Hello! Anyone there?

O

old.job

I totally owned the 30-35 battleground last night, running from keep to keep, even sat down at the bridges trying to tempt a stealther, just for SOMETHING to happen.
All night saw just 3 mids, me and the only other Hib there killed 1, the other two wasted me.
I made 1/3 bub xpin!!
What gives? The numbers are slowly dropping, is everyone barred or is REAL rvr too tempting.

T

tazzke

Real RvR ???

try to go "real" RvR with your level 20-35 char...if he can survive longer than 1 min out there ... grats :p

BG's aren't empty...but are never as full as the "real" rvr grounds...once you made a high level char you

1) stick with it and play "real" rvr
2) you make an alt thats needs leveling for the different BG's

also during daytime i don't think many people are playing this game...people have jobs you know :)

but 1 good thing about BG is that its so small, you hardly miss enemies if they are there :)

O

old.job

I'm talking from 8-11pm in UK , surely prime time for DAOC players all over Europe.

F

Farain

Yeah its the same with the 25-29 bg, ive been there 4 times and only seen 1 mid and 0 hibs and 3 albs. You should think since thidranki is so filled people would actually move on to next as theres a rp limet(rather low imo) but doesnt seem like it. I was hoping the 30-34 bgs was better but guess not :(

O

old.Takahome

Lvling, soon to be 27, I´m told lvl 25-29 BG´s empty :( And Caledonia too pretty much emptied.. :/

And yes I ran out of rp limit... 351 and logged inside... those mythic pricks :)p) made me spawn at my bind spot argh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom