healer specs...

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
so been trying to work this out for a while, and cant decide whats best and why :/

mainly from a pac point of view

36p,40m - newer general spec
44p,30m - "classic" pac
something else

any thoughts

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
For pac healer there is really only two choices. You should always be sojourner. There is the standard 36 pac, 40 mend. This gives you huge heals and cure nearsight. You miss out on the insta ae stun. Your bases are also rubbish.

There is also tri spec: 38 pac, 33 mend, 19 aug. 38 pac gives you all 4 instas. With 25% buff bonus and +11 in skill you will cap your base dex. It does mean if you use a dex/qui charge you can be unshearable. You will also get the first casted celerity which is better than celerity charges and often helpful. 33 mend gives you the good single target heals (> 700 hp heals) as well as the usual toys. The cons are that you won't be able to cure your own nearsight.

I think it depends on your playstyle. In both situations you will be relying on your shammy/aug healer some of the time. If you push very hard and have a tank heavy group tri spec is almost certainly the best. If you play more defensively or have lots of casters then the 40 mend spec may well be more useful.

Himse

FH is my second home
tri spec win!

you back playing Mabs? with all the oldschool?

Afran

Part of the furniture
I run 30 pac 41 mending 18 aug. rox for my playstyle.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
It's a good spec. I personally love to have instas ;-) but you should respec a bit (stones are easy to get) and try some specs out. See what is best for you.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
tri spec win!

you back playing Mabs? with all the oldschool?

few of us have been around for a couple of months :p

mostly letting subs lapse to play APB tho !

ta for inputs all :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Everything below 19aug is shit. Non-capping bases on yourself are just pure suck and if as healer your dex can be sheared you're fucked.

That's my 2c and the short time I played healer I enjoyed the 38/33/19 spec a lot.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
so been trying to work this out for a while, and cant decide whats best and why :/

mainly from a pac point of view

36p,40m - newer general spec
44p,30m - "classic" pac
something else

any thoughts

I'm so disappointed this thread wasn't about being a shit healer that needs help seeing the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom