Hate to admit...

C

Cowled

...but i missed the game, crafting and friends :p.

Im a bit back, not playing that often. I've created a little friar called Jaheira, but i don't regret deleting Cowled.. it was good i decided that.

Anyway..

Im looking for the guy who got my stuff from alyssa's 2nd account (the not hacked one), with my stuff.. dunno his name...

My goal, when lvl 50, is to solo a million diamonds, and become a master in all tradeskills :p :D :)

Oh, if i should get hold of my stuff.. i'm looking for a friar-epic-armor, to weare at lvl 45+... so send me ingame if you got one to sell.

E

erhardt

LOL, I saw you grave with my 15 Cleric the other day:)
Im glad my account runs out soon:)

F

Feac_

welcome back :)

And if you want epic armour hang around in camelot for couple of hours you can get whole suit for several classes :)))))) everybody seems to be selling it now

J

Jiggs

yeah and if you need advice PM Benedictine

that goes for all low-level friars :D

i know nothing OK!!!

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Jiggs
yeah and if you need advice PM Benedictine

that goes for all low-level friars :D

i know nothing OK!!!

Ye okay, thanks :)

Jaheira is lvl 35 soon :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Cowled, just join a guild, rape their guild bank, and then leave them again. Easy he?
Shame you are back :(
Regards, Glottis

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Cowled, just join a guild, rape their guild bank, and then leave them again. Easy he?
Regards, Glottis

Omg Karam is here inside a new person...

T

tazzke

Ahaaaa...

It was from you i "stole" some gobs in Barrows yesterday.. :)

Was nice to see you run after them after i charmed them with my mincer hehe :)

And the reply you gave....

"Why do you keep doing that?"
"Cause i need a pet"
"Every pull?"
"They keep getting killed :( "

hehe....soz about that... but nice to see you back :p

M

Motowntheta

Welcome to friardom ... remember whatever any of the other friars say ... make sure you get your rejuv up to 33 :)

And Jiggs really does know eveything.... he told me so :D

A

Apathy

Welcome back. Get crafting!

And 33 rejuv...that was my dream! But I clicked too much on staff and went up to 31. Now I am going to be a battle friar and do what Benedictine does - laugh in the face of death whilst death is busy killing people I could have been healing.

WHYYYYYYYYY Bene WHYYYYYYYYY!

a.

S

Sol-

Regards, Glottis

Why do you have to write "Regards, Glottis" after every post you make....................... or havent you quite worked out how to use the profile button yet.

A

Apathy

It's so that if he ever writes a post that isn't whinging or calling people thieves, we'll know it WAS actually him who wrote it.

a.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
It's so that if he ever writes a post that isn't whinging or calling people thieves, we'll know it WAS actually him who wrote it.

a.

laff

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Just common courtesy.
I do not know how you finish writing emails and such, I normally end them with kind regards, regards, yours sincerly, etc..
Maybe my English education got the better of me :(
Regards, Glottis

A

Apathy

Maybe my English education got the better of me

Apparently not.

Yours sincerEly,

a.

O

old.LandShark

If you can't find anything else to pick over, pick over the English grammar/spelling of someone for whom English isn't even a SECOND language.
You go girls!

A

Apathy

There is a difference between having English as your third language and having only the words WAAAAAAAAAAAH, SUCK, GIMP, NERF and SINCERLY making up the bulk of your use of the language. :p

a.

T

Tranquil-

Apparently that's not the issue here. It was his use of 'Regards Glottis' after his posts. Also while I'm at it. Why do you type;

a.

after each post? Looks like it's about the same thing. Except that since he happens to post negatively, someone(And you.) started to pick on it.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Tranquil-
Apparently that's not the issue here. It was his use of 'Regards Glottis' after his posts. Also while I'm at it. Why do you type;

a.

after each post? Looks like it's about the same thing. Except that since he happens to post negatively, someone(And you.) started to pick on it.

Hmm, I tend to ignore Apathy most of the time. He is a bit too elite for me, and all that :)
And in this post, I did not post much negative things. Were did I do that?
Regards, Glottis

P

Pin

And in this post, I did not post much negative things. Were did I do that?
Regards, Glottis

In the first post you made in the thread.

A

Apathy

The thing at the end of my posts is just habit and history; it goes back about six years or something. Which probably makes it older than you.

It's also very easy to type, unlike Glottikins who no doubt has to check his Cheat Sheet each time he types "Regards" to see if he got the capital letter in the right place. :p

Aww...I love Glotty. And Sish. I like to call them Spotty and Pish when I'm drunk and regaling my friends with tales of DAoC inadequacy.

a.

O

old.Biohazard

I love it how you guys allways manage to take the whole discussion off-topic.

Users who are viewing this thread