He did it ! gratzz Illusb RR9

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats illu! :clap:

Vodkafairy said:
after the patch ill definitely play my ns a bit again and have some interesting remedyfights :)

:( doom :drink:

/Ovron

Moriane

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
weee, grats :) the one guy i think is just impossible to piss off. :p one of my wishes in daoc is to see illu get really mad and swear at something, let it all out! ;D

Hehe u should roll mid and join Aesir´s Blade then :)

And big gratz illu - well deserved:)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
And Bradlex, there was an SB called Tiki God? I think that once popped next to me when I was in a keep and I shit my pants - so I am trying to continue his legacy :> So if I see someone running in a straight line with an easy PA and its a middy, I'll pop and give you a fright :)

See you out there :>

And thanks again for all the nice comments - happy kobbie here :p

Oli - Illu

Yup i shit my pants when you did that...............was running around for like 30 minutes near blend, and saw no solo albs, so i just stood still for a while, and was re arranging stuff in me inventory, when i saw ya pop next to me lol.

It made me jump..............i was like saying to myself god dam it, i nearly had a heart attack.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
grats m8, had a nice fight vs u on my paladin last night @ glen bridge :D :drink:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Old timer :clap:

One of the nicest blokes around, and a great kobbie sb :)

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
lol gratz. i wondered why last night you were killing me infront of zerges just to get killed after!

anyway big gratz :twak:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Your play style seemed to change over the last few weeks, perhaps you desperately wanted the ding pre patch :)

Gratz !

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
well done illu :)

stlong kobbie soon with new improved gay suit:clap:

illu

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
Your play style seemed to change over the last few weeks, perhaps you desperately wanted the ding pre patch :)

Gratz !

:> Yup, not having to pay for the respec is a blessing :) And I don't think my playstyle changed much, just even more stupid attempts at killing anyone when the odds were very much against me, and sometimes pulling it off :>

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
Punj said:
well done illu :)

stlong kobbie soon with new improved gay suit:clap:

Got my shipment of "bright rose" dye this afternoon :) I've put some of it on my cloak and artis, the rest will go on the new suit incoming soon :>

Oli - Illu

Arky

Fledgling Freddie
Grats mistah k0by, less reaplying when u fight my mincer , or at least lets not fight on a tower where i cant kite to FA ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom