Herfogle Bögzerg club

L

loxleyhood

Re: .

Originally posted by DreamCatcher
Glottis , you are making a fool of j00rself...but mebbe u wanna be famous for trashtalking.

fak j0

(sorry abot bad english i am form russia )

Communist savages! Saints preserve us!

O

old.Filip

NN dear middies was fun today ... plz come play with us another day :) need to do something else than daoc now or my head explodes....

but if you dont like it in emain then run to odins...so hibs and albs can have fun in emain ....

and tbh i think my rude spam record was broken bye the NP group today at least 2 full screens :) ..

thats half the pleasure you know ?

gg guy's

T

Tilda

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Communist savages! Saints preserve us!

They'll nationalise your RP's Lox, run, run for the hills!!!11

A

Ahqmae

Originally posted by old.XanateA
PS. I get laid alot more than you even tho i can make 1 million rp in a week. DS

Well then you sure as hell must be good!!!!!111111

I think Dinfar would use a /medal for this situation.

H

Herbal Remedy

Why do you have to roam with 2-4fg from like morning to night?

You play utterly useless, so you use that as an excuse to go 3fg cuz you really have no chance in hell 1fg vs 1fg. Havent seen you win a fight for like a week now. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hi der xana :D

Albszerg9

notice meddes insta skillz:rolleyes:

T

tildson

thats 2.5fgs top

point is, u really enjoy zerging? if u cant win 1 GvG then move with 1.5-2p instead? That would be a good fight, and probably alot more fun dont u think?

E

Ekydus

I LOVE YOU ALL, BUT YOU'RE ALL FUCKING MAD!

(Except Cougar, he can sod off.)

F

-Freezingwiz-

Better rp in 1fg with good players than 3-4fg with bad players, just fyi!!

and classes have nothing to do with it ? ^^

O

orbin

Vodakafairy u think mids are overpowered... take a look at the us servers mids "overthere" is a fucking joke. Its only on mid/exc the whine is strong cause we are l33t... swallow it or quit playing!

and btw HB=Hembränt?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by orbin
Vodakafairy u think mids are overpowered... take a look at the us servers mids "overthere" is a fucking joke. Its only on mid/exc the whine is strong cause we are l33t... swallow it or quit playing!

and btw HB=Hembränt?

I think the reason is more to do with CSR on the US servers.
They actively patrol against cheats, which is why NP could not hack it there :(
Same would go for Radarzerg offcourse, or Jack Herrer.

But sure, next you will start saying Savages are not overpowered, instant lifetap every 4s is a bit too much on a Bonedancers, that Healers do not have to much CC, better than any other realm, that Zerkers never did too much damage, and that SB's were balanced...
I would love to hear you see that :)
Regards, Glottis

B

brommix

"When you admit to enjoying leading 4fg spanish fags in RvR you admit to liking it up the rear aswell."
hmm retorting to rascist abuse now are we??,

J

Jergiot

hum xana, u wanted challanges etc cause mid didnt have it. just come pryd again? ^^

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by orbin

and btw HB=Hembränt?

then again, asd doenst interupt on US :p

A

Antedeluvian

Filip : When you admit to enjoying leading 4fg spanish fags in RvR you admit to liking it up the rear aswell.

Racist scum, a lot of the better non-cheaters (so it exclude your gang) players in DaoC are spanish, so shout up and go play CS or Diablo II.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
Racist scum, a lot of the better non-cheaters (so it exclude your gang) players in DaoC are spanish, so shout up and go play CS or Diablo II.

yeah. spanish ppl on excal alb realy rox.

A

agon

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Same would go for Radarzerg offcourse, or Jack Herrer.

i see you try to be very accurate with your language, and it makes me sad to keep pointing out that "offcourse" should (still) be "of course" :(

hope you learn it soon :great:

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Get out more Xana, sad fuck.

yeah imagine the nerd,both playing daoc and write stuff at forums.

B

brommix

and btw Lmao at having half of NP logg to Alb accounts to give tells to filip :) i especially like the IRL threat to him,
maybe thats how the NP famed Radar works, some nicely placed albs around to give them info on alb movements ?, or do you just use them alb accounts to give threats and verbal abuse ?

M

marchegiani

Better rp in 1fg with good players than 3-4fg with bad players, just fyi!!

Wether its 1fg or 42fg's its always fun to gank NP and watch them cry on BW

just fyi

M

marchegiani

Originally posted by Forau
Replace SS with any guild you like. not like it matters.

SS has killed NP 1fg vs 1fg on a number of occasions, but you wont be big enuff to admit it.

D

december_rain

ok i dont like Glottis werry much, but i cant
fucking stand the NP-Revange of the neerds wannabes-
Cartman lookalikes-Shaped like barba pappa-morans.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by marchegiani
SS has killed NP 1fg vs 1fg on a number of occasions, but you wont be big enuff to admit it.

hahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaah

D

december_rain

Originally posted by cougar-
hahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaah

u c my point ?

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by brommix
and btw Lmao at having half of NP logg to Alb accounts to give tells to filip :) i especially like the IRL threat to him,
maybe thats how the NP famed Radar works, some nicely placed albs around to give them info on alb movements ?, or do you just use them alb accounts to give threats and verbal abuse ?

Lets limbo.........

How low can you go :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom