hello hibbies

C

Cloak_

Originally posted by Sol-
no i never quit.

Sol,, Exiled may be a cunt but ur just a retard spammer.

And erm,, i guess gratz on 2 lvl 50`s, now we`ll see how gimped VW are in rvr :m00:

E

Exiled

Originally posted by N07ABL3

Sol,, Exiled may be a cunt but ur just a retard spammer.

And erm,, i guess gratz on 2 lvl 50`s, now we`ll see how gimped VW are in rvr :m00:

oi ya fking bitch ! :)

T

Tyka

Originally posted by elerand
Grats, even if you were sad enough to pat your own back ;)

I'm happy at lvl 30 with my VW, been xping with the same peeps and I was awake the whole time :D

Don't see him patting anyones back, he says hello hibbies in nice way with manners, and board trolls like you come and flame him for the way he xps. So great that you show all your 50 alts with exactly what levels and whatever they are, he did the same some some respect, retard.

E

Exiled

so your saying he was PL'ed tyka ? and we no trolls, we dont club them and eat their bones,

E

elerand

Originally posted by Tyka

Don't see him patting anyones back, he says hello hibbies in nice way with manners, and board trolls like you come and flame him for the way he xps. So great that you show all your 50 alts with exactly what levels and whatever they are, he did the same some some respect, retard.

Actually it was intended as a joke but I guess you like to think and talk for everyone around you, the only reason I have all those alts in my sig is cos people who know me are often confused as to who I am or which alt I play so nerrrrrrrr :p

/slaps tyka and walks off for pie

oh and http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=49825

Where I officially grats him up, if I'm trolling him why are you responding? I get the feeling you don't like me tyka ;)

Must be my new deoderant, I'll get it changed straight away for you, seems to draw more aggro than a grp insta :)

T

Tyka

I don't really feel like he is doing anything wrong, as i said he says hi in a nice way and you guys flame him, feel like we as hibbies got a bit more responsibility than just telling how much PLing sucks or whatever, and no exiled i have no clue how he got to 50 so fast. When nice people like this come to the realm they should be treat nice.

E

elerand

I don't really feel like he is doing anything wrong, as i said he says hi in a nice way and you guys flame him, feel like we as hibbies got a bit more responsibility than just telling how much PLing sucks or whatever, and no exiled i have no clue how he got to 50 so fast. When nice people like this come to the realm they should be treat nice.

Still think you need to raise your social sensitivity threshold, it's irresponsible of you to have called me a troll, you certainly have no right to judge what I said to him.

I wasn't flaming, unless you say so of course, in which case I must have.

It's almost a certainty I'll treat him with more respect than you have treated me in the past, don't forget that emain dummy spitting incident next time you start pointing a finger at my apparent disrespect....

A

Amadon

it's the influx of all the albs to hibernia that's turned us into nasty trolls :p (not sure how albs turn us into trolls but anyway... )

O

old.Laryssa

:clap:
Amadon :)

you MP leggs are about to come into existance ..

A

Amadon

great :D

just need to save up for some ablatives now and find a willing SC-er and I might live longer than 2 seconds in a fight :p

E

elerand

Originally posted by Amadon
it's the influx of all the albs to hibernia that's turned us into nasty trolls :p (not sure how albs turn us into trolls but anyway... )

Wielding the Mythic stick of nerfage, think it's an SI drop ;)

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by elerand

Wielding the Mythic stick of nerfage, think it's an SI drop ;)

They hit my poor Fael with that stick, left a nasty bruise :rolleyes:

T

Tank Init

they should of gone to mid as thats the stronger realm

C

Cloak_

When nice people like this come to the realm they should be treat nice.

Never knew that Rvrguy left the realm :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread