Hello all, could juse some help

Euinar

Regular Freddie
Starting up a Warden. I have never played Hib and i could juse some help.
I want a Warden that i can play in Rvr, both in melee and caster groups.
I was thinking of 49 Nurt, 33 regro, 29 blades and just 3 parry. could be a interupter and healer. But what do i know... please help me

Ace

Fledgling Freddie
KK very good advice which you will ask yourself on frequent accasions after the 50 ding grind If you wanna fight, play a tank :touch: . If you wanna heal, play a druid :wub: . On a more positive note and a answer to your question some spec higher in healing other in weapon. It just depends on how you like to play. A warden can heal decently but its unlikely you're going to be the main healer. high nurture needs to be your focus. 6 sec pbt in your groups or a gimped character. You won't be able to heal a whole lot in fight because the bubble uses your mana but 44+ nurture is defently the way to go.

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Seems like a decent spec to me. You won't have the backstyle, which is the one I use most, but side styles are better if you can get them in. My own spec is

45 nurt, 33 reg, 34 blades, 8 parry

But your spec will give better resists, better damage add, and the loss of tanking ability might not be that noticable at lower Realm rank. Basically, you'll be more useful as passive support and less useful as a tank.

For a warden, what RA's you take makes a world of difference too though.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
i'm using 49 nurt 16 reg 40 blades 9 parry
Ra's i have are mcl 2 serenity 2

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
I'm currently using 49 Nurt, 33 Reg, 25 Blade and 14 Parry.

I am not really a healer although I can heal a decent amount when needed, I am not a damage dealer but I interupt casters more then anything and I must do enough because I do kill some of them :)

I have thought about 49 Nurt, 42 Reg and 6 blades but I dont want to be a healer, else I would have rolled a druid.

As long as you have resists up, can twist dam add / pbt well and interrupt the right casters you will be a good addition to any group.

p.s Get those Shammies !

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
i currently have 49 nurture 17 reg 34 blunts and 22 parry.
i can take on red and low purps solo.
in rvr i normally am on assist for the main tank or healer depending on what we are lacking in the group with 6 sec pbt running it helps keep the grp alive as wel as spamming heal but i would advise getting mcl as an RA (probably your first and is easy to get in bg1) especially if you go for a high regrowth.

have a look at natures wall the main wardens forum plenty of spec's there tried and tested.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
49 Nurture/33 Regrowth/21 Blades/20 Parry (no unused spec points)

This was my first spec and i have no reason to change it, works great for me.

Supplemeneted it with MCL and Serenity 3 to allow me to twist chants and heal without worrying about mana drain.

Personally i play the interrupt/emergency heal role and occasionally join the assist train if needed.

Euinar

Regular Freddie
Thanks everyone for the help... i was a bit worried when i heard the first reply but now im glad.

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
my spec is 49 nurt 42 reg 6 blades 8 blunt 8 parry, was 49 nurt 33 reg 21 blades 20 parry before, i liked my 33 reg spec alot but after respec i dont notice alot of different damage but i heal for lots more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom