Healer template comments plz

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
how come u become active now? most tough enemy groups quited and now u can finally beat the n00bs? :p hmmm it's rather all good healers quited and finally someone picked u up, gl ;)
at least now u know what's the name of my shammy :)

Bloodclot

Banned
i am not saying that healler can't do it well:)
he can get 200k + aswell with the same conditions as last night

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
how come u become active now? most tough enemy groups quited and now u can finally beat the n00bs? :p hmmm it's rather all good healers quited and finally someone picked u up, gl ;)

I re-toa'd healer because I got bored of shadowblade.

And the most of the groups out now are still the same groups that farmed BC pre-nf.

Bloodclot

Banned
Summoner said:

most enemy groups who are active are also from pre-nf. rr8-11 groups and definatly no noobs.

majik

Banned
Summoner said:

FC, AD, DH, RR. Off the top of my head.

And as far as me re-toa'ing my healer, I did it AFTER Forceful Zephyr was nerfed, unlike Black Company skills who ran 3 sojourner healers and a sojourner skald for their main group. You must have had it hard in OF! :wanker:

All the good healers quit did they? Like erm who? Black Company healers? xDDD

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
nah, BC aug was perf and often we used only 2 healers (soj + perf) in group especially right before nf release ;)

next? tell me something bout bd easy mode :p

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
nah, BC aug was perf and often we used only 2 healers (soj + perf) in group especially right before nf release ;)

next? tell me something bout bd easy mode :p

Why would I mention that, it has absolutely nothing to do with me rerolling my char at what you described as the most appropriate time, as there were n00bs etc.

I re-toa'd my healer as other good healers were also reactivating and after zephyr nerf.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Bloodclot said:
maji is a shit healer cause he only has 250k hp healed in a few hours.
and it takes like 3 fucking full secs to get a haste from him, and his noobish healer resists are always up. and the noob always stuns my targets or zephyr the BG or moccing stuff.

olol maji sucks! it's proven!

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
majik said:
FC, AD, DH, RR. Off the top of my head.

And as far as me re-toa'ing my healer, I did it AFTER Forceful Zephyr was nerfed, unlike Black Company skills who ran 3 sojourner healers and a sojourner skald for their main group. You must have had it hard in OF! :wanker:

All the good healers quit did they? Like erm who? Black Company healers? xDDD

you make it sound like the skald was actually 'in' the grp. :wanker:

majik

Banned
athom said:
you make it sound like the skald was actually 'in' the grp. :wanker:

1) It was in the group.
2) You don't have to be in a group to FZ someone.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Oh except when BC ran 1fg with a bd and a skald with crocring and 2 more bd's off group, mucho skillas matiers.

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
majik said:
1) It was in the group.
2) You don't have to be in a group to FZ someone.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Oh except when BC ran 1fg with a bd and a skald with crocring and 2 more bd's off group, mucho skillas matiers.

yea, i was kinda referring to the last part ;o

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
And still bc got farmed all the time, np m8s, go ahead... but i wonder where the hell bc was leeching those 4-6M lwr from? Oo

-Mendonio Banderas- 50 Healer [isen herra]
-Athom Reloaded- 50 Zerk [stormur vakten]

if u r0x and kill all the stuff in pvp and i get farmed all the time how come that u have only a few rps? same to Maji.

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
And still bc got farmed all the time, np m8s, go ahead... but i wonder where the hell bc was leeching those 4-6M lwr from? Oo

-Mendonio Banderas- 50 Healer [isen herra]
-Athom Reloaded- 50 Zerk [stormur vakten]

if u r0x and kill all the stuff in pvp and i get farmed all the time how come that u have only a few rps? same to Maji.

Typical BC approach. We have lots of rps so we r0x.

Farming randoms all day isn't particulary challenging you know.

And if BC were teh rox it's a shame we couldn't see you perform with zephyr nerf, get scared that you'd get chain owned by synergy?:(

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Maji, u're moving in cycles...
The fact that bc stopped to play due to upcoming fz nerf sounds really funny, get a clue.
Same with bout synergy which is really nice alb grp for my opinion and i bet u don't know their pre-nf group setup. Or try to suprise me.

PS. Finally lwr says a lot about player/guild ambition and skill. Monthly summaries say even more. Overall rps could be accepted as yearly achivement of player/guild.

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
Maji, u're moving in cycles...
The fact that bc stopped to play due to upcoming fz nerf sounds really funny, get a clue.
Same with bout synergy which is really nice alb grp for my opinion and i bet u don't know their pre-nf group setup. Or try to suprise me.

PS. Finally lwr says a lot about player/guild ambition and skill. Monthly summaries say even more. Overall rps could be accepted as yearly achivement of player/guild.

I'm not for one minute suggesting that BC stopped playing because of zephyr nerf, however you said that I re-toa'd my healer when it was most convenient, ie good players have left. All of the good gg's that BC fought, are either back or are coming back, so it's you who needs to get a clue.

And wasn't it BC who would never group with montarloo because you thought he had no skill, but he managed to get 200k a week, thats a contradiction to
Finally lwr says a lot about player/guild ambition and skill
but there you go.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
And wasn't it BC who would never group with montarloo because you thought he had no skill, but he managed to get 200k a week, thats a contradiction to

sure we used Montie in BC grp as bg tank or even as dmg dealer when we've been short on one :p
but u'd rather ask Montie kk?

next?

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
sure we used Montie in BC grp as bg tank or even as dmg dealer when we've been short on one :p
but u'd rather ask Montie kk?

next?

It was a question, because I wasn't sure on whether it was BC or not, comprehension would go a long way with you and your russian deathcrew.

And lwrp in nf is absolutely no indication of your skill, I mean I myself got 220k lwrp on my sb, does that mean I'm skilled cus I can spam doublefrost?

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
It's an achivement after all. If it's not a skill then it's an ambition.
Train of achivements finally classify u as a skilled (or simply decent) player.

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
It's an achivement after all. If it's not a skill then it's an ambition.
Train of achivements finally classify u as a skilled (or simply decent) player.

So basically you've just contradicted yourself when you said BC had xxx lwrp so they must be skilled. BC may have just been very very persistant and possibly not skilled at all?

PS. Im not insinuating that BC are skilless as I don't know them well enough (thankfully) to pass comment. But your basis for saying you were good is complete bullshit.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
oh tnx u, Maji, im famous now. :)

btw what's wrong with Synergy, did they turn to bad last days? Otherwise i don't understand why u quoted me.

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
oh tnx u, Maji, im famous now. :)

btw what's wrong with Synergy, did they turn to bad last days? Otherwise i don't understand why u quoted me.

You don't understand what is wrong with Synergy yet BC are the kings of RvR, ok :)

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
I dont participate in those 1337 flame topics in RvR section, thus i've no clue why "fh community" judged Synergy as no-skill, but personally i count Synergy as good alb RvR group which is doing ok for almost 1 year.

And what were u doing 1 year ago while Synergy was runing RvR group? Sitting in ur arse in Moderna and whining in "BC has stolen another artie" thread?

I guess it's not me who needs to get a clue...

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
I dont participate in those 1337 flame topics in RvR section, thus i've no clue why "fh community" judged Synergy as no-skill, but personally i count Synergy as good alb RvR group which is doing ok for almost 1 year.

And what were u doing 1 year ago while Synergy was runing RvR group? Sitting in ur arse in Moderna and whining in "BC has stolen another artie" thread?

I guess it's not me who needs to get a clue...

If you don't know why everyone dislikes Synergy then sorry but you really do need to get a clue.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
It's fun how Summoner judges the current active rvrplayers when he havn't played for a long time.

People learn and get better, i guess it's hard for you to understand since BC was always just as crappy and always added on everything. I guess maji isn't the best healer around, but he does perform good when he's playing with VP - and how you perform as a group is what counts really.

And saying Synergy was/is a good albgrp just proves you have no clue.

Bring on the flames :flame:

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
So what about Thoa's template?
Got it finished now??

such qq about if a healer is good or not.....

Beeg

Loyal Freddie
Leel said:
Neck
Name: Phoebus harp
Level: 45 Quality: 100
Bonus: 35
Effect 1: 4 Crush Resist
Effect 2: 4 Slash Resist
Effect 3: 4 Thrust Resist
Effect 4: 15 Acuity
Effect 5: 6 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 6: 6 Spell Duration Bonus
Effect 7: 4 Spell Range Bonus
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 34.00

I thought this was skald only in mid!

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Nope, all classes can use it and all MID classes get the level 10 charge:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom