Herfogle Bögzerg club

U

ulke

I liked how glottis tried to turn this into a "savage-whine" thread btw :p

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Forau
Break from school, set group all week 14 hrs a day. We were supposed to be on LAN but that didn't happen (dunno excatly why). How completely unlike albs, speaking about things they know absolutely jack about.

When school starts again and things are back to normal, you'll see those lw RPs back to "normal".

riiiiiiiight!.......Didn't you say that NP hadn't been able to get enough healers for 1 group?

then i show you that in the top 5 on the weekly Rp chart it shows 4 healers from your guild.

Which part is it you don't get?

You even claim you havn't got enough for a 2. group.....

M

Medde

for 2 groups u need 2 pac healers, we have 1 that goes to school and cant play 24/7 so yes we have troubles forming 1fg except this week cos its holiday or something

F

Forau

Originally posted by Aybabtu
riiiiiiiight!.......Didn't you say that NP hadn't been able to get enough healers for 1 group?

then i show you that in the top 5 on the weekly Rp chart it shows 4 healers from your guild.

Which part is it you don't get?

You even claim you havn't got enough for a 2. group.....

What about what I said didn't get through to you? First of all, I said "barely enough" which means, we have it, we run in 1FG but if a healer should have to log, it's _very_ hard getting a replacement within guild, especially for pachealer. On a further note I think we've had 2FG NP running at the same time 2-3 days over the last 2-3 months. As I said, in those Top 5 there are 3 Healers(if you could actually read you'd see that one is a shaman, a class we don't lack at all) which is a part of a fixed group which have been playing this week when there is no school.

When school starts again we'll once again have trouble getting 1 group going because of ppl simply having too much to do(I know I've got almost no spare time this time of year, and when I do I'd rather not use it sitting at mtk 2 hours to make a group)

You don't play in this guild, you don't know JACK about how many active healers we have nomatter what statistics you can find at duskwave. As someone else neatly put it:

You sir, are a twat :great:

T

talrasha

Rank Name Last week Guild Class Race
1 Tivook 910,101 Nolby Pride Skald Troll
2 Xanatea 863,670 Nolby Pride Healer Norseman
3 Stubbe 848,135 Nolby Pride Healer Dwarf
4 Davveh 815,433 Nolby Pride Shaman Kobold
5 Medde 807,693 Nolby Pride Healer Norseman
6 Cougar 727,342 Nolby Pride Savage Norseman
7 Soruu 509,551 50 Nolby Pride Warrior Norseman
8 Solo 402,659 50 Nolby Pride Berserker Troll
10 Jawz 340,536 50 Nolby Pride Warrior Norseman
11 Zzang 327,223 50 Nolby Pride Berserker Troll

Poor np, whining about no longer being able to make 800+ K. Realm points a week !!! What do you expect, that we just continue to feed your realm point harvesting machine ???
If we can't win 1fgV1fg, we zerg you , until the realm gets more balanced. Is that too difficult to understand ???

Regards

F

Forau

Originally posted by talrasha
Poor np, whining about no longer being able to make 800+ K. Realm points a week !!! What do you expect, that we just continue to feed your realm point harvesting machine ???
If we can't win 1fgV1fg, we zerg you , until the realm gets more balanced. Is that too difficult to understand ???

Regards

If you can't win vs 1FG, you zerg. And if we can't win vs zerg, what do we do? Nobody told you to go 1FG into the "harvesting machine". All we're saying is that even at low RRs, 2FG albs with moderate ammount of RAs up are hell and even with RAs up we'll loose the majority of the time.

1FG = stupid unless you're a atleast semi high RR RVR-guild, 2FG = ideal for the lower RRs, don't mind this at all. 3FG= overdoing it, pushing the odds in your favour as much, if not more than we are using high RR fotm-chars.

A

Aybabtu

What about what I said didn't get through to you? First of all, I said "barely enough" which means, we have it, we run in 1FG but if a healer should have to log, it's _very_ hard getting a replacement within guild, especially for pachealer. On a further note I think we've had 2FG NP running at the same time 2-3 days over the last 2-3 months. As I said, in those Top 5 there are 3 Healers(if you could actually read you'd see that one is a shaman, a class we don't lack at all) which is a part of a fixed group which have been playing this week when there is no school.

When school starts again we'll once again have trouble getting 1 group going because of ppl simply having too much to do(I know I've got almost no spare time this time of year, and when I do I'd rather not use it sitting at mtk 2 hours to make a group)

You don't play in this guild, you don't know JACK about how many active healers we have nomatter what statistics you can find at duskwave. As someone else neatly put it:

You sir, are a twat :great:

I must have missed the patch where they took away healing from Shamans.

Now no where did I mention spec on healers, all I was doing was stating that NP not being able to find healers this last week can't be to true since you have 4 healing classes on the top 5 over most gained Rp's this last week.

Who the fuck is active in NP doesn't concern me and I was talking about last week, school or no school.

You boy, are a twat :great:

F

Forau

Originally posted by Aybabtu
I must have missed the patch where they took away healing from Shamans.

Now no where did I mention spec on healers, all I was doing was stating that NP not being able to find healers this last week can't be to true since you have 4 healing classes on the top 5 over most gained Rp's this last week.

Who the fuck is active in NP doesn't concern me and I was talking about last week, school or no school.

You boy, are a twat :great:

I never specified this week, I was talking in general. Wanna talk more out of your ass or are we gonna call it quits?

A

Alpha Male

ffs

Cant believe i just wasted 10 mins of my life reading this thread....AND still have the same views that i did when i started reading it :(

p.s I go away for a few days and all this shit happens..AND Meduza got banned from BW!!!.../em runs off to book another flight.....

T

talrasha

We usually start 1 or 2 fg, no more...
But every time we fight you, more mids show up, and we usually loose. I don t say you organize "the adds" to show up at the right place at the right time, just saying that it s a fact that adds showed up where you fight lately. So we go 3 or 4 grps, because we know we don t fight NP alone, but NP + adds.
May be it s a bit overreacted, but we are sooo fed up of guetting ganked/zerged , that it feels nice to give back again, no matter how we do it.
Zoyster/outlaw/HB/FC/BF, ... and some other guilds insists on other guilds NOT following them , when RvR isn t Zerged, and the fights are as pretty "fair". Actually, i recall filip telling me not to follow him 4-5 days ago, because they were already 2 fg roaming, and it was "fun" and "fair", even though we are in the same guild !!.
Try do the same. Might be we won t zerg then...

If you can't win vs 1FG, you zerg. And if we can't win vs zerg, what do we do? Nobody told you to go 1FG into the "harvesting machine". All we're saying is that even at low RRs, 2FG albs with moderate ammount of RAs up are hell and even with RAs up we'll loose the majority of the time.

1FG = stupid unless you're a atleast semi high RR RVR-guild, 2FG = ideal for the lower RRs, don't mind this at all. 3FG= overdoing it, pushing the odds in your favour as much, if not more than we are using high RR fotm-chars.

A

Aybabtu

I never specified this week, I was talking in general. Wanna talk more out of your ass or are we gonna call it quits?

Ok, You have 4 healing classes on the top 5 over most gained realm points, yet you claim that atm you lack healers......atm is now, now is your vacation, and you have enough healers during vacation, NOW tell me you don't have enough healing classes atm to go in 1 group....

All i was talking was ATM, Now!

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by old.XanateA
Why do you have to roam with 2-4fg from like morning to night?

You play utterly useless, so you use that as an excuse to go 3fg cuz you really have no chance in hell 1fg vs 1fg. Havent seen you win a fight for like a week now. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Stlong wajn!

H

Hatt

Originally posted by talrasha
Rank Name Last week Guild Class Race
1 Tivook 910,101 Nolby Pride Skald Troll
2 Xanatea 863,670 Nolby Pride Healer Norseman
3 Stubbe 848,135 Nolby Pride Healer Dwarf
4 Davveh 815,433 Nolby Pride Shaman Kobold
5 Medde 807,693 Nolby Pride Healer Norseman
6 Cougar 727,342 Nolby Pride Savage Norseman
7 Soruu 509,551 50 Nolby Pride Warrior Norseman
8 Solo 402,659 50 Nolby Pride Berserker Troll
10 Jawz 340,536 50 Nolby Pride Warrior Norseman
11 Zzang 327,223 50 Nolby Pride Berserker Troll

Regards

Didn't work very well so far.. or?

A

Aussie-

1 Xanatea Slan Midgard 5,178,896 1,037,016 50 Nolby Pride Healer Norseman

Grats!! More then whole nolby made on MLF xDDDDDDDDDDD

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Aussie-
Grats!! More then whole nolby made on MLF xDDDDDDDDDDD

NP got owned so badly by this single comment.
Damn!
Regards, Glottis

G

greenfingers

would like to state that one the 29th of October HB went in 2fg's NOT fotm grps .. but with necro's, Cabba (OMG!!!), we had 1 Merc (fotm fortehwin!!1) and really in general Caster grp's .. no pbaoe but 2 Theurg, sorc, arms, pala etc .... not what I would call a "zerg", or a couple of fotm stlong pwning zerging grp's ...

in 'bout 4 hours I made 27K rp's (Theurgist, RR4L3 -> 4L4 now .. thx NP, RG, random Mid grp's! :D) .. believe me .. I died .. ALOT ! ... Avaloonian first target in RvR .. thank you vewwy much ! :p

I support all my fellow HB's when we all with a joined voice say : NP U are teh wajning guild, when it comes to Albion all of a sudden kick your azz :p

Swedish .. *shrug*

by Stighelmer
så måste jag nog ändå säga att HB inte drar igång en zerg på mer än 2fg utan anledning (åtminstone inte som jag sett) - mid (därmed inte sagt NP) zergar som fan då och då.

in english .. something like this :

then I have to say that HB don't begin a zerg in more then 2fg's with out reason (not what I have have seen) mid (not especially NP) zerg's as hell, here and there.

det må være rimlig trist at være NP wajn zerg i disse dage ... de får røv af et par low RR ikke-fotm HB's, som 0wner deres fotm grupper ! :D

så ka i sQ lære det .. svenske gimps !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom