hello hibbies

K

Kobold

I can't relax anymore with all those new Sylvans about :scared:

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by yog-hurt
lo bitch!

Off Topic- Nerf Yog, oh, wait, he's a hibbie now...............

On Topic- 48 VW, wtg ;)

O

old.Laryssa

do u now start to figure out your char after plvling ? :D;)

How is the Animist or Is Czadi the Animist ?

D

Dzadi

Just dinged 50, going to get the epic done and kick some butt ;)

Czadi is the animist, hes rvring atm and im darn impressed, 1800 range on 225 Body DD.

E

Exiled

:clap: to the PL'ers :sleeping: go lvl a char normally and see how much fun it can be

O

old.Tzeentch

so people should bore themselves to death xp'ing? :eek:

E

Exiled

nopes people shouldnt be so happy and glee when they get PL'ed to 50 just so they could be the first lvl 50 vw or teh other one. might as well just go and buy one

S

Sol-

hello Exiled, perhaps you would like to suck my cock kekekekekek xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddd

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Exiled
nopes people shouldnt be so happy and glee when they get PL'ed to 50 just so they could be the first lvl 50 vw or teh other one. might as well just go and buy one

Maybe they are already experienced players who played on other servers and know what to do, and don't want to go through all the boring xping again. Are you jealous? I'm sure no one would care if you got PL'ed.

K

Karlo

Powerlvl me plz, if i had to xp again i think id cry

E

Exiled

Originally posted by Tyka

Maybe they are already experienced players who played on other servers and know what to do, and don't want to go through all the boring xping again. Are you jealous? I'm sure no one would care if you got PL'ed.

oh look there in vengeance too :rolleyes:

E

Exiled

Originally posted by Sol-
hello Exiled, perhaps you would like to suck my cock kekekekekek xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddd

um, no, fuck off

E

elerand

Grats, even if you were sad enough to pat your own back ;)

I'm happy at lvl 30 with my VW, been xping with the same peeps and I was awake the whole time :D

Users who are viewing this thread