Hellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!!!1111

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

off to celebrate!!!!

P.S.:portugal here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl no-fuckin-way :D Grats greece, sure wasn't Koller's night eh? :D now gooo all the way!

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Can you not stick to one fucking thread?

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:
Can you not stick to one fucking thread?

No we can't. First time to a final, think we worth it. And every whiner out there: QQ more! :m00: :m00:

PS: Other thread was before game, this is celebration :worthy: :worthy:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
No shit. But usually celebrations begin outside the internet.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
No shit. But usually celebrations begin outside the internet.

Well, I bet you can't see it in other countries but the whole Greece is celebrating atm. And lots of Greeks that live in other countries....

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Well, I bet you can't see it in other countries but the whole Greece is celebrating atm. And lots of Greeks that live in other countries....

Don't get too excited. Greece will loose :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
TeaSpoon said:

We don't care, even getting to semi-finals was enough for us, now we are at the final too!!11

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
TeaSpoon said:
Like Ilien said QQ some more guyz...oh and marczje of course it wasn't his night..Kapsis was 20cm shorter and was pwning him the whole game...
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!!!:bazbeer: :bazbeer:

Aussie

Banned
saw Greece going nuts already on TV after victory. What's gonna happen when they win final :(

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
saw Greece going nuts already on TV after victory. What's gonna happen when they win final :(
what will happen?
but ofc.....WE GONNA BURN THE WHOLE COUNTRY :d

coim QQ more :fluffle:
your precious
your best team
your best 2.02 header
your best players
got pwned
i think u have every right to QQ

ps. nexttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:clap: :clap:

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
This thread was made 5mins after Hellas had won. Celebrations are made everywhere. But the best where outside internet ofc! Millions of people all over Greece were outside celebrating till 5:00 in the morning!Wont even bother answering to loosers such as coim-coin-penny-cent or whatever... :m00: . This is the off topic forum and this is a celabrate thread so don't make stupid comments please...

GOOOOOO HELLAS!!! :worthy: :worthy:

Tasans

Fledgling Freddie
Awww such anger, such hate...
The worlds smallest violin is playing for you.

camelot21

Fledgling Freddie
HELLAS :clap: HELLAS :clap:

Herculean Feat From Inspired Dellas
There were many blue-shirted heroes on the greatest night in Greek football history. But among them stood one colossus, Traianos Dellas, whose silver goal in the dying seconds of the first period of extra time carried his passionate country to an unprecedented European Championship final.

Ancient Greek mythology is now challenged by a modern Greek fairy tale – the team that had never previously won a single match in the finals of a major tournament now stands between host country Portugal – whom they’ve already beaten in this competition – and sporting immortality.

And their 21st century Hercules is Dellas, a true hero in action who has grown in stature and influence as Greece defied the odds and the pundits by marching imperiously and unstoppably to the final, tucking the highly-prized scalps of Portugal, France and now the Czech Republic under their belts along the way.

The Czechs were humbled when the indefatigable Dellas – who had proclaimed his intent in the 103rd minute with a flicked header that was just a little too close to opposing keeper Cech – went one better with another opportunistic header from a corner that left the Czechs with no time to respond.

It was perfect timing from a man whose country will next month host the Olympics Games they bequeathed to the world. And it was perfect execution by a defender who once plied his trade, less gloriously, with the Blades of Sheffield United.

Since then Dellas has become Roma’s pride and joy. But last night he has given Athens – and the whole of Greece – the perfect excuse for a marathon party. As the ouzo flows from Plaka to all the islands, Dellas and his team-mates will be the toast of a nation frequently ignored, occasionally derided, traditionally discounted in world football terms.

Last night they changed all that. And who more fitting as a national hero than the tireless and inspirational Dellas?

Tasans

Fledgling Freddie
I'm trembling now, no wait I really am.

Is that the best you can do?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i dont think he likes people invading his spam pages, they must be filled with tedious post count increasers :(

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, that's the best I can do without getting banned. Feel free to try and better my attempt though...

Tasans

Fledgling Freddie
Better your attempt? I obviously wouldn't want to drop down to your level, as surely you are an angry kid with much free time on his hands. Just brood on the fact that i take great pleasure on the annoyance or anguish, the defeat of your favorite team has brought on you, or whatever other reason prompted you to insult a whole nation.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
heheh he didint insult anything.It is just football. No need to get this further away.

Coim's weakness is that he dont have the balls to admit a defeat. nothing else :)

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Er, how, exactly? I wasn't even rooting for England this year, if that's what you're trying to say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom