Herfogle Bögzerg club

B

Belomar

Hmm, Swedish feels so gimped compared to English in a forum like this. :(

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Belomar
I don't know about 4 FGs, but the 2 FGs of VGN Tzeentch pronounced to be your weekend standard some weeks back also ruined RvR for a lot of us. :)

theres a reason why we made 2fg a weekend standard, think really really hard why that might be. HINT: it involves you many other albs and filip too

S

stighelmer

Originally posted by Forau
Jag är mycket ödmjuk emot dem som förtjänat det. Threadens innehåll är inte riktat mot de som springer 2 FG för att kunna "tävla med overpowered savages/healers/shamans/<insert groupable mid class here>", det är rikitat mot ett guild som varje dag drar igång 4-6 FG (~2FG GG o sätter resten i en stor chatgroup och på /stick) helt utan anledning, bara för att inte släppa ut mids genom sitt MG.

Om du inte är en av de som gör sånt, har du ingen anledning att känna dig förolämpad och om du däremot är det, så klarar jag mig bättre utan din respekt.
jag känner mig inte förolämpad alls :) men jag tycker ändå att det är synd att beteendet och kommentarer från vissa av er besudlar hela NP.

som hyfsat objektiv snubbe på andra sidan så måste jag nog ändå säga att HB inte drar igång en zerg på mer än 2fg utan anledning (åtminstone inte som jag sett) - mid (därmed inte sagt NP) zergar som fan då och då.

sant att de springer som 2fg (och där har jag varit med) men det tycker jag faktiskt är ok. 2fg vs 2fg fights är riktigt roligt och erbjuder imo mer jämna odds vad gäller albs - mids.

this conversation was started in swedish since the comments I have seen and objected to was made in swedish and hence my objections were dírected towards those people (not saying it is Forau). ill stick to english from now on :)

F

Forau

Originally posted by stighelmer

som hyfsat objektiv snubbe på andra sidan så måste jag nog ändå säga att HB inte drar igång en zerg på mer än 2fg utan anledning (åtminstone inte som jag sett) - mid (därmed inte sagt NP) zergar som fan då och då.

Can't remember exactly what time but the day before yesterday they had a force of ~4FG camped at mmg. We as mids could not get out into emain because the biggest force we could muster was about 2FG + stealthers (the other FG being a randomgroup). 0 Hibs in emain too, checked and doublechecked. So yea, they do start zergs bigger than 2FG without a reason, or a real crappy reason.

C

Cawr

Bah... I just read this entire thread and I have no idea why. :(

T

Trubble

Jag är mycket ödmjuk emot dem som förtjänat det. Threadens innehåll är inte riktat mot de som springer 2 FG för att kunna "tävla med overpowered savages/healers/shamans/<insert groupable mid class here>", det är rikitat mot ett guild som varje dag drar igång 4-6 FG (~2FG GG o sätter resten i en stor chatgroup och på /stick) helt utan anledning, bara för att inte släppa ut mids genom sitt MG.

I have a hard time believing that one guild is the master mind behind "teh evil emainchatgroup". In my experience there is allways a chatgroup in a given frontier area where stealthers inform the ally groups of enemy group movement.

I also think its funny we havent heard about the evil HB zerg before, and suddenly its a big issue for NP. What I usually hear is that during the day Mids zerg the hell out of emain and after dinner Albs take over zerging emain. Which kinda suggest Alb population is larger but made out of more casual gamers - a fact that suprices no one.

T

tildson

The HB-zerg could be compared by the zoyster/outlaw-zerg, but 2fg+ hb and randoms are roaming together.

Yeah, i know its tough to beat mids atm. But try make it rather fair and go 1.5-2fg instead - NOT 4-6fg, thas why people gets upset. Albs complains aswell about BC/RG-zerg as the hibbie domain/garba-zergs.

Even fights are damn fun, dont u think?

I

ilienwyn

First that, and then he's played in at least 85% of the groups I've been in since nerf (granted I have been inactive in waves). 6 mill rps of experience as Mainassist isn't replaced by quadhits.

I also noticed Zzang going a lot solo or duo with a skald a little after 1.62 came. Any comments on that:confused: ;)

T

tildson

Originally posted by ilienwyn
I also noticed Zzang going a lot solo or duo with a skald a little after 1.62 came. Any comments on that:confused: ;)

group full?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by ab_fluid
theres a reason why we made 2fg a weekend standard, think really really hard why that might be. HINT: it involves you many other albs and filip too

Lol, Filip...
You act liked he has lead the Alb zergs for ages now.
In reality NP started bitching the 2nd day Albs stood up and fought back, instead of giving them 800k rp a week for free.
Those utter shitheads really believe they are skilled you see, abusing radar to find single fg Albs and then wtfpwning them all the time thinking they are elite.
Albs zerg, Mids zerg, and Hibs zerg. Filip lead the Alb zerg for 2 afternoons, and now you claim he does it all the time... funny.

Originally posted by tildson
The HB-zerg could be compared by the zoyster/outlaw-zerg, but 2fg+ hb and randoms are roaming together.
Yeah, i know its tough to beat mids atm. But try make it rather fair and go 1.5-2fg instead - NOT 4-6fg, thas why people gets upset. Albs complains aswell about BC/RG-zerg as the hibbie domain/garba-zergs.

You Mids are so fucking full of it.
You will steamroll over any single fg Albs, you have done it countless times. Now you say only 1.5 to 2 fg of Albs vs 1 fg of NP is fair... Mind if we catch up on the number of times you killed us by zerging you for the next year?
Cause I doubt you ever let a single fg Alb walks cause it would not be a fair fight.
NP being hypocritical once again..
And just fyi, NP getting ganked, and all of the sudden Radarzerg or Jackoff Herrer will show up.. what a coincidence I say.
NP talks the talk, but never walks the walk.
Regards, Glottis

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Lol, Filip...
You act liked he has lead the Alb zergs for ages now.
In reality NP started bitching the 2nd day Albs stood up and fought back, instead of giving them 800k rp a week for free.

You did such a great job that it's closer to 900k now!

E

excs

Re: Re: Herfogle Bögzerg club

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
Hi der xana :D

Albszerg9

notice meddes insta skillz:rolleyes:

I guess Herbal is attacking slower from now on ... o_O

Bring out your hammer Herbal !! keeeeeel them ALL !!!!111

T

Trubble

Originally posted by -nicolas-
You did such a great job that it's closer to 900k now!

I dont believe your bullshit about even fights or yada yada. The famous albion "warder zerg" is your greatest RP income and I bet your goal is achieving 1 mil rp for a week.

Apparently it seems that the organized anti-np zerg assumedly led by HB is putting a stick in your wheel, and that makes you whine like poor loosers!

I believe you can get one mill rp per week, so go do it and show us that its possible! Just dont come here crying like a baby if you fail - for that doesnt really warrent any sympathy. :)

E

escapium

Originally posted by old.XanateA
Why do you have to roam with 2-4fg from like morning to night?

You play utterly useless, so you use that as an excuse to go 3fg cuz you really have no chance in hell 1fg vs 1fg. Havent seen you win a fight for like a week now. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

U kinda answer your own question in that post, why run out and die 1 fg, when u can survive 2 fgs. For many pll this game is anout having fun and for someone its about winning, i guees u know that :D

And why even whine, look duskwave Most RP's lastweek, u cant complain...

E

escapium

Forgot to say :

Why run out alone, when your NP grp is roaming, u are practily impossible to kill 1. on 1., so why run out and givf free RP's :D

V

VodkaFairy

Blame mythic not NP, I take back what I said earlier

dont want to be a fotm np whiner :m00:

M

marchegiani

Originally posted by agon
hi der gimp
ok, go zerg with your friends and most important of all - enjoy!

Hi der gimp? Nothin new there m8, i get called that at least 20 times in guild chat in an evening.

As for zerging with friends and enjoying it, oh i will, then when ive zerged to my little heart's content, i will crack open a nice can of stella, sit back and read your little whine's on an internet forum to make my night complete.

:cheers:

A

agon

Originally posted by marchegiani
Hi der gimp? Nothin new there m8, i get called that at least 20 times in guild chat in an evening.

As for zerging with friends and enjoying it, oh i will, then when ive zerged to my little heart's content, i will crack open a nice can of stella, sit back and read your little whine's on an internet forum to make my night complete.

:cheers:

cosy

F

Forau

Originally posted by ilienwyn

Because Zzang is a maniac that doesn't sleep(when he's not working) and I for one can't keep up with ending RVRgroup at 2-3am, soloing another 2 hours and then get up at 9 to go solo some more. Not to mention we barely have enough healers to field 1 RVRgroup atm, even less 2 groups which it would requires to get all our lighttanks grouped.

T

tildson

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
[You Mids are so fucking full of it.
You will steamroll over any single fg Albs, you have done it countless times. Now you say only 1.5 to 2 fg of Albs vs 1 fg of NP is fair... Mind if we catch up on the number of times you killed us by zerging you for the next year?
Cause I doubt you ever let a single fg Alb walks cause it would not be a fair fight.
NP being hypocritical once again..
And just fyi, NP getting ganked, and all of the sudden Radarzerg or Jackoff Herrer will show up.. what a coincidence I say.
NP talks the talk, but never walks the walk.
Regards, Glottis [/B]

That guy hit me!!! Now im getting my friends and they'll beat him up!

:merlin:

I

ilienwyn

Because Zzang is a maniac that doesn't sleep(when he's not working) and I for one can't keep up with ending RVRgroup at 2-3am, soloing another 2 hours and then get up at 9 to go solo some more. Not to mention we barely have enough healers to field 1 RVRgroup atm, even less 2 groups which it would requires to get all our lighttanks grouped.

Well, i remember seeing him run solo/duo on normal hours too.

B

brommix

Thinking with the rlm pts some of NP have gathered the last week, I am getting really scared just to think, which threats and abuses they would have kicked filips way, if we had "zerged" them so they only made 500k a week, I mean to REALLY destroy their fun :) God forbid anyone else having fun.

And btw, when or if we zerg I will formally apologize to those hib groups we come across who roam by themselves, our zerg is intended only to give us albs a moment of fun which we believe is hard with fotm groups around, and we dont see hib groups as that.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by tildson
Yes. :) An even fight is approximately 2-4 FG random Albs against a Mid FotM group of RR7-RR10 chars.

S

schinkaar

NP should still have a good 50% chance of beating 2-3 FG random bult grps. If it was GoL+BF+FC i could see why they whine but 2-3 FG HB or SS is beatable with 1 FG afaik.

On a sidenote cant you whine sum about NP being kids and stuff like that, always fun to read those posts :).

O

orbin

Trubble ahh so u finally got it. We mids have stealth classes too even if fotm infils ruining teh fun for them. Mebbe they give alb/hib locations in /AS and we run there... could be that. ;)

And mid/exc dont have 1434878291 alliances we have 2 major ones fyi.... so pretty many ppl see the /AS mesages.

A

Aybabtu

Not to mention we barely have enough healers to field 1 RVRgroup atm,

1 Tivook OneManArmy Midgard 5,048,972 910,101 50 Nolby Pride Skald Troll
2 Xanatea Slan Midgard 5,005,550 863,670 50 Nolby Pride Healer Norseman
3 Stubbe Eminent Midgard 7,738,206 848,135 50 Nolby Pride Healer Dwarf
4 Davveh Midgard 1,657,470 815,433 50 Nolby Pride Shaman Kobold
5 Medde Mate Midgard 3,755,396 807,693 50 Nolby Pride Healer Norseman
6 Cougar Midgard 2,102,567 727,342 50 Nolby Pride Savage Norseman
7 Soruu JejexD Midgard 989,794 509,551 50 Nolby Pride Warrior Norseman

Forgot #8 which is a zerker but that doesn't matter atm ..... So you don't have enough healers to eq 1 RvR group? :rolleyes:

F

Forau

Originally posted by Aybabtu
1 Tivook OneManArmy Midgard 5,048,972 910,101 50 Nolby Pride Skald Troll
2 Xanatea Slan Midgard 5,005,550 863,670 50 Nolby Pride Healer Norseman
3 Stubbe Eminent Midgard 7,738,206 848,135 50 Nolby Pride Healer Dwarf
4 Davveh Midgard 1,657,470 815,433 50 Nolby Pride Shaman Kobold
5 Medde Mate Midgard 3,755,396 807,693 50 Nolby Pride Healer Norseman
6 Cougar Midgard 2,102,567 727,342 50 Nolby Pride Savage Norseman
7 Soruu JejexD Midgard 989,794 509,551 50 Nolby Pride Warrior Norseman

Forgot #8 which is a zerker but that doesn't matter atm ..... So you don't have enough healers to eq 1 RvR group? :rolleyes:

Break from school, set group all week 14 hrs a day. We were supposed to be on LAN but that didn't happen (dunno excatly why). How completely unlike albs, speaking about things they know absolutely jack about.

When school starts again and things are back to normal, you'll see those lw RPs back to "normal".

Users who are viewing this thread