Here come Myth (gimpy name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tired_Goat_BW

Well, the PBAE group was a success, we lvl'ing fast. Soon we are heading to BG's for some RA's like MCL, and to kill some middies!..

Look out for

Altron - Dr00d
Akabig - Bard
Kaele - Hero
Durien - Champ
Kissy - Warden
Gtq - Hero
Shadowzor - Chanter
Hunn - Chanter

come on, see who dares PA TEH BARD!

I r teh 1 with the gimpy instruments..

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I guess not...oh wait, I back stabbed one in the back this morning and she died after trying to escape into the river. Silly bard.

S

saltymcpepper

group_pic2.jpg

B

BlitheringIdiot

Your not allowed to spam like that, your not a talks to much!

K

Karnage

I will be soon!

Thinking of going and spamming some other forums... about 95% of my posts are on the BG forums :p

K

Karnage

And by 95% I mean all of them ! :p

(check the sig if you don't understand :))

B

BlitheringIdiot

lol, do what i did - Hang out in the pvp forum with the other wannabe spammers for a bit. They are very welcoming, just stay and spam until your post count is sufficient to come back into the realm forums.

K

Karnage

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
lol, do what i did - Hang out in the pvp forum with the other wannabe spammers for a bit. They are very welcoming, just stay and spam until your post count is sufficient to come back into the realm forums.

I prefer for the majority of my posts to actually have some content to them :)

T

Tired_Goat_BW

HIJACKERS!

NERF them all :clap:

jesus we got wasted in BG last night

Albs at CK
Mids from MPK

HIBS IN THE MIDDLE!!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Heh heh, one important thing I have learnt in BG is that you should NEVER, EVER be in the middle! :D

K

Karnage

Aye, never good to be going after a hibby, u PA him, then several SB's come out pissed 'cos u've nicked their kill :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ho ho! I just wait till the SBs jump the hibbie and then I pick off the left overs...which, in most cases, is the hibbie! :D

Damn...you SBs suck! :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ho ho! I just wait till the SBs jump the hibbie and then I pick off the left overs...which, in most cases, is the hibbie! :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread