Harold Shipman

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if nobody knows the story of Harold Shipman (not many) here is the moral,
he killed many many people, got sent to prison for murder*200 (maybe more) and recently he hanged himself because he was on 24 lock-up, thats like staring at four walls 24 hours a day 7 days a week because many people inside the prison wanted to kill him, do you guys have any pitty for this 'murderer' at all ? i actually do feel sorry for him a tiny bit because, staring at four walls 24/7 for a lifetime isnt do-able, its like torture but worse, so i do feel sorry for him, but then the other side thinks :cheers: the guy is dead ! because he killed so many people, just think what there familys are thnking and how upset they are, so -
feel any pitty for him at all or you all glad he's dead? :touch:

Belsameth

Tainted
he murdered 200 people.
24/7 in a small room is far too friendly if you ask me. :)
I'd almost say it's a shame he managed to hang himself

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Bels, let's just say, you was him (not saying you are etc) and you killed 200 maybe 400 people and you was stuck in a 12x12ft room 24/7 for the rest of your life, you would hang youself or hold your breath til you die etc (you cant like) or stick a fork in your eye till you bleed to death, i wouldn't care how i died aslong as i died if i was him, so i feel sorry for him but other side of be thinks we should of made the c*nt :flame: in hell

M

Masquerade

The man killed many helpless people. He deserved his punishment. If I was locked up though, I wouldn't resign myself to the grave. I would escape!

rhu

Fledgling Freddie
i am not familiar with the man, but do i feel pity for him? no.

such murderers should not be given any chance to take the easy way out as he did. anyway, prisons of the modern age are much too comfortable for surving their main purpose, which ofcourse is not only keeping the criminal essense away from the general population, but also to make the criminals pay for their crimes.

for example, here in finland, the prisoners get to use the internet, play video games and so forth. completely out of the question in my opinion. if a person is imprisoned, it usually happens for a reason, thus they should not be given any of the perks of normal life, but stripped from all social benefits, have their wealth confiscated (and distributed among their victims perhaps) and be left with nothing but their name, shame and several years of time to ponder on their crime.

i don't however mean that if someone was convicted from a so called "minor crime" (if there is such a thing), they should be sent to some alcatraz replica; let the judgement be fitting to the crime - allthough murderers and rapists should definately have their presense be removed from society for good, thought i don't mean they should be executed - that would just be too damn easy for them; lock them up for life i say (and for the rapists, remove their genitalia and make them eat every bit).

just a thought.

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Breon said:
Less of a burden to the tax payer imo :cheers:

If they had just hanged him in the first place we would have saved even more :clap:

Capital punishment for Child killers, Cop killers and Serial Killers imo.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
No, i dont feel sorry for him. He killed 200 people, he's a sick bastard and deserves it.

And if you say it's because of a bad childhood :puke: Well, nobody finds killing people normal, because they had bad parents o_O

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Ok you all proved a point, the bastard deservs to rot in hell (which is doing currently and for the rest of eternity) maybe they should of not wet the spunge like on green mile

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
No matter how damning the evindence, nothing is definate. Once a death sentence has been enacted there can be no repeal.

Cyfr

Banned
He should have his bolocks cut off and lots of other torture, never killed as that would stop his pain.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Revenge is an expensive and ill fitting garment, why wear it with such pride?

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well he's dead and he's gone to pergatory :D

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Lol Sissyfoo, how did he kill most of the bodies? jack the ripper style or lethal injection or whatever?

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
The way he got to his end is pretty mild for what he actually should have done the rest of his life, sitting in a cage staring at the wall.. saying he should be tortured badly might seem acceptable from the point of view of some people, but my opinion is that such thoughts only makes u a step closer to what he was.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Blondy said:
Lol Sissyfoo, how did he kill most of the bodies? jack the ripper style or lethal injection or whatever?

Lethal injection/over medicated them. If he butchered them then I doubt he would have had such a high body count. ;)

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
I've often thought people like this should be made to endure what they've put other people through, i.e rapists once imprisoned should never bend over to pick up the soap in the communal showers...ultimate revenge.;)

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
I noticed that today would have been Harold Shipman's 58th birthday.
OMG! It's my father's 58th birthday today too!!!! :eek7:

Chilly

Balls of steel
i rekon half the ppl on FH OT are Finnish convicts, anyone played em at project gothem racing btw? i bet theyr good.

Harold shipman COMPLETELY abused his position. As a Doctor you essentially have 100% power over someone in terms of life/death etc.. (as he proves on multiple occasions) And as a Doctor you have you be trustworthy, not a fucking psyco,and rather good at paperwork. He abused his position, killed hundreds of little ladies and tried to deny it.

Perhaps he saw the error of his ways? The fact of the matter is, Doctors are clever fuckers - thats why they be doctors! So he could have killed himself anyway even with a guard on suicide watch (im assuming the guard hasnt done like 7 years of med school) who probably thinks the only way u can kill ursen is with a knife or a big rope.

He should have had to visit every single family of the people he killed or something, made to feel the utter evilness of the shit he did.

Burn in hell. (not that there is a hell)

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Well now you lot put it, i'm the odd one out feeling a tiny bit sorry for the ****, now he needs to be tortured in hell for the rest of eternity :kissit:

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
He was due to sign up for the prison boxing team in a few weeks as well...

apparently he has a lethal jab

Monkee

Fledgling Freddie
frogster said:
If they had just hanged him in the first place we would have saved even more :clap:

Capital punishment for Child killers, Cop killers and Serial Killers imo.

my views exactly, bring back capital punishment :wij:

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
The person I really feel sorry for in this whole sad affair (apart from the victim's families of course) is Mrs. Shipman.
She's been ostricised by a lot of the community and the press is currently hounding her about her pension. She had nothing to do with her husband's crimes, yet she's being treated as if she's some sort of Myra Hindley.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He was due to sign up for the prison boxing team in a few weeks as well...

apparently he has a lethal jab

:clap:

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Monkee said:
my views exactly, bring back capital punishment :wij:

Capital punishment can never be justified until the legal system becomes infalible. However this will never happen.

1 innocent person dying is too much of a cost for anything.

There is no justification for the death penalty in modern society.

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
So, Gun man goes on a rampage in a Mall, he is caught on 43 different CCTV cameras killing 36 women and children. He kills 3 Policemen while being arrested. But caught "red handed" by 11 others.

Im sorry, but those odds are good enough for me, if not "infalible"

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
frogster said:
So, Gun man goes on a rampage in a Mall, he is caught on 43 different CCTV cameras killing 36 women and children. He kills 3 Policemen while being arrested. But caught "red handed" by 11 others.

Im sorry, but those odds are good enough for me, if not "infalible"

But that case is not every case. Most cases rely on subjective and circumstantial evidence which is why a number are turned over every year on appeal.

Also what purpose does the justice system and the penal system especially carry out within society and where would capital punishment fit into this?

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
post farming is so crap, why do it?
and capital punishment shouldnt be put back into england, it's a easy way of cheating your way out of punishment

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
But that case is not every case. Most cases rely on subjective and circumstantial evidence which is why a number are turned over every year on appeal.

Also what purpose does the justice system and the penal system especially carry out within society and where would capital punishment fit into this?

You missunderstand me. Im not calling for a "willy nilly" approach. But, especially in circumstances as i mentioned earlier, why should society be burdened with having to baby sit these "people". I for one dont feel that my taxes should go towards providing child killers with sky TV and Gamecubes.
These people will never get out, they will never be "reformed".
And i would like to point out, that unless you have had a family member murdered you can never really understand what its like to be a victim. Its not just the people they kill, they kill the families too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom