Hero LW Template

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
you are welcome to post your 26% resist template with no weapon equipped, 101str, ~90con, ~90qui, 350hits

Already posted my stats, and hits are overrated, gone in 1 hit bye bye, and the hero don't need more HP tbh even if it's nice to have you will stil stand longest in a fg fight usually.

Only thing I would like abit higher was Qui(only thing of what you say that really matters to have higher then I have tbh), but I cba to redo temp for that atm, knowing I stand as long as I do and am very sattesfied with most things about the hero atm.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
i used to think hits were overrated before, however since they stack with resists, they make up for quite alot of beating, and anything that leaves your druids time to heal is worth it imo (especially in fg vs fg, for example skimping matter, and be vurnable against 1 or 2 warlocks on the server - imo very uncommon to bump into one, to gain 150hits, and 50hits from con is worth it (a little more than toughness 3 for "free", same with 12, more quickness, 4realm points for "free", wich at high realm rank, are quite alot of rps to gather to get.)

and if i was to run into a zerg with ~3warlocks or more i would switch to matter LW, and gain 8% more matter (15%+16%). The choice of any weapon is really really usefull if you can be arsed to switch weapons. (especially with celerity procc, huge dps increase.)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
i used to think hits were overrated before, however since they stack with resists, they make up for quite alot of beating, and anything that leaves your druids time to heal is worth it imo (especially in fg vs fg, for example skimping matter, and be vurnable against 1 or 2 warlocks on the server - imo very uncommon to bump into one, to gain 150hits, and 50hits from con is worth it (a little more than toughness 3 for "free", same with 12, more quickness, 4realm points for "free", wich at high realm rank, are quite alot of rps to gather to get.)

Nice edit there, still as I said.

And if you nerf Matter then? and suddenly there is some WL's around that will help the druid for sure yes, na will stop this, just flooding this post starteing an unessesary argument, sure it's good to have more hits, but you can do fine with haveing them at 200, no need for more and I have played enough to know this, the hero is very hard atm and wont go down first if not all targets him, and that would be rather stupid instead of going for mages/healers.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
the term for "need" is a very loose one, basicly you dont need anything, depends how satisfied you are with things, but personally i build my sc's and chars around 8vs8, and try to maximise their performance there, and other group haveing a warlock would instantly gimp them, so i dont even have to take that senario into consideration when doing sc ( abit like capping energy only because mentalist has dot that does that dmg type ).

every point you put into quickness, str or hits does matter, orelse people would still run 75stats, 200hits templates, in a toa template its all a trade off between.

do you want more survivability?, if so against what?
- zerg.
- 8vs8.
- 1v1s melee
- 1v1s caster

do you want more damage?

and so on...

and yes heros do not get main tarteded very often, even more reason to drop matter%, and increase quickness cap so you can dish out as much damage as you possibly can(qui cap 22, free 10realm points for example, not too bad). (most senarios where you get targetted are when some zerk decides to banespike + zerkmode + battler debuff you, and then its nice to have hits, and moose if there is a train of them)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
the term for "need" is a very loose one, basicly you dont need anything, depends how satisfied you are with things, but personally i build my sc's and chars around 8vs8, and try to maximise their performance there, and other group haveing a warlock would instantly gimp them, so i dont even have to take that senario into consideration when doing sc ( abit like capping energy only because mentalist has dot that does that dmg type ).

every point you put into quickness, str or hits does matter, orelse people would still run 75stats, 200hits templates, in a toa template its all a trade off between.

do you want more survivability?, if so against what?
- zerg.
- 8vs8.
- 1v1s melee
- 1v1s caster

do you want more damage?

and so on...

Well I have said what I need to now really, this was after all posted for the thread starter, I have said what I belive and wont continue this making is into makeing 100 replies just to seem so I have right or whatever.

I have a good Temp and I know this from playing him, sure some more hits and con are always good, still I want all resists to be high before I get more hits/con, Qui you can easily get higher then mine also tbh without sacrificing much.

And some of the things you stated are just common sence(so obvious even), so don't know why you even stated it.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
stated some obious things because ive seen some really wierd templates on fh lately :p and im tired ;)

and still the differance in mezz duration from 26% energy, and ~10% is so little you cant hardly notice it (if you got det4 or 5).

and if slightly shorter cc from shaman root (very little aswell with det4-5), and a little less dmg from the allready nerfed warlocks (a single class in the game, that does little dmg - well matter cabalists/shamans dot too..) are worth 10realm skill points for you, well then thats your choice i guess, however effectively wise, matter should be pretty low on the list in how much "bang for the buck" you get compared to getting more hits, or qui (wich increses your damage, or survivability against _all_ other classes.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
stated some obious things because ive seen some really wierd templates on fh lately :p and im tired ;)

Heh I can go with that, and nice to see someone that don't have to continue something no matter what, I guess the opinions will differ about what different people think is best even if haveing it all would be Perfect ofcourse =P

Still as I said earlier If needed I can still send my CS Template might atleast be some items in there to use, maby Il make an new LW Temp when I cba.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
sure it's good to have more hits, but you can do fine with haveing them at 200, no need for more and I have played enough to know this

This is the fundamental point of the discussion. Your suppostion is 200 hits is okay you dont need 400. Would you also suggest that having all your resists at 19% is okay? Because this is effectively what you are advocating.

The difference between a template with 400 hits to a template with 200 hits is the equivalent of having a template with all resists about 7% lower . Sure you might play okay with it and it isnt a 'bad' template but dont even start saying it is a great template.

I only made this point because can have a template with 350ish hits without gimping anything else. In fact it you look at the OP'ers template you can get much more TOA abilities in and better stats in a MUCH CHEAPER template.

As an off topic discusion I believe you are wrong about slam and dex. The to-hit on slam is calculated on your WS not your dex (at least it was when i played pally on classic). Dex does effect the damage however.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
slam rate is calculated on a "hidden" ws based on your shield skill and your dex, not your 1h ws, i have 6 blades and have no problem slamming people.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Thats the truth Raven ^^

And after reading all the replies i decided to rework my template and farm some other items. (I hate pve)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
slam rate is calculated on a "hidden" ws based on your shield skill and your dex, not your 1h ws, i have 6 blades and have no problem slamming people.

That does sound right when you put it that way :) , only the calculation must differ somewhat compared to standard WS? as i dont think with 380 dex and +11 shield I hit as much with slam as a similar +11 blade spec tank would hit with mainhand with 380 stength. I did have a good slam rate but just didnt feel quite as accurate if you know what i mean.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

Never said it had anything to do with 1h ws though ;D
Maby someone else did though, maby I have missed something.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
This is the fundamental point of the discussion. Your suppostion is 200 hits is okay you dont need 400. Would you also suggest that having all your resists at 19% is okay? Because this is effectively what you are advocating.

Not really, because having all resist at 19 would cause you much more harm as all can hit you for greater damage, so Wroong.

Bad example tbh.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Not really, because having all resist at 19 would cause you much more harm as all can hit you for greater damage, so Wroong.

Bad example tbh.

No, check your math. someone with 3000 hits and 26% resist can take almost the same beating as someone with 3200 hits and 19% resist.

Note this doesnt mean i am advocating lowering your resists for hits rather that I am saying if you have good hits AND good resists you will survive much better.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Also, not to forget, is that baod, and Soldiers barricade, and bunker of faith all "stack" with hits and resists. where a hp-heavy template of ~300hits more can make up for quite alot.

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
No, check your math. someone with 3000 hits and 26% resist can take almost the same beating as someone with 3200 hits and 19% resist.

Lets compare a (1) 3000HP/25% resist tank and (2) 3200/15% resist tank against 500DPS (Utility-wise, 3x10% resists equals roughly around 240 hits, but lets make it 200 hits, it's easier to handle).

(1) 500*0.75=375 => 3000/375 = 8.0 seconds
(2) 500*0.85=425 => 3200/425 = 7.5 seconds

In a longer fight (say, 250DPS), the difference of staying alive gets bigger => 16s <=> 15s in favor for the higher resists, but the difference is still very low.

So if you skimp 10% on 3 not-so-important resists and replace them with 200 hits, and you're constantly being hit with 100DPS by the damage types you have neglected, you will die about 2,5secs earlier than the guys with top resists (37.5s <=> 40s). The Top-Resist guy is easier for healers to handle, but he above scenario happens only if all the damage received is the very same damage that is most unlikely to hit you.

After I did these calculations, I decided to stick with my current template that has heat/spirit/energy/matter 15-20%, WH, GoLM, SoM, Eirene, MS, CB, Oglidarsh and +320 hits without weapon. ;)

But final theoretical result is: For better survivability over time, higher resists are better.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
K this one is the final one. I give a flying fart about the missing 8 str cap and con cap. The resists make it up and i can comepnsate the str with RA's.

Config Report

Stats

Str: 100 Int: 0 Hits: 312
Con: 85 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 24 Cha: 0
Qui: 80 Emp: 0

Resists

Body: 26 Energy: 21 Crush: 27
Cold: 27 Matter: 20 Thrust: 26
Heat: 26 Spirit: 26 Slash: 27

Skills

11 Large Weaponry

2 Piercing

3 Parry

2 Celtic Spear

2 Blunt

2 Blades

Focus

Cap Increases

5 Quickness

120 Hits

17 Strength

5 Constitution

Other Bonuses

10 Melee Damage

11 Melee Combat Speed

5 Fatigue

7 Style Damage

37 AF

Piece Listing

Chest
Name: Eirenes chestpiece
Level: 51 Quality: 100
AF: 102 Bonus: 35
Effect 1: 15 Strength
Effect 2: 6 Slash
Effect 3: 6 Thrust
Effect 4: 5 Strength Cap Increase
Effect 5: 4 Style Damage
Effect 6: 4 Melee Damage
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 34.00

Arms
Name: smoldering cinder sleeves
AF: Bonus:
Effect 1: 22 Strength
Effect 2: 22 Constitution
Effect 3: 6 Crush
Effect 4: 6 Thrust
Effect 5: 15 Dexterity
Effect 6: 2 All Melee Weapon Skills
Utility: 73.33

Head
Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 11 Spirit - 99 Faceted Vapor Shielding
Gem 2: 22 Quickness - 99 Precious Airy Essence
Gem 3: 5 Body - 99 Flawed Dusty Shielding
Gem 4: 7 Heat - 99 Imperfect Heated Shielding
Utility: 60.67

Legs
Gem 1: 7 Cold - 99 Imperfect Icy Shielding
Gem 2: 11 Slash - 99 Faceted Watery Shielding
Gem 3: 7 Crush - 99 Imperfect Fiery Shielding
Gem 4: 44 Hits - 99 Polished Blood Essence
Utility: 61.00

Hands
Name: MAddening scalars
Effect 1: 40 Hits
Effect 2: 15 Constitution
Effect 3: 15 Quickness
Effect 4: 3 Melee Combat Speed
Effect 5: 3 Melee Damage
Effect 6: 5 Constitution Cap Increase
Effect 7: 5 Quickness Cap Increase
Utility: 30.00

Feet
Imbue Points: 37.0 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 5 Large Weaponry - 99 Imperfect Heated War Spell Stone
Gem 2: 76 Hits - 99 Perfect Blood Essence
Gem 3: 19 Quickness - 99 Faceted Airy Essence
Gem 4: 2 Matter - 99 Uncut Earthen Shielding

Right Hand
Imbue Points: 0.0 of 10 (94 Qual) Overcharge: None
Gem 1: Empty -
Gem 2: Empty -
Gem 3: Empty -
Gem 4: Empty -
Utility: 0.00

Left Hand

Two Handed
Name: dochar hero warhammer
DPS: 16.5 Bonus: 35
Effect 1: 4 Large Weaponry
Effect 2: 9 Strength
Effect 3: 9 Dexterity
Effect 4: 9 Quickness
Effect 5: 3 Melee Combat Speed
Effect 6: 3 Melee Damage
Effect 7: 3 Style Damage
Effect 8: 6 Strength Cap Increase
Utility: 38.00

Ranged

Neck
Name: paidran necklace
Level: 51 Quality:
Bonus:
Effect 1: 10 Crush
Effect 2: 10 Thrust
Effect 3: 10 Body
Effect 4: 10 Spirit
Effect 5: Empty
Effect 6: Empty
Utility: 80.00

Cloak
Name: Shade of mist
Bonus:
Effect 1: 3 Parry
Effect 2: 15 Strength
Effect 4: 10 AF
Effect 5: 5 Melee Combat Speed
Utility: 35.00

Jewel
Name: dreamsphere
Bonus:
Effect 1: 5 Fatigue
Effect 2: 40 Hits
Effect 3: 5 Matter
Effect 4: 5 Body
Effect 5: 5 Spirit
Effect 6: 15 AF
Effect 7: 40 Hits Cap Increase
Utility: 40.00

Belt
Name: Oglidarshs belt
Bonus:
Effect 1: 6 Strength Cap Increase
Effect 2: 40 Hits Cap Increase
Effect 3: 15 Strength
Effect 4: 40 Hits
Effect 5: 4 Crush
Effect 6: 4 Slash
Effect 7: 4 Thrust
Utility: 44.00

Right Ring
Name: Grimeils ring of the grotesque
Bonus:
Effect 2: 6 Cold
Effect 3: 5 Heat
Effect 4: 5 Energy
Effect 5: 12 AF
Effect 6: 40 Hits Cap Increase
Utility: 42.00

Left Ring
Name: ring of silent oblivion
Bonus:
Effect 1: 24 Constitution
Effect 2: 24 Strength
Effect 3: 32 Hits
Effect 4: 7 Matter
Effect 5: 8 Energy
Utility: 70.00

Right Wrist
Name: ebon hide bracer
Bonus:
Effect 1: 6 Cold
Effect 2: 6 Body
Effect 3: 6 Heat
Effect 4: 6 Slash
Effect 5: 6 Matter
Utility: 60.00

Left Wrist
Name: wormskin wrap
Bonus:
Effect 1: 8 Cold
Effect 2: 8 Energy
Effect 3: 8 Heat
Effect 4: 24 Constitution
Utility: 64.00

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Nix said:

Interesting but slightly irrelevant to the discussion at hand. The point was that going with a 200 hit point template with every single resist at 26% is roughly the equivalent of going with 400 hitpoint template with every single resist at 19%, which it is. If you place 19 or maybe 19.5% resists into your calculation you will see the results come out close to identical...

This point is especially relevant to the lower HP classes which have no where near 3000 hits as the comparative point is probably closer to 15% than 19%.

The point was not whether utility wise you are better off as hits or resists. I am not saying anyone should go with 19% resists... You should have 350ish hits and capped resists for damage types you will take regularly...

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
The point was not whether utility wise you are better off as hits or resists. I am not saying anyone should go with 19% resists... You should have 350ish hits and capped resists for damage types you will take regularly...

Yeah, I know the calculations are a bit irrelevant, as there's so many variables in all fights. And notice my conclusion, I currently have a no-weapon template with 320 hits and capped resists for important dmg types, and I'm satisfied with it ;)

Aim

Fledgling Freddie
Cheap template for hero

just a little template i made while doing mp armor... :p

any LW with 5 str for total 19str cap used. if using champion lw 23str cap used and if malice is used then 24str cap is used...

can use crafted shield/blade to get +11 shield but only 65dex for when thats needed for pve or whatever

cheap template was my goal...

Stats
Str: 104 Int: 0 Hits: 316
Con: 97 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 15 Cha: 0

Resists
Body: 28 Energy: 5 Crush: 26 (2)
Cold: 25 Matter: 16 Thrust: 30
Heat: 23 Spirit: 32 (5) Slash: 29 (3)

Skills
11 Large Weaponry
2 Piercing
3 Parry
2 Celtic Spear
2 Blunt
2 Blades

Cap Increases
5 Quickness
120 Hits
24 Strength
10 Constitution

Other Bonuses
7 Melee Damage
10 Melee Combat Speed
10 Fatigue
9 Style Damage
45 AF

Piece Listing

Chest
Name: Eirene's Hauberk (Tank)
Level: 51 Quality: 94
Effect 2: 5 Strength Cap Increase
Effect 3: 6 Slash

Arms
Gem 2: 5 Heat - 99 Flawed Heated Shielding
Gem 3: 7 Cold - 99 Imperfect Icy Shielding
Gem 4: 22 Constitution - 99 Precious Earthen Essence
Utility: 63.67

Head
Name: Winged Helm
Effect 2: 5 Fatigue
Effect 3: 15 Dexterity
Effect 4: 15 Strength
Effect 6: 5 Matter
Effect 7: 10 AF
Utility: 50.00

Legs
Gem 1: 4 Large Weaponry - 99 Flawed Heated War Spell Stone
Gem 2: 13 Constitution - 99 Imperfect Earthen Essence
Gem 3: 25 Quickness - 99 Flawless Airy Essence
Gem 4: 68 Hits - 99 Flawless Blood Essence
Utility: 62.33

Hands
Name: Maddening Scalars (tank)
AF: * Bonus: 35

Feet
Gem 1: 25 Quickness - 99 Flawless Airy Essence
Gem 2: 7 Cold - 99 Imperfect Icy Shielding
Gem 3: 7 Heat - 99 Imperfect Heated Shielding
Gem 4: 25 Constitution - 99 Flawless Earthen Essence
Utility: 61.33

Right Hand
Name: Battler - Constitution version (Right Hand)
Effect 3: 10 AF
Effect 4: 6 Crush
Effect 5: 6 Thrust
Effect 6: 6 Slash
Effect 7: 3 Melee Combat Speed
Effect 8: 4 Melee Damage
Utility: 56.00

Left Hand
Name: Arcanite Magma Infused Defender
DPS: 16,5 Bonus: 35
Effect 1: 15 Dexterity
Effect 2: 10 AF
Effect 3: 3 All Melee Weapon Skills
Effect 4: 6 Spirit
Effect 5: 5 Shield
Utility: 62.00

Two Handed
Name: Malice - Constitution version
Effect 3: 5 Strength Cap Increase
Effect 4: 5 Constitution Cap Increase
Effect 5: 40 Hits Cap Increase
Effect 6: 5 Style Damage
Effect 7: 5 Fatigue
Effect 8: 40 Hits

Neck
Name: Paidrean Necklace
Bonus: 35
Effect 1: 10 Body
Effect 3: 10 Spirit
Effect 4: 10 Crush

Cloak
Name: Shades of the mist
Effect 1: Empty
Effect 2: 3 Parry
Effect 4: 15 Quickness
Effect 5: 10 AF
Effect 6: 5 Melee Combat Speed

Jewel
Name: Eerie Darkness Lighting Stone (1.81)
Bonus: *
Effect 1: 5 Heat
Effect 2: 5 Matter
Effect 3: 4 Crush
Effect 4: 5 Cold
Effect 5: 5 Body
Effect 7: 5 Energy
Effect 8: 5 Spirit
Effect 9: 4 Thrust
Utility: 84.00

Belt
Name: Belt of Oglidarsh
Effect 3: 40 Hits Cap Increase

Right Ring
Name: Band of Shadow
Level: 51 Quality: 97
Effect 1: 7 Body
Effect 2: 6 Crush
Effect 4: 7 Spirit
Effect 5: 6 Slash

Left Ring
Name: Ring of Brute
Level: 51 Quality: 97
Effect 1: 7 Strength
Effect 2: 7 Constitution
Effect 3: 40 Hits
Effect 4: 40 Hits Cap Increase
Effect 5: 25 AF
Utility: 19.33

Right Wrist
Name: Naxos Abalone bracer
Level: 50 Quality: 100
Effect 2: 8 Strength Cap Increase
Effect 3: 2 All Melee Weapon Skills
Effect 4: 48 Hits
Effect 5: 2 Melee Combat Speed
Utility: 36.67

Left Wrist
Name: Ebon Hide Bracer
Effect 1: 6 Body
Effect 2: 6 Matter
Effect 5: 6 Cold

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
K this one is the final one. I give a flying fart about the missing 8 str cap and con cap. The resists make it up and i can comepnsate the str with RA's.

Config Report

Stats

Str: 100 Int: 0 Hits: 312
Con: 85 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 24 Cha: 0

Resists

Body: 26 Energy: 21 Crush: 27
Cold: 27 Matter: 20 Thrust: 26
Heat: 26 Spirit: 26 Slash: 27

Skills

11 Large Weaponry

2 Piercing

3 Parry

2 Celtic Spear

2 Blunt

2 Blades

Focus

Cap Increases

5 Quickness

120 Hits

17 Strength

5 Constitution

Other Bonuses

10 Melee Damage

11 Melee Combat Speed

5 Fatigue

7 Style Damage

37 AF

Piece Listing

Chest
Name: Eirenes chestpiece
Effect 2: 6 Slash
Effect 4: 5 Strength Cap Increase

Arms
Name: smoldering cinder sleeves
Effect 2: 22 Constitution
Effect 3: 6 Crush
Effect 5: 15 Dexterity
Effect 6: 2 All Melee Weapon Skills
Utility: 73.33

Head
Gem 1: 11 Spirit - 99 Faceted Vapor Shielding
Gem 2: 22 Quickness - 99 Precious Airy Essence
Gem 3: 5 Body - 99 Flawed Dusty Shielding
Gem 4: 7 Heat - 99 Imperfect Heated Shielding

Legs
Gem 1: 7 Cold - 99 Imperfect Icy Shielding
Gem 2: 11 Slash - 99 Faceted Watery Shielding
Gem 3: 7 Crush - 99 Imperfect Fiery Shielding
Gem 4: 44 Hits - 99 Polished Blood Essence
Utility: 61.00

Hands
Name: MAddening scalars

Feet
Imbue Points: 37.0 of 32 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 2: 76 Hits - 99 Perfect Blood Essence
Gem 3: 19 Quickness - 99 Faceted Airy Essence
Gem 4: 2 Matter - 99 Uncut Earthen Shielding

Right Hand

Left Hand

Two Handed
Name: dochar hero warhammer
Effect 1: 4 Large Weaponry
Effect 2: 9 Strength
Effect 3: 9 Dexterity
Effect 4: 9 Quickness
Effect 5: 3 Melee Combat Speed
Effect 6: 3 Melee Damage
Effect 7: 3 Style Damage
Effect 8: 6 Strength Cap Increase
Utility: 38.00

Ranged

Neck
Name: paidran necklace
Bonus:
Effect 1: 10 Crush
Effect 3: 10 Body
Effect 4: 10 Spirit

Cloak
Name: Shade of mist
Bonus:
Effect 1: 3 Parry
Effect 4: 10 AF
Effect 5: 5 Melee Combat Speed

Jewel
Name: dreamsphere
Bonus:
Effect 1: 5 Fatigue
Effect 2: 40 Hits
Effect 3: 5 Matter
Effect 4: 5 Body
Effect 6: 15 AF
Effect 7: 40 Hits Cap Increase
Utility: 40.00

Belt
Name: Oglidarshs belt
Bonus:
Effect 2: 40 Hits Cap Increase

Right Ring
Name: Grimeils ring of the grotesque
Bonus:
Effect 2: 6 Cold
Effect 3: 5 Heat
Effect 4: 5 Energy
Effect 5: 12 AF
Effect 6: 40 Hits Cap Increase
Utility: 42.00

Left Ring
Name: ring of silent oblivion
Bonus:
Effect 1: 24 Constitution
Effect 2: 24 Strength
Effect 3: 32 Hits
Effect 4: 7 Matter
Effect 5: 8 Energy
Utility: 70.00

Right Wrist
Name: ebon hide bracer
Bonus:
Effect 1: 6 Cold
Effect 2: 6 Body
Effect 5: 6 Matter

Left Wrist
Name: wormskin wrap
Bonus:
Effect 1: 8 Cold
Effect 2: 8 Energy
Effect 3: 8 Heat
Effect 4: 24 Constitution

i like this one:) It looks solid to me. I have low dex in mine too, and i dont use my shield much as it is. Sure i might miss a slam now and then, but then i have high hits and other stuff that i like having capped better. So well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom