Hello Peoples

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hosses come with anti-Fafnir protection devices now. Can't give too much away but how's your Electrical resist?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Hosses come with anti-Fafnir protection devices now. Can't give too much away but how's your Electrical resist?
I'm a d0rf and we are earthed so electicity dont effect us... :flame: mmmmmm mead marinated hoss sizzling away over a bbq.... *drools*

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
So by your own admission then, you suck.

<gets out a big paddle and knocks the sucking dorf into the mousetrap>

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy

<Gets out a big paddle and knocks the busily sucking dorf into the mousetrap>

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Earthy. Not earthed. Big difference. If dorfs were any smaller all we'd need would be a mouse trap with a mug of beer in it.

<ponders>

Actually that would probably still work. Say Faf...thirsty?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Earthy. Not earthed. Big difference. If dorfs were any smaller all we'd need would be a mouse trap with a mug of beer in it.

<ponders>

Actually that would probably still work. Say Faf...thirsty?
We d0rfs are not stupid we would just drink the beer thru a straw.. So bring on the beer... :drink:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy

<Gets out a big paddle and knocks the busily sucking dorf into the mousetrap>

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
<Deftly flips the moustrap into the air with his toe and knocks it towards Fafnir's bulbous nose>

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Heh just noticed some serious strangeness with the thread (technical, not banter). Can't edit though to clear it up.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
<Deftly flips the moustrap into the air with his toe and knocks it towards Fafnir's bulbous nose>
*I trip the trap with the straw and deftly grab the beermug and gulps it down* Hey let me drink my beer... And now where are the hosses...

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
HEY YOU TWO !!!

Gives best ewul look to Roo and Fafnir :flame:

Get a room :twak: and don't hijack my welcome back much love to Hoden thread. Dorf Thanes dont get much love, I need all the love I can get :sex:

Ok enough about you guys lets talk about ME again !!!

on a serious note, not had anyone who dont play anymore givf all you goodies that you don't use. I dont want to have to beg. :worthy:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I think I like this thread.... many many oldtimers here!
Need to get those two aussies back; Whoosya daddy and Mothersuperior, and the old JPF core is back :D

Welcome back Hoden :fluffle:

I myself have retired not too long ago. Was getting bored of the game after playing for nigh 4 years :)
(PS, still have 1 bigass troll in DTP :p)

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Inga

Nice to see you :fluffle:

Come back into game bud, I have spent all the money that Jollz gave me. So need more old rich friends to log in and hand over all their money :touch:

Glad to hear you still got a troll patrol char, I need me a char in that guild so i can put a troll patrol banner up in my house (ok Roo's house, I sleep on the sofa) wonder what happened to all the other Trolls :worthy:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Good grief 'Troll Patrol'. I'd forgotten about that. I remember the first time I saw the name I had a good chuckle.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Inga

Nice to see you : fluffle:

Come back into game bud, I have spent all the money that Jollz gave me. So need more old rich friends to log in and hand over all their money : touch:

Glad to hear you still got a troll patrol char, I need me a char in that guild so i can put a troll patrol banner up in my house (ok Roo's house, I sleep on the sofa) wonder what happened to all the other Trolls : worthy:

hehehe, well, I'm not that rich myself :)
Only have about 10p on Ingafgrinn. Okay, before I left I put 40p on both of my houses' CM's to keep them standing for a while, but that's it :)

The Troll Patrol char (tall male troll named Midged DaSmawtesd) is a rank 9 character, and haven't seen iron on for a long time to boost my rank, so don't know if I can invite :/
Don't have much time either to play at the moment, so wouldn't be wise for me to start my subscription again... :(

Good grief 'Troll Patrol'. I'd forgotten about that. I remember the first time I saw the name I had a good chuckle.
My first guild, and still have fond memories of that bunch of wacko's :D

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yeh, Da Troll Patrol, i was in that with my warrior back in the day, wonder what happened to Old Ironlung, lovely chap.
Was a burgeoning guild until some smart ass little d0rf explained the fundamental floor of the concept - no healers!
Still much early funs :drink:

So i can't really say who i used to play out of respect for the new, well not that new, account holder, but i'm back as Janga! Birthing chamber healer, phew you can lvl quick these days eh, took blood, sweat, tears and tantrums to make my first 50

So yeh, come back all you old JPF-ers and every old retiree, let's have a renaissance!! Your realm needs you :touch:

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
I WAS ALWAYS THE LAST TO KNOW!!!!!

Bloody reunions!

Gups here still alive and reporting!!

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Was a burgeoning guild until some smart ass little d0rf explained the fundamental floor of the concept - no healers!

I disagree :D, I was the first healer in DTP as a norseman tho, exceptions had to be made. Piron joined later, and then Iron made his own healer, Kronenburg or something.

Bloody reunions!

Man theres a blast from the past, I think I spent most of my days leveling my healer in groups with your Thane, Gupster.

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie

Bloody reunions!

Jollz was going to tell you, did he not ? bad jollz :)

/wave gups log you account and give me all that nice stuff you have going to waste on you char's :touch:

Its not the same back now, but that does not mean its all that bad. I have talked with lots of old JPF ingame and we all talk about the old times. If I could do it all again I would, but I would do things different. Dah Troll Patrol man if we had just played a bit longer we could have run a FG:

1x Troll Skald
2x Troll Shammie aug/mend and mend/cave
5x Troll Bone Dancer all with own healers

M Mafia where good but we did it first and Oversized :drink:

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
< looks at Fafnir's oversized dorf beer belly and says nothing> :drink:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I bet if Fatnir and Hoden Beerbelly jumped up and down at the same time Dyvet would crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom