Haxen movie!

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Crackin movie, enjoyed it, had some good fights with you in the past which im sure ive lost each time :D

+ that dmg test at the end, pure nasty :eek7: ;)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
roxor movie, first solo movie i actually watched the full length of :p

and warlock killing was ace :]

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Im eager to see how you would do against a Duel Wield Tank using elemental weapons, or maybe a warrior/hero with one as PD4 wont be of any use.

Does the RR5 nerf an elemental weapon dmg as its technically using magic?

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
He has aom aswell though so not really much of an advantage to switch to legendary. Slightly less resist but much worse weapon.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Very nice movie, insane what the class can do tho. Seems to 'outmelee' high RR tanks, can take on RR10 shadowblades while eating a sitting backstab/thight-cut, can do tremendous damage on range when not interrupted, access to buffs, PR, DI and a superb RR5 RA.

Very nice movie, shows what the unpopular class can do in the hands of a good player (and ex-bonedancer xD).

Hope to meet you once on my vampiir ;)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Or...

Bondoila said:
You need to break it with a melee attack.

Or by getting out of sight for a sec or 2 (that will also break the focus)
(Works nicely in typography thats not to open and plain)

/Charmangle

ps. Hmm...guess vanish will break the focus ? ds.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Great movie

Great Music

Great Fights

Great UI (which 1 are you using btw ? )

what i liked most in the video was all the warlocks you killed and the fight against the bonedancer where you killed hes pets first.

you make me wanna roll an heretic now :p

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
hhehe, nice movie. i like the part where WLs tryd to insta kill u and u used rr5.... they must have thought wtf i ant insta kill :D

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Heh congrats Haxen for the biggest download spree ever on my host.
3,449 downloads since thread started. and almost as many downloads as nocturne3 vid already.

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Lovely movie indeed. :) Makes me wanna roll a heretic of my own but the thought of more pve......... :(

You are a PVE whore nr1 now farm me a belt of moirai!!!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice movie mate.

Sweet damage on the Connu in the end hehe.

Very enjoyable.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Heh congrats Haxen for the biggest download spree ever on my host.
3,449 downloads since thread started. and almost as many downloads as nocturne3 vid already.
Hehe, big soz m8. Didn't know it was going to be such a success. Hope it doesnt reach some limit of your host or somthing. :cheers:

And as posted above i use Ghost UI 1.80 slighlty modified by myself.

And who ever asked how i'll do vs a light tank with elemental weapons, ask Zoia. :p

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Bonehead said:
Hehe, big soz m8. Didn't know it was going to be such a success. Hope it doesnt reach some limit of your host or somthing. :cheers:

And who ever asked how i'll do vs a light tank with elemental weapons, ask Zoia. :p

only intresting thing now is, HOW 2 install this UI? =(

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
why does åø not work in ghost ui? :)
default font in Ghost UI doesnt have åäö and all norweigen shit. But you do get a program in the zip - GhostConfig.exe. Run this program after you've started Daoc and it will open up a browser with lots of diffrent selections. The ones you're using in the UI glows in yellow. All other selections you may choose from are in blue windows. I think i use the font "arial09". It has åäö and all your norweigen kanelbullers. If not, all you have to do is test another font.

To "save" the settings, you eighter need to /quit and play or zone to another zone.

Hope it helped.

EDIT: u need Java to run this program.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Bonehead said:

I can't remember for sure, but i think my zerker has only used Malice on you(since you're cloth and i've never even thought about heretics getting PD).
It's dyed red though, like the heat LW on my back. ;)

I've come close a couple of times, just you wait! :p
/runs off to find a ML9 and 10 raid

Really nice vid though! =)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Very nice movie, insane what the class can do tho. Seems to 'outmelee' high RR tanks, can take on RR10 shadowblades while eating a sitting backstab/thight-cut, can do tremendous damage on range when not interrupted, access to buffs, PR, DI and a superb RR5 RA.

Very nice movie, shows what the unpopular class can do in the hands of a good player (and ex-bonedancer xD).

Hope to meet you once on my vampiir ;)

So far today killed 2 vamps, both used the HoT and fumble abilities as well as some other stuff. Killed one in straight melee after doing about 360dmg from range. The other I had to kite once and heal up.

Then i meet you, and you slaughter me.. but then them matter claws are a bitch... wish my RA's were cheaper so i could get a toon of AoM :p

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to say. Sorry if i havn't answered all PM's i've gotten about heretics. I sorted this by creating this thread.

You'll find your heretic questions over there.

ty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom