Has anyone actually kept anything they got from a Christmas cracker?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Got a miniature screwdriver set somewhere. Actually used it once.

Bought some nice ones this year.

Yes, yes, I know they're a waste of money blah blah, but, well, you know, its Xmas......so meh

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep, I have some decent nail clippers from an expensive cracker, also got a really handy LED torch on a keyring that has been a lifesaver twice in the last 12 months.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
them tiny screwdrivers are uesless though, i used em once and the head came off in my hand. I always enjoy the basketball thing for about 5mins, then its gets boring n give it to lil bro.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I got a small photo frame and I keep a picture of my rabbit Benji in it by my desk; I also have some of those small plastic motorbikes and an elephant lol don't know why I kept them I just did!

ooh and I have one of those nails that look like they're stuck through your finger but fit round it with a bit of curved plastic and you go 'aargh I stabbed myself with a naaaail!!!' and fool no one.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bottle opener keyring. I somehow manage to get a new one each year!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
One of those metal things you try to figure out. Like how to get the hoop off the two joined bits. Amusing watching halfwits give up and cry.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
russian-baby1.jpg

Olgaline

FH is my second home
A christmas cracker ?
is that some kind of sex thing ?

no never got or kept anything from that!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
A christmas cracker ?
is that some kind of sex thing ?

:eek7:

I have never had christmas sex, and never even thought to associate it with crackers rofl you have a strange and beautiful mind there man :cheers:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
what about sex during the Xmas meal? Probably frowned upon.

I'm trying to reach the salt, but Uncle Jerry's arse is moving up & down too fast

Oh, thats not a pig in blanket oO

Thats not horseradish.

Marc

FH is my second home
I kept a miniture comb for about 5 years when i were a lad and shep were a pup. I never used it like. Was from a box of woolworths 99p crackers, yanno, the ones that dont even go bang

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I used to love those squirt rings you used to get. Used to squirt my sister & she used to grass me up lol. You could get a couple of teaspoons of water in them. Going back to the 70s / early 80s. Prob can't get them anymore

11249_thumb.jpg

Marc

FH is my second home
I used to love those squirt rings you used to get. Used to squirt my sister & she used to grass me up lol. You could get a couple of teaspoons of water in them. Going back to the 70s / early 80s. Prob can't get them anymore

11249_thumb.jpg

lol they were mint

Thorwyn

FH is my second home

11249_thumb.jpg

LOL :D
I remember them...
Damn.. getting old. :)

Also, this:

PEZ-Lineup.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
(we should do a "remember these" thread for 70s & early 80s stuff)

I got this for a Christmas present one year - I loved it. Going back to 1978 here..../sob....when I was young..../sob

Tomy-DemonDriver.jpg

anyone remember the game?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
jesus you get them in a cracker?? lol that's expensive stuff, mine are the 99p ones that don't even go bang lol!

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Miniature penknife with blade, philips head screwdriver, bottle open, can opener and screwdriver.

Think it's about 6 or 7 years old now, no way you'd get a penknife in a christmas cracker these days :eek:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
A little bit of paper that had a Q&A on one side

Q. what is the capital of Ethiopia
A. Addis Ababa

and a joke about cannibalism on the other

I'm found it a bit unsettling for some reason (I was drunk mind you) so I slipped it into my wallet where it stayed for 5/6 years I think

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I put my xmas decs up yesterday and found a small whistle shaped like a steam train, a green plastic hair grip with flowers on and one of those little puzzles where you have to slide the tiles over to make a picture. I'd forgotten but I use them as decorations, it looks quite sweet to use little toys on the tree :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

I got this for a Christmas present one year - I loved it. Going back to 1978 here..../sob....when I was young..../sob

Tomy-DemonDriver.jpg

OMG! I had that!

Fast

Part of the furniture
I had that as well, loved it. Well remembered lamp.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I remember getting extremely drunk at a firm's Christmas 'do' and crawling round, in a long evening dress, under tables collecting everyone else's cracker contents. Goodness knows what the top brass thought! I still have them too, little Christmas tree ornaments.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Thread resurrection.

We're using a magnetic calculator paper clip thingie on the fridge door, from Xmas 2011. Waitrose Crackers.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr

Tomy-DemonDriver.jpg

Demon Driver, i had it, spent hours on it too

Poag

m00?
Many years back I was at a Embassy dinner in Mumbai. I got a metal puzzle game inside my cracker. It sits on my desk at home for when i'm waiting for something to happen in WvW :p Even tho i know how to solve it, it still takes a few mins to take apart and put back together.

Its special as the Americans dont have crackers at Christmas, but they got some in as they were hosting the UK Consulate at the time :D

web-retailtin.jpg

Its like the two on the right, but a bit more complex.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Tiffany keyring - went to a very posh Christmas lunch in The City about ten years ago; was gobsmacked when I got a 100 quid bit of jewellery in my cracker.
Silver_Tifffany_key_ring.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom