Healer template comments plz

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
and last maji is a great healer but these comments of your just supports the fact that u dont know anything about anything just guesses.

hehe, i guess he is rather one of the worst healers :p

btw i did not tell that energy is more important than capped dex or any other stuff but simply wanted to point that it's still good to cap energy for demezzer or pure tank. Actual healers template (posted by Leel) contains of gov, zahurs, scorp rings, means that it could be greatly improved, thus energy resist could be fixed (check Thoa's template for example).

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
hehe, i guess he is rather one of the worst healers :p

I'm one of the worst healers? What is this based on exactly, the fact that I made you look a like a clueless prick on a forum?

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Only reason to use gov is for dex cap, and that's why I'm using it on my new healer, I would prefer 2.10 or 4.2 hauberk, but it's much easier to get gov, I can't afford 26p for 2.10 chest, never mind 4.2 hauberk.

Anyways, here's the temp, I totally screwed energy resist on it, only hib mana eld and enchanters use it, and not seen many mana elds around lately, all seem to be light, and that leaves enchanter pbaoe and chanters no longer belong in best hib setup anyway.

sorc mezz = energy

u wont die faster but stand forever :D

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, I have no hope of getting zahur's neclace or belt of moirai, and thoa's rog hammer is insane. In any case, I would not ditch jacina. Arcane siphon rocks.

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
whats with the agressive attitude? you apperently dont know shit.
the temp isnt perfect
but ur arguments?
crush tanks? energy resist for gettin 20s shorter sorcmez?
rly what do you know?
Im aggressive? Interesting... More like your response is aggressive.
I don't know shit? ok, whatever...
They are viable arguments since it can happen and sorc mezz is extremely nasty and vs good grps it's not always easy for a demezzer to get free time for it w/o mocing and good grps won't break the mezz.
Yeah what do I know who have only played a healer to rr7 in Groove... I surely must be such a noob
Just hope I won't ever have to play with you if I reactivate. /dismiss

majik

Banned
Shatar said:
They are viable arguments since it can happen and sorc mezz is extremely nasty and vs good grps it's not always easy for a demezzer to get free time for it w/o mocing and good grps won't break the mezz.
Yeah what do I know who have only played a healer to rr7 in Groove... I surely must be such a noob

You don't make templates for in the past, you make them for the future and I have 8 energy resist in template and the group is never stood mezzed all at once. Energy resist is a waste of imbue points.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Shatar said:
:clap: :clap: oh sry then u must rox
what with all teh rofl and lmao on that temp, thats a healthy attitude?

energyresist is a waste, the absolute last thing to add in a temp, enuff about it.
if you stand for full dur mez with 50% energy or 25% energy doesnt matter the grp dies. (unless you play vs a shitty grp in that case u win with 0 to all resists).
and im not agressive i just get pissed when sumone use rofl and lmao and dis sumones temp like that when he doesnt even know whats he talking about....and no you still dont

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
and no argues about the noob part mate
sure sure, whatever. I /bow to you supremacy... bla bla so on so forth. Yes as I only played and not play atm I know nothing, ofc.
And if I understood it right the french grp runs old pbae style hib grp, so energy would be pretty ncie vs them.
But anyhow, each to his own. I would cap energy for the ease of being secure when meeting whatever gpr comes my way.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Shatar said:
sure sure, whatever. I /bow to you supremacy... bla bla so on so forth. Yes as I only played and not play atm I know nothing, ofc.
And if I understood it right the french grp runs old pbae style hib grp, so energy would be pretty ncie vs them.
But anyhow, each to his own. I would cap energy for the ease of being secure when meeting whatever gpr comes my way.

Is it only me or is everyone interested in seeing Shatars healer template?

PS: Avoid getting boxed? :p

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
Is it only me or is everyone interested in seeing Shatars healer template?

PS: Avoid getting boxed? :p
They would laugh fo sho, mostly because of not having 25(26) dex cap, think it has only about 17 or so.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I'm one of the worst healers? What is this based on exactly, the fact that I made you look a like a clueless prick on a forum?

i said what i said, ur healer is a joke even thou VP picks u as an aug :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Summoner said:
i said what i said, ur healer is a joke even thou VP picks u as an aug :p
Then you are a joke aswell as we picked you as backup shaman once?

majik

Banned
Come on Summoner.

Let's try and avoid random name calling and the childish behaviour. You say that I am:

"one of the worst healers"

If you have any proof of this what-so-ever please fill me in. Or you could just return back to your little world where you insult everyone that doesn't agree with you.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Then you are a joke aswell as we picked you as backup shaman once?

Sorry Helme but noone ever picked me for backup purpose and i guess u know it.

Maji, ur fh flaming skill is great no doubt, i wish u're good as a player too. It's what i can comment. GL

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
Sorry Helme but noone ever picked me for backup purpose and i guess u know it.

I guess you're ignoring the posts where I ask you for proof that I'm "one of the worst healers".

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I guess you're ignoring the posts where I ask you for proof that I'm "one of the worst healers".

well.. go and proove that im wrong but do it ingame.

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
well.. go and proove that im wrong but do it ingame.

I don't need proof. I am a good healer I know that, you don't know that. Your opinion isn't what matters here, it's your general insult throwing when someone disagrees with you.

However much I think you are a complete retard, I don't say "Bouh is one of the worst shamans in the game", because I don't know. If only you were as mature as to do the same.

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
Bouh is a zerker :p keep on going, Maji :D

[15:09] <majiii> !rp bouh
[15:09] <TiwazBot> Bouh EwenysFluffyBear <Unguilded>, Level 50 Berserker: 5,212,803 RP (RR9L6, Last Week: 58,327), required for RR9L7: 5,393,275 (180,472 to go), required for RR10: 5,974,125 (761,322 to go) Class Rank: 7 overall, 9 last week
[15:09] <majiii> !rp bouhh
[15:09] <TiwazBot> Bouhh Retired <Unguilded>, Level 50 Shaman: 6,186,075 RP (RR10L1, Last Week: 56,374), required for RR10L2: 6,383,650 (197,575 to go), required for RR11: 8,208,750 (2,022,675 to go) Class Rank: 3 overall, 10 last week

You can split hairs all day long, just hope you gather a few more brain cells one day.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
"Maji is randomnoobshit healer. He always talks shit on irc/fh but I never seen him in a competitive FG."

It's a quoting but well those words fully describe my opinion bout Maji as a healer.

btw if u wanted to point out on my lwr u might rather read my sig and guess...

Bloodclot

Banned
maji is a shit healer cause he only has 250k hp healed in a few hours.
and it takes like 3 fucking full secs to get a haste from him, and his noobish healer resists are always up. and the noob always stuns my targets or zephyr the BG or moccing stuff.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Shatar said:
They would laugh fo sho, mostly because of not having 25(26) dex cap, think it has only about 17 or so.

Thats just a bad excuse. I have 15 in my aug template.
Show it imo :)

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
and it takes like 3 fucking full secs to get a haste from him, and his noobish healer resists are always up. and the noob always stuns my targets or zephyr the BG or moccing stuff.

tell him to send present to cemi0? :p

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodclot said:

Haha 250k hp healed in a few hours ^^ Maybe that says more about the dmg dealers in the grp than the healer!

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
"Maji is randomnoobshit healer. He always talks shit on irc/fh but I never seen him in a competitive FG."

It's a quoting but well those words fully describe my opinion bout Maji as a healer.

btw if u wanted to point out on my lwr u might rather read my sig and guess...

It was to point out that you are a moron who says Bouh is not a shaman, but Bouhh is! HAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHE.

And you won't have seen my healer in competitive rvr, because its been inactive for 7months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom