Healer or shaman?

Himse

FH is my second home
a really fun spec for shaman is 43 aug 31 cave 10 mend, with this you get aoe dex shear, nice aoe root + aoe dot and frigs (health regen)

chalaim

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, healing is fun. Much depends on the healer to do his work. I like the CC part quite much as well. That is why I now play a healer instead of a schaman.

Helme said:
Can add an thing with the healing, played an aughealer you got the power of life & death. Which gives the healing part extreme fun since most of the time it hangs on you getting an heal of in right time.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Yup, Aug Healers are fun, my healer has never had more than 44 aug spec tho (for red Celerity back before ToA), nowadays, anything above 37 aug would be "unusual" if you are going to play much rvr, because most tanks with ToA stash will have upwards of 10% melee speed in their templates, which makes even the fattest troll with the slowest 2h weapon hit so fast that _yellow_ celerity (+ blue haste buff) will cap swing speed ^^

But the aug line is fun for healers if you like some kind of defense or solo abilities, on 50 aug you are pretty strong 1 vs 1 in pve (red celerity + red haste buff + red str/con self buff + red damage add + red damage self shield)... especially the damage add (11dps! Oo) is nice ;)

Ofc Pac line gives you defense too, with insta mezz/stun that gives you a chance to not die even if you have aggro on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom