Here's another spec question...

D

Damon_D

I been thinking of doing a 44 axe 44 LA 39 CS 33 stealth spec + 17 to all will not have any envenom , but as it is my envenom get's resisted quit alot allready.. What do you think ??

D

Damon_D

Yeah think I should invest the points somewhere , where they help each fight , not just when I get lucky and they dont get resisted or purged...

D

Damon_D

Or this spec 44 axe 44 LA 33 stealth 30 env 25 CS + 17

J

Jaem

Decided on trying 44la 39axe 22env 35stealth 34cs on Yujie, hope it works out :)

O

ormorof

Originally posted by Jaem
Decided on trying 44la 39axe 22env 35stealth 34cs on Yujie, hope it works out :)

i was thinking of trying that out myself :eek:

of course i have to get to 50 first :rolleyes:

J

Jaem

Originally posted by ormorof
i was thinking of trying that out myself :eek:

of course i have to get to 50 first :rolleyes:

Stay in bg you!!!!!!! ;P

M

marathor

Originally posted by Jaem
but everyone goes for the LA stun style, which is a lifesaver sometimes :)

Atm the stun doesnt work against anything else than n00bs sorry.
Everytime they see me evade and comeback they just run through to spoil the chain.

But to the matter in hand: I went to 39sword 39laxe 34cs 34stealth 31 enovenom at rr6.

Tested around with 50sword first but for some reason the lvl 50 style misses (yes straight miss on stunned etc targets) a lot ... about 75% with me but after respec snowsquall hits like it should.

I have less than 50pts difference in weaponskill with 39sword that I did with 50sword. So wouldnt go any higher.

Id check out Bile spec advice http://vnboards.ign.com/Midgard_Rogue_Professions/b20912/54867739/?291

Users who are viewing this thread