Stottie cake vs Parmo...which is teh 111111!!!11?????

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
God damn, I hate dilema's. Yesterday I did a parmo for dinner, so god damned nice. Today I bought a stottie and whacked up some nice mackeral, sweet pepper, onion and mayo with added black pepper and thyme. God damn, that was good too and reminded me of old days as a student in Newcastle. But now i can't decide which is better as i wub both meals xD

Your thoughts as usual to Blue Peter, I defraud children competition, BB.... :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
parmo obviously. if you dont like parmos youre a faggot.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
STOTTIE CAKE!!!!

every single time!!

my aunt now lives in Windsor, and her mates down there had no idea what a stottie cake was, so she bought some when she came back up here so they could taste it... she has to buy loads everytime she's here now lol

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
parmo.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Umm. That looks, at the same time, yummy'ish(if that's cheese) and like someones half eaten pizza, dropped his chips on it and barfed up the bits he already ate.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
That's a shite parmo anyway tbfh.

Ironically we have a pizza shop here called THC (The Halal Center) but still, stonerific all the more - Which does the best parmos evar.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
That's a shite parmo anyway tbfh.

Ironically we have a pizza shop here called THC (The Halal Center) but still, stonerific all the more - Which does the best parmos evar.

I challenge you to find a better stottie than the best parmo you have evah eaten ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom