Here's one for Throddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
And another thing, I don't think anyone has actually disagreed with your posts, they've just been saying, 'Why the fuck are you banging on about this here?'

Are you under the impression that this community is some seed of a new GSP, cos I'm pretty sure from the outset that hasn't been the plan. This is not a corporate entity with fucked up ideas of how to run anything, or encourage people in or out of gaming.

It's a forum where a bunch of online mates who found each other through your 'failed models' of what a gsp should do, are keeping in touch through the generosity of Deebs, Ted et al.

So stop banging on please, step down from your high horse and realise that not only do we not care, your continual rehashing of the same argument in multiple threads is neither working, nor endearing.

If it is 1337 to take umbrage at a twat like you who can't see when the drum he is banging has no place here, then i finally made it!

maybe my game scores will improve now I aer 1337, somehow I doubt it though.

Am I wrong? Am I wrong? </walter>

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Spot fucking on Gumbo m8.

Excellent couple of posts.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
index-img-01.jpg

THINK OF THE BADGERS

Chameleon

Fledgling Freddie
Gumbo, I do have a suggestion - Please don't use the 'we' like you speak for the whole community.
You made some good points, as did Drum. Would be nice to see a little bit more tolerance and accepting of differing opinions on these boards sometimes though, especially from some of the regulars ..... one of the points well made by Drum I thought.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Drum's a wanker so we shouldn't have to listen to his opinion.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
For gods sake Drum think of the poor badgers! They dont understand about the business models of GSP's, and I very much doubt they understand the highlighting. Badgers are viscous creatures, dont make them show you their claws!

Clown

Part of the furniture
Why has that badger thing got a quaver in it's ear?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Hey idiots !

Dont be pointlessly nasty to Drum, just because he has opinions, but has lost direction a bit. Hes saying much the same thing as you. Be nice. Mmm?
Clown, pointless posts are fine, so long as you occasionally make sensible posts too, as a counter-balance. Otherwise you actually DO turn into the classic Troll, and have to live under a bridge the rest of yer life.
A point worth considering!
Oh yes!
Goodnight !

Clown

Part of the furniture
Fuck yourself. I made this thread for you. You don't complain about the other bullshit badger threads. Fuck yourself.

And I am making sensible posts. Fuck yourself.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm sorry Throddy, but, Drum is a complete arse.

Since his rant, he turns every single thread into some argument that the failure of Game.net, BW, and BY are some how down to us. That because we didnt subscribe (when infact, I bet the majority of people on here did) Game.net went down the toilet.

He thinks that because some people use the phrase 'Glen' they are alienating new members and preventing the internet scene in the UK from prospering. Which is utter shit.

He seems to have taken the hump somewhere along the line (be that from someone saying 'Glen' to him, or something else - I don't know).

Clown

Part of the furniture
YOU! Fuck you too. Fuck yourself. Fucker.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Holy crap... THIS IS A FUCKING TUNNNNNNNEEEEEE

Michael Jackson - Beat It

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Clown

Part of the furniture
Why is it, however much crap I try to post, I can never find it in the recent fucking thread list? I like reading my own shit.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
throdgrain said:
The absolute joke is that some of the same people didnt pay for the Barrysworld (gamenet) servers, hence helping to ensure the demise of BW.
I for one paid for the servers, but doubt if Ill pay just for the privalige of posting on here, not yet anyway :(

I don't want to be rude, and I supported BW on a moral stance, but their services were SIMPLY NOT worth paying for. I could have paid money for a dodgy server on a dodgy ping that's always empty, or I could have played on infinite other servers with better ping for free. BW just went pay2play way too early, even now it's still not at the stage where users will pay...

But that's a different thing altogether. Badgers rule.

Clown

Part of the furniture
throdgrain said:
IS IT WET UNDER THAT BRIDGE MOFO ???!? :p
HAY FUCK YOU BUDDY. You and that mither fucking badger over there that's dying of something that starts with a and ends in ids

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
..lol I've always found Mr C to be capable of some moments of pure genius and utter insanity myself. :D

mank said:
www.bnp.org.uk
England for the English!

Mank I see you come from Oxford, my old school mate John from Bow went out with a girl from Oxford, he's a Jamaican. I just wondered if this could have been your ex? It might have explained your support for the BNP? Being of that particular political stance, its a bitter pill to swallow knowing your bird is choking on some well hung black root.

Its a long shot I know... but you never know eh ;)

jamaican%20logo.jpg

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I don't get it. How come the Scottish can have the SNP and the Welsh can have their own political group, but when the English do it its racist. The BNP are alot more professional nowadays, granted they were run by meatheads to start with but they are doing exactly the same as the other national groups.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Reminds me of a monty python moment.

So, what are we: the British Peoples' Front, or the Peoples' Front of Britain ?
Or is it the popular peoples' front. Or ...

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
i think mr drum got the shitty end of the stick again.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Same shit Trem, different day :)

To be honest though, as a member of the "great British unrepresented! (tm) , ie white male 30-50 age age group, not on benefits, pays for everything, I even looked at the BNP whilst searching for a "voice", my traditional Labour party having ignored me completely.
But if you read their ideas , they are madness really, for example, they want to repatriate huge numbers of people for a start, not so bad possibly in the case of bogus or failed assylum seekers (imo) but also people who have lived here for a generation. They also want to plough huge amounts of money into the Health service, and the armed forces, (not nescessarily a bad idea) but they want to pay for it by stopping all, yes all third world aid, for a start.The only countries who would get aid from us would be those who freely accept the repatriated people, Nigeria etc. This would surely make us an international pariah.
Oh well, UKIP for me at the next election I suppose ...

Oh btw, Clown , FUCK YOU TROLL BUDDY!!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
]AC[dRuM said:
..lol I've always found Mr C to be capable of some moments of pure genius and utter insanity myself. :D

Mank I see you come from Oxford, my old school mate John from Bow went out with a girl from Oxford, he's a Jamaican. I just wondered if this could have been your ex? It might have explained your support for the BNP? Being of that particular political stance, its a bitter pill to swallow knowing your bird is choking on some well hung black root.

jamaican%20logo.jpg

Oh by the way too, you really know how to win friends now dontcha ? :rolleyes:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Problem is, its impossible to tell if Drum is serious or joking or taking the utter piss now.

mank!

Part of the furniture
]AC[dRuM said:

jamaican%20logo.jpg

Fuck you buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom