Hello old friend :D

J

Jiggs

the game has been designed for PvP since the start...

sure it will have issues, but basically since you have the same class/race combinations available to all nations there isn't really a major issue: just that some classes will probably get shunned in favour of the more PvP effective ones...

oh and the PvE content is actually good (think cutscenes in quests, and interesting storylines etc)

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Whisperess
There, just for you Kagato :spin:

Awww thanks, thats much cuter :wub:

What is it anyway? :D

A

arrakeen

Think ill take a look that that game, anyone tried odering it and live in denmark?

looks really nice, and Daoc starts to become booring :)

C

chosen

please explain what class bitteliten is playing looks like a fat little child or something :p

O

old.Downanael

Might be worth to add that you need US address for registeration if you want to play,not sure can you just pick up postal number and make rest up to yourself tho :mad:

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by chosen
please explain what class bitteliten is playing looks like a fat little child or something :p
He's playing a Tarutaru.

"The Tarutaru are a race of skilled magic users who call Windurst their home. Although the Tarutaru physically resemble children, their size does not reflect their age. Masters of the magical arts, the Tarutaru have honed their abilities through dutiful study of the world around them."

My guess would be he's playing one of the mage classes.

K

Khalen

Shall I buy it or not.... Seems a nice game for my kind of play...

C

choonz

Originally posted by Conchabar
if u leave daoc can i have ure tg vest?

You laughed at me on MMG last night dammnit! :p /slap :D

T

Thamiles

Looks very nice, but cant find the time for a game like daoc again.
Not untill wow comes anyways.
Dont see why ppl talk about pvp issues, can you get lvl 70 in a month when starting from scratch?
If so wheres the challenge?

K

Kagato.

Does anything ever actually happen in the movie? After 15 mins of scenery and jerky characters standing up and sitting down I got bored and turned it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom