help

hit me hard

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all I've just order DAOC from amazon would like to know what class and realm you could recommend, I've had enough of playing WOW need to play some think different. plz :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hmmm, depends how you want to playyourself :)

Albion, old English, Knights and all that jazz :)

Hibernia, Celtic, likes trees and druids and stuff.

Midguard, vikings. Nuff said.

Of each of those realms, Id pick either a heretic/friar from Albion(both decent soloers), Vamp from hib and Valkarie or Skald on Mid. :)

If I still played the servers on Europe I would have logged on to give you some help in-game but they are long inactive and not much chance of being reopened soon

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I recommend you don't play Albion :) At least till you have had a long time in game and have played the other two realms. Albion was always the easy option for most :(

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Midgard always - if you prefer magic go SpiritMaster-(I like my kobolds for this) - If u prefer hack and slash go warrior(Troll) or valk(Frosty).

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Hibernia, the other 2 realms are irrelavant and will be assimilated shortly!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hibernia, the other 2 realms are irrelavant and will be assimilated shortly!

Ole tutty, heh, still got ur old sc'er 'ave yer? And +1 for saying hib, although you fell to alb not long after ur ranger went rr6 :twak:

hit me hard

Fledgling Freddie
thanks lads think I'll make a druid or shaman when the game get here and I hope lots of dudes still play the game ooooh yeh are most players on europe or us serv? :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
thanks lads think I'll make a druid or shaman when the game get here and I hope lots of dudes still play the game ooooh yeh are most players on europe or us serv? :)

Imo come EU first so you get a good grounding of the game and then if you feel adventurous then go US. All the leets recently went from EU to US to look for more action and different play styles. Some from EU went to Avalon server on German EU servers hosted by GOA. EU needs all the players it can get tbh :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
without meaning to shit on my own doorstep. you are better off playing the US version of the game. this server is pretty dead and wont give you a fair indication of the glorey of daoc.

druid and shamens are pure group characters really. And FG rvr is dead here to.

Azagthoth

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome and hope you will have some fun =]
If its to quiet on dyvet cluster then dont give up there is still lots and lots of eu players playing but atm many have gone to the avalon cluster and to the us servers.
So goof around and find your server you wanna play on and I can guarantee you will have some major fun!!!!
And if theres any questions then just ask here and you will get the help you need!
See you out on the batlefield!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom