Having problems while trying to log in Daoc

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Ello fellas... the past few days i came across with a problem that seems to be serius... i have 2 computers ... the first 1 which is and the "strongest" i play my main acc in all kind of clients without any problem... the second is which is a bit "weaker" i load my bbs.. now... the problem is that when i log my bbs while loading the screen that it checks for any patches to download and then i must put my passes its says " Program not responding"
I kill it via C.M and try it over and over ..... sometimes it loads and some times it says the same thing again... WHEN i manage to put my passes and w8ing to load up the character menu... at 9/10 of tries i get this " bla bla bla connecting to service... Retrying ... Retrying ... service not available press Esc to exit" sometimes at 1 Retrying sometimes at 2 or 3... and finally when god loves me and i manage to log in.. while playing the acc that is on my bb pc gets this " An error has occur .. server has log u out ( or something like that) " ....note that this also happens when i dont dual log ... and on ToA client...

WOU TOU FOU i must do?!?!!

Plz help a desperate man :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hmm sounds a bit like a networking issue. normally, outside the game, you can use both computers on the internet at once?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hmm you say that the "weak" computer fails without you logging in from both at once. tbh I'd have a look at that computer and network cable, or what the computer does when you're logging in.

do the computers each have their own connection to your router or do you use connection sharing or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom