Xplo said:
<moo|toa> lol
<moo|toa> toa bracer with +7% realmpoints gained
<moo|toa> toa ROG drop

I heard the cap is 25% ? strong farmage imo :m00:

ouch poor mids now albions will go past rr2 faster :fluffle: :fluffle:

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
ToA will SO ruin the game (well, the 1% that isnt ruined yet)

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
The problem I see with items such as these is that some classes have no problem capping every stat they need with all 99% gear, while other classes need all MP gear and über jewelry to do the same thing.

The the one class it's easy to incorporate items such as these in a good template, while for the other class it's completely impossible to do so and cap their stats, putting them at an even greater disadvantage :(

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Thorarin said:
The problem I see with items such as these is that some classes have no problem capping every stat they need with all 99% gear, while other classes need all MP gear and über jewelry to do the same thing.

The the one class it's easy to incorporate items such as these in a good template, while for the other class it's completely impossible to do so and cap their stats, putting them at an even greater disadvantage :(

In ToA there's a +400 hits cap and i also think there's a +100 stats cap(might be wrong on this) but i seen sc templates on vn boards with +80-90s each stat, it's real hard to cap all if it's true.(kind of crazy though having these new caps)

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
cougar said:
seems balanced if i get one

everything that is overpowered is balanced if il get it .. else nerf it!

anyway dunno if its worth wasting slots for more rp´s :/

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
God. This way a Shadowblade might be able to see a 'you receive 9xx rp' message.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
No, I mean with a possible +25% rp they might be able to see 900rp msg. :)

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
nah we all solo, just every stealthers stealth is so good we dunno that others are there ;)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Some items boost your caps in certain stats - the VN templates take advatage of this.

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno why everyone thinks TOA will ruin the game. Personally i reckon it will send it in a new, better, direction. The items and stuff really mean your character can be unique with items and the way they look. TOA is sending daoc along the lines of Baldur's Gate i reckon. Whenever ure in a fight ure never know what the other person has up their sleeve, if anything.

Overall TOA will just make the game more interesting cos as of late daoc is just the same thing continously.

Tilda

Glorien said:
I dunno why everyone thinks TOA will ruin the game. Personally i reckon it will send it in a new, better, direction. The items and stuff really mean your character can be unique with items and the way they look. TOA is sending daoc along the lines of Baldur's Gate i reckon. Whenever ure in a fight ure never know what the other person has up their sleeve, if anything.

Overall TOA will just make the game more interesting cos as of late daoc is just the same thing continously.
I agree, I remember the old days (before SC), where you had to choose between capping certain stats or some resists. I think that these days will return. People will have to choose between capping all resists, or having an extra 25% cast time or whatever. Although filling in the gaps in their resists with SC is a little easier I think over all you'll still find gaps in peoples templates.
This will be good for casters as people may choose to drop resists in exchange for some nice ToA item.

Tilda

NoBrains

Fledgling Freddie
It's good that you can't cap everything...

Beeing the point in rvr these days resists...

If you decide to cap your STR as a tank to hit harder well life sux lower your resists...
This will mostly lead to less common specs beeing more effective as they will prolly resist less.

I don't think I'll be playing toa atm because I bought the game for 1 thing and they doing a complete change inserting alot of PVE etc and it's not my style in daoc :>

Regards

Denisée

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
<moo|toa> lol
<moo|toa> toa bracer with +7% realmpoints gained
<moo|toa> toa ROG drop

I heard the cap is 25% ? strong farmage imo :m00:

What you do when you reach 0% dur?
If you really are a farmer you will reach it (except savages I guess since they can't be struck).

A

Aoln

Denisée said:
What you do when you reach 0% dur?
If you really are a farmer you will reach it (except savages I guess since they can't be struck).
But they hit others so much ;o

Gamah

Banned
Sorry for mega bumping, but its so funny about what people were whining about Pre-TOA

OMG guys 25%+ rpt bonus neerrfff :(

And brings me to the point about the next expantion and how silly it is to speculate on what will and wont be overpowered.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Good point but better if you post a new thread and link to the old one for this sort of thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom