a nazi then you're OK in my books.

Best nazi 2014

TdC

yay I win a prize!!! wait....

its-a-tarp-719413.jpg

TdC

I doubt it dude. It broke my heart when @Gwadien owned up he wasn't a tiny blonde pixie. Then @Deebs says he's actually not a real red-head. I'm not going through that kind of pain again!!! :eek:

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
I doubt it dude. It broke my heart when @Gwadien owned up he wasn't a tiny blonde pixie. Then @Deebs says he's actually not a real red-head. I'm not going through that kind of pain again!!! :eek:

It's ok im a tan skinned muscular saracen man with a giant dick who is willing to share.

TdC

sorry chumbacon, unless you're a tiny blonde pixie with a sweet rack, or a top 'n bottom red-head of Italian lineage Mr Teedinpants isn't even twitching.

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
sorry chumbacon, unless you're a tiny blonde pixie with a sweet rack, or a top 'n bottom red-head of Italian lineage Mr Teedinpants isn't even twitching.

This is the Internet I can change for you....

My name is asuna I have a giant rack and wings

TdC

Oh? Now we're talking! Also...welcome to our quotes database :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Think I'd better leave right now, before I fall any deeper

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom