Hey guys, who remembers me?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Oh. I've just seen this thread. I actually remember you aswell. Welcome :)

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood.... <whipes a tear>... The Return of the Lost Son! ;)

Not playing tho... Like so many others I don't feel like ruining a fond memory of the game... (Waiting to try out Warhammer Online ;))

Nice to see your alive and kicking :ninja:

Kede

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Lox!

I remember your scout too. I dont play anymore either. It would just make me cry to log in and see this great game again. Don't have the heart for it.
(would get too addicted, too fast)

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't loggend in in a year or so. remember game was going down on classic when I quit.
I played DAOC for 4 years, and loved it like hell. And when I read this thread, seeing the names of people who were already 50 when I started, like wilddork, I miss you guys:fluffle:
but, i can't make myself start playing again, cause I have memories of how great this game was 3-4 years ago: exping in lyonesse, getting mad at the wizzies in the port keep for them leaving just as u died, seeing a FG Nolby Pride while running with 20 people and already knowing your gonna get owned by them, getting 2hitted by Salamurhaaja wile running around in emain as a lvl 40, the raids with Flemish Lions, the discussions with people when the Brethren and the Prodigy splitted, the glory after killing someone one on one.

but I know DAOC at the time just doesn't bring the joy it used to do.
I hope maybe in a couple of years they bring it back, the way it was, without toa, without NF, without vamps, WL's and other crap. but I'll know this just won't happen.
end of an era for me:mad:, but he'll, it was a great era to live in

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Yes I remember you. Good forum sig. I just coughed up a nostalgic £8 to have a look at the old place as well. Quiet, isn't it?

Brilliance

Can't get enough of FH
I remember you Loxley. I haven't played for so many years yet I still make a stop on these forums only to get nostalgic - but in a nice way : )

I remember (about.. 3 years ago or more) running towards you at 5% and evading your last arrow, followed by a comeback + frosty gaze that led to a victory. This game has given such strong emotions...

Have fun if you start playing again : - )

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Heh, anybody remembers me who still plays? :)

Hi Loxley, I remember you from way back when Red Dragons were a big strong guild. Mad and Stephen still play occasionally also. Good to hear the Uni is going well.

Regarding Scouts, they are OP right now and will stay that way until next patch. Read up on 1.88 as the whole archery system has changed. Not all of it is good imo. Still lots of RP's to be had in Hadriens Wall right now with Insta RvR both there and in Hib.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Loxley, resub and try it out for a month. I think you'd enjoy the archery changes, I sure do on my Hunter atleast :D

It's enough players to gank on a scout as well :)

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Lox, I do remember you, had lots and lots of nice fights with you and my sb, quite often at mid teleport keep in hibernia :)

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Loxley, I remember you from way back when Red Dragons were a big strong guild. Mad and Stephen still play occasionally also. Good to hear the Uni is going well.

Regarding Scouts, they are OP right now and will stay that way until next patch. Read up on 1.88 as the whole archery system has changed. Not all of it is good imo. Still lots of RP's to be had in Hadriens Wall right now with Insta RvR both there and in Hib.
This is such a trip down memory lane... O'hoy there, Hawk - how's Dubai? :) Hot I assume... it's so wet here up north :( ;)

Fiiniiix

Fledgling Freddie
Loooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!one!!! and hey Zlair and hawk :) ofc i remember u, with especially fond memories of starting up together in Red dragons with me sexxie merc Fii :) I play on the Us classic servers now, cheesy vamp ftw, if u roll there look me up on Bleedyr-gareth. Hope all is well for u irl, mebbe cya soon:sex:

Varg

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Loxleyhood!

My old SB varg is buried nowadays ... but I sure remember the great fights we used to have back in the days :cheers:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Hey Zlair and Fii!

Dubai is damn hot right now 45+ and 40% humidity, praise Allah for AC! ;) 38 at midnight! Filled my passport up with visa's in less than 2 years so awaiting a new passport = no travel for me right now. Family still in the UK so I'm now classified a WANKER - Wife Away No Kids Eating Rubbish!

Just came back from a very wet week in UK but had two nice weeks in Umbria. Damn nice drinking all that lovely wine down there. Hope your both fit and well. I here the weather is getting better now.

Just restarted playing myself to fill some time between pubs/movies. Fii, you still playing that sorc part time?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yo lox...

scouts are OP now... and if you are ml10 then you have a very minimal grind to get RVR ready...

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
hi lox
had some good fights with u out side alb TK in OF odins dont play much now tho

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, to anybody who does. Hi. Been a few years now, hasn't it. I've looked at a few pictures of the new expansions in the shops and heh, this is not your father's DAoC, is it? I've just finished my second year of University and am thinking about starting up DAoC for a month just to doss for a bit before I go off to America to travel from East to West coast, then go for an internship at the local newspaper.

Anyway. Tell me of DAoC nowadays - especially Scouts. Do pets still track you down and brutalise you in stealth? I will be sort of sad if they don't because I exp killed hundreds of Bonedancers and Spiritmasters by leading their pets into red cons that way.

Which is what the rat gobblers deserve, you see.

Anyway. Also I am also only up to Atlantis... this going to be overly crippling to play?

Cheers guys.

hey l0x <3 scouts p00n atm ! u should try renewing and taste it ! cu ingame ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom