Hello Peoples

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
How is everyone I just looked on the stats pages and see there is still some old friends about. /WAVE hope everyone is well. I had to laugh when I saw Roo's post, it was just enough to make me download the game and load up, My first hour in the game was much like his, sit down stand up, finding out I am the only one left in Jordheim Peoples Front we have long since been kicked out the alliance, So I loaded up my shadowblade only to find out that her guild Bad Omen has gone much the same way.

To many new buttons, new battlefronts, now you have horses :eek6: have to find out how to get one of them, if I can find any money, must have given it all away :( . My neighbour Kephan Mercury didnt look after the my house like he promised (dont trust a troll). someone else is living there now.

My Shadowblade has been given a respec and I have no idea what to train her in now ?? Any idea's for a SB spec guys ? I can have a title now, couldnt find one that said gimp. So much has changed. Where to start ? lots of reading I think then the long road to get 10 Master Levels when I work out what they are and how to get them

So If there are any old friends out there who want to give an old Dorf a break and take him under there wing and help him out with this new world ? looking for a guild, for a RvR guild even better, may even need the lend of some money do they have the bank of Jordheim yet ??

I am just back to say hi and play out my time until Warhammer AOR begins sometime next year or the beta with luck. I see things have got so bad that we have Excal mixed in with us now, or was it us with them ? anyway.

Take it easy my friends and see you soon. :cheers:

:bazbeer:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Noting the time on the post this happened in last few mins. I'm at a bit of a loose end this evening, I'll log in and see if you're still kicking about.

Uh, so I can kick you about :D

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
OMG dont know if I can handle ths 1st warlord and and all round nice guy Roo re-apears. Now ruler of Mid comes back to squash the enemie :L). All we need now is for us to re-form Jpf and temp all the oldies back :).... Nice to see some old faces and friends come back even if its for a short while

And if Hoden the forgetful forgot me its Jollz former SB of Jpf :worthy:

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Jollz how you doing :fluffle: you still have contact with the super gimp Gupster ? are you still playing daoc Jollz ?? would love to take our sb out for a spin even if mine is a gimp, how can i spec jollz, drop me a PM or sommit so we can catch up.

If your not playing your SB anymore givus all your gear :touch: I have logged in only to find that I have given everything away haha, If it where not for Roo giving me advice in game I would still be hungry and lost.

Logged in Hoden only to find he is still gimped and has been forced into a respec so no idea what to do with him now, don't think I can spec healing hehe. Will have to read up how to make the least gimp Thane I can, shame of it is it will still be me at the controls :twak:

if we can get some of the old JPF guys together that would be cool as long as you guys dont want to change the name to JPF reloaded haha

Good to see your still about too Nate you big hairy troll you :clap:

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
Harrow folks!

One more old skewl JPF-er reporting for duty :)

Man, Hoden is getting all excited, there's a buzz of anticipation about getting out and dusting off the ol' characters

Unfortunately I sold off my accounts :< but i'm up for running around with Hodens buffbot or whatever he has kicking about in t'other account.

Also just kicking about 'til Warhammer gets a'going, it shall be shveeet, we'll have to get some numpty guild up and running.

oops, forgot i changed my sig, Kaibosh/Johim here ;)

Loves and fluffles peeps

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Jollz, your healer smells and didn't heal me enough on Prydwen :( You made me cry

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Oh one more point to add to tonights first night fun, after getting bored with trying to take in all the new stuff that has happened since i left, i took my old grey fat dorf thane into erm... not sure where .... but somewhere in the new frontier, i teleported into a keep and then ran about about, another new thing i thought just what i was trying to get away from.

Then a bonedancer was fighting a half orge (dont ask me what the class was) my heart raced and i rushed head long into battle, nothing new there, then as i got close it came back to me people get a bit upset if you add, also i had not set up my quick bar, not long after that i found out my thane had had a respec and i had 1 + 5 in hammer skill and no lighting stuff. by this time the bonedancer had nuked the half orge type thing to bits and was busy hugging in as he lay dead on the floor.

so i got out my free level one hammer style and placed it on my quick bar along with a chain lighting style i later found out came free when i hit RR5. then a INF pops out and beats up the bonedancer, sure that he would not mind me adding on this fight i got out my old GM crafted gold hammer ( i made myself ) and started to swing everywhere except in the direction of the INF. still i was pleased to have blocked the first attack from the INF with my 1 + 5 shield or sommit like that.

You dont need telling what happened next i died after 2 more swings from the INF. i looked down at the message box.

Hoden was killed by Arraudry in *******

I relaxed .......

It was just like the old times again :cheers:

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Yeah still work with gupster he is still a gimp and he now plays WoW. Not played my SB in ages I only play Ozill the Healer now thanks to Team Conclave I have dragged him to RR11.

Only playing on the GG nights at the mo Sun/Mon but im sure I will look ya up when ur on and we can sort out some gear for Chiu and maybe some cash as I got nout to spend it on now :)

p.s Hey Mikey I still see Johim log in now and then he was in house of smek last time I saw his battle warn ass :) it kinda your fault im playing healer I saw all the grps you used to get and thought I want a bit of that action he he :) . Never thought I would ever play him till RR11:m00: let alone with Nate driving us

p.p.s Arraudry is no longer the real one her new owner is Amphrax/Ucallme

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure i've ever grpd with you - prolly have at some point in the past -- Just like to say though nice to see ppl coming back -- hope you stick with it and explore the changes :)

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure i've ever grpd with you - prolly have at some point in the past -- Just like to say though nice to see ppl coming back -- hope you stick with it and explore the changes :)

Last time I played Excal players where not mixed with us. I have not played for over 2 years. Guessing from your sig your from there. but be glad to bash a relic door with you some time soon. my thane is even more gimped than normal without the power and str relics :p

Hope to see you Jollz you old bugger, I must say I miss the fun we used to have. Dont think there is much chance of starting up JPF again not even for fun. Just me and Mikey (Johim) playing and just for a bit of fun more than anything Been looking for a guild to join for an odd bit of RvR before WAR AoR comes out sometime next year.

I am going to try and get Hoden to RR8 or above before I leave again not sure how hard that is going to be as yet :) Talking about gear Jollz get Gupster to hand over all his goodys.

P.S has nates driving got any better of late ? :touch:

Nate

FH is my second home
You can not improve on perfection, besides if something goes wrong it's the monkeys following me who's fault it is! Monkey see banana, monkey run towards it, Nate whips monkey back in line, monkey forget about banana.

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
You can not improve on perfection, besides if something goes wrong it's the monkeys following me who's fault it is! Monkey see banana, monkey run towards it, Nate whips monkey back in line, monkey forget about banana.

I think you mean "monkey do as monkey see" which means its your fault :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
In all honesty Nate's driving is very good indeed (don't tell him i said so though but Jollz agrees too hehe) but ofc you can totally ignore his e-peen post as we blame him if anything goes wrong ;)

Don't remember your name Hoden but as tollstore said its always nice to see ppl returning to the game so welcome back :)

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
people should stop making posts like this and making me want to come back!! just a question but how long does it take to reload daoc back onto a comp? if its not a week like wow i might consider.... MIGHT!

oh and hey :p

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
pfft Len NOW you say that....... last night we were looking for a semi-afk, semi-alt-tabbed-on-msn healer in full on blonde mode and where were you eh? that spot was just MADE for you imo :fluffle:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Do all the quests Roo - if you are still specced dark/summon you should have little prob solo'ing most if not all of them :) Do the old ones that build up to the Circle of 5 but then leave the actual Co5 dungeon until you get on a raid and then also do the new Champ quests that involve visits to Agramon and into Labyrinth :) You get huge amounts of CL XP and also a tonne of cash too (around 12p iirc) from the new quests. Oh also the NPC's in the Throne room offer REALLY simple quests that also give nice CLXP :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I've done the quest chain and am now on Inferno. Solo'd the whole thing except Rugak, who I duo'd with a runemaster friend. I puttered into the Co5 dungeon last night, duo with the runemaster. It was a hoot. We already know from messing around in ToA that we can happily take down purple con mobs and the Co5 dungeon was great fun for 2 - quite challenging and we had to always be on our toes. We didn't make it to any of the bosses but had a whale of our time wreaking havoc through a large chunk of the dungeon trash-mobs.

I love that mob-loot can be used for self-buffing. Thats just an awesome touch.

Got the rather funky staff as the quest reward. Me likey. Keeping the crafted one that Arakasi made for sentimental value and keep door bashing when I set foot on the frontier.

Which should be soon hopefully ;)

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
pfft Len NOW you say that....... last night we were looking for a semi-afk, semi-alt-tabbed-on-msn healer in full on blonde mode and where were you eh? that spot was just MADE for you imo :fluffle:

makes me feel so loved!!

actually putting daoc back on my laptop as we speak (i think i should go see a shrink!). not buying any of these fancy new expansion packs, never paid for one yet and im not gonna start now! :p

ps: also love how my first ed CD keeps trying to make me sign up to barrys world

Nate

FH is my second home
In all honesty Nate's driving is very good indeed (don't tell him i said so though but Jollz agrees too hehe) but ofc you can totally ignore his e-peen post as we blame him if anything goes wrong ;)

Don't remember your name Hoden but as tollstore said its always nice to see ppl returning to the game so welcome back :)

Monkeys don't talk!!!! WHACK!!!

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Don't talk to Tesla like that Nate ;) .... if you meant Skar thats ok tho :fluffle:

Dont be to hard on the Nate. its not easy being a Troll skald, I mean leave keep hit speed buff, get into fight hit melee buff, hit sommit that dont like like you what is doing magic, fight over then hit speed buff again. :touch:

Wub you Nate .... TAXI !!!!!

:england:

Nate

FH is my second home
I wish, we've got Tesla playing a Skald now. I'm playing the pac healer because the old fogies have too slow reactions, some are even so old they should be senial... or Jesus.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I wish, we've got Tesla playing a Skald now. I'm playing the pac healer because the old fogies have too slow reactions, some are even so old they should be senial... or Jesus.

At least some of us "old people" (meaning skar and myself I presume) can actually spell SENILE ;);)

PS we lubs Nate really but he has that much verbal diarrhea we have to sling at least some back at him :fluffle:

Nate

FH is my second home
only people that old can spell it the right way!

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Hi Hoden.. Dont know if you remember me but i was the little kobbie runemaster of DTP ;p

Nice to see old people again =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom