hey albs! u know that relic u got in renaris?..

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
take one last look at it.. coz im gonna take it. u getting too cocky for my liking and its time to open a can of whup ass and put u back in your place.

shit hits fan later today. u been given warning so no excuses when we trample your scrawny arses ok?

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
what cockyness would this be, and... u and whos army ?! haheahea

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
take one last look at it.. coz im gonna take it. u getting too cocky for my liking and its time to open a can of whup ass and put u back in your place.

shit hits fan later today. u been given warning so no excuses when we trample your scrawny arses ok?

Id believe you if you didnt have a twinkie in ure mouth and didnt live with your mom.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
I heard Robin was gonna be out in the frontier all evening... good luck taking it.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
if we give u the relic back now will u let us live :eek2:

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
hmm just owned myself, u dont need an army to alarmclock

Comos

Loyal Freddie
ilaya said:

give me some canned whup ass ! :worthy:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
all the albs posting, tell your friends to stop the friggin useless high RR zerg. Say hello to getting out of the water, mezzing a few ppl and weeyaaa......welcome albion with RR7+ ppl. Let's also not forget the Lion Knights camping towers...skillzor.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
all the albs posting, tell your friends to stop the friggin useless high RR zerg. Say hello to getting out of the water, mezzing a few ppl and weeyaaa......welcome albion with RR7+ ppl. Let's also not forget the Lion Knights camping towers...skillzor.
O Dear i'm so sorry i didn't know i wasn't allowed to camp a tower,i will of course stop doing it and make sure that there is not more than 1 rr7+ Alb per group so,please don't set your canned whup ass on me.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:

Yes because only Albs do this... :rolleyes:

Wish they had a yawn emote :mad:

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
wtf? All I ever see in rvr is high lvl hibs and shit and now ur complaining? And we're getting cocky? Not that I play a lot or anything but you're doing a great job interpreting us saying 'nothing' into us being 'cocky' in the game.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
ilaya said:

the under populated realm are going to strike again? :kissit:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Why bother? They get reset in like 3weeks max... Only albs are stupid enough to RR at this point...

Tilda

liloe said:

because obviously no albs have never been zerged by 2fg high RR hibs or mids camping bridges or generally addin on each other.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Tilda said:
because obviously no albs have never been zerged by 2fg high RR hibs or mids camping bridges or generally addin on each other.
These 2fg high rr hibs, would maybe "zerg".. But what they are zerging are usually 4-5fg albs/mids.. So QQ more..

Tilda

because ofc 4-5gf hibs are never seen in rvr zerging either... lol

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Ogen said:
Why bother? They get reset in like 3weeks max... Only albs are stupid enough to RR at this point...

For the fun m8...for the fun of it :D

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
because ofc 4-5gf hibs are never seen in rvr zerging either... lol

We should known by now hibs never zerg or add on fights.

sshot104.jpg

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:

Leave FC alone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom