He did it ! gratzz Illusb RR9

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
The only assassin worthy of my respect. I wish others could follow your example!

Well done Illu :clap:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well done Illusb, sometimes I feel bad pummeling you with my ML9 pet...but then I think nahhh :)

Onto rr10!

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Grats! :clap:
So maybe you got RP horny last night and went for the inf on low hp after a fight, good thing I got you before that :D
Give a proper fight next time :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
gratz m8, less scaring me though when i think know ones around, and see a kobbie pop

Galid

Loyal Freddie
Congratulations illu =) Top bloke, Great player... one of my personal favorites.

going into a fight, theres no doubt it's gonna be a good one =)

cya out there dude !

illu

Part of the furniture
Hehehehehehe :> What can I say? This RR was hard work! :> I thought I'd never get there yesterday, I skived a day off sick from work and thought I'd go for it, and after a very, very, long day with lots of connection drops, finally I climbed up Beno tower just before 3am I think it was, and a guy named Ambyr did the honours :>

[img=http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4884/sshot1250qe.th.jpg]

My recording software is very hit and miss, and it MISSED the moment (aieeeeeeeee) but there we are :> It also missed an amazing fight with Censi at Bled drop off that was one of those fights you have once a month where you think omg that was damn good. Where you are happy to win or lose.
Had some great fights all over the place, I think I fought a hero just S of Glen S Bridge and used every pre-poisoned weap in my pack! And I won on the last swing after about 2 mins :p

Usually I'm a bit wary of Gratz threads, and when you see the whole first page of Freddyshouse with them on there and there are no discussion topics, I then try and find something to yap about. But when the Gratz thread is your own, and people are writing such nice stuff in it, you remember that Gratz threads are really a good thing, and I think it gives you a boost to keep going :>

So many people seem to disappear after a while after dinging, but you'll have to put up with me till RR11 :p I'll be making a new suit over the next few days and going for a nice "bright" colour :>

A few more little bits:
Great kobbie picture on page 1 Tafaya Anathas :>
Sorry about grey ganking you Castus, if I see a grey, I usually try my champion level bolts on them or throwing knives :p I must have been feeling a bit mean or something :>
Illudian, yep - I'm up for a fight anytime :> I usually fight anything and everyone and anyone if I see they are not engaged or if they are not expecting it :>
And Bradlex, there was an SB called Tiki God? I think that once popped next to me when I was in a keep and I shit my pants - so I am trying to continue his legacy :> So if I see someone running in a straight line with an easy PA and its a middy, I'll pop and give you a fright :)

Found these by searching the forum:
RR7 15/03/2005 ~1.8m RP
RR8 30/08/2005 ~2.8m RP (1m RP in 5.5 months)
RR9 28/03/2005 ~4.2m RP (1.4m RP in 7 months)
RR10 ? ~6m RP
RR11 ? ~8.2m RP

So I'm about half way to RR11 (eeeeeek). Another 4 years to get there? o_O And solo kills is on about 900 at the moment, so still a way to go to get that nice 2000 solo kill Lone Enforcer? title!

I wonder how this new RP patch is going to affect the time to get to the next RR level. Looking forward to a few RP for fixing doors albs and hibs bash that people kindly give me wood to repair :>

See you out there :>

And thanks again for all the nice comments - happy kobbie here :p

Oli - Illu

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz illu, well deserved :worthy:

And keep on with the kamikaze atacks with mezz poison :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
haha you dinged on Ambyr? that's just brilliant. that guy has been at beno for several nights now, permanently catapulting the bridge. he told me: "im denying the bridge to the enemies, and occasionally i pop a stealther. made a fair few kills like that".

so cute!

after the patch ill definitely play my ns a bit again and have some interesting remedyfights :)

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
grats m8! :D best SB imo ;)
really nice to me aswell, like few ^^

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations Illu :) The cornerstone of Aesirs Blade, always been there - now onwards to rr10 :D Should not take as long as you fear with the new rp gains next patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom