Hardmode solo visual

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I know , i was there ... its also the reason daoc never took off on a massive scale , endless grind of fail :(

It's (whas) still pretty quick if you make a nice group! I'd keep the slow grind tbh, it discourages the (cheating) retards (which you will find a lot on the instant ones).

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Think daoc was no where near as bad as some games for the grind (Lineage 2 springs to mind).

What would of helped is if they had the foresight to do what Lord of the Rings online did by making the brunt of exp come through questing to make it more interesting. There the roles are reversed, you get ok exp from mobs but good epic quests will normally give you close to whole levels or more and completing other landmarks parts of the game (its equivilent to mls or cls) would reward you exp, rather then demand exp to gain them.

Everz

FH is my second home
Lol, Ramboz is actually the original Rambo then?

Hated lot you are nevertheless.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
There is no irony since im just commenting on a post on a forum I frequent :p

See this is why nobody likes you <3 :D

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol, Ramboz is actually the original Rambo then?

Hated lot you are nevertheless.

Yah original rambo crew :)

I guess ur thinking about <Deadly Shadows> with the hated part ;)

To be frank anyone that got zerged by DS had it comming, mids ran fg of sbs days on end and the 8 mans used to add and zerg soloers, enough was enough.

Still the only guild in history of daoc that made ~21 million rps in 4 weeks before the rp boost.

Good times~

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
There is no irony since im just commenting on a post on a forum I frequent :p

See this is why nobody likes you <3 :D

Yah and before you know it your back ingame lvling a minstrel for me to duo with x<

It is your daoc receptors in your brain, you can't help yourself. Addicted for lajf.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I remember Tasslehoff telling me one day in school how he had tried rvr in his epic gear on his sb and he had killed this bloke called Rambo and then it just came pouring in with pms telling him how fucking awesome he was! :D

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
You still playing said server nab?

Nah havn't played in a while, but think I will give it another go Live daoc seem to suck as much as when I left during xmas and well Bad company 2 is bugged and unbalanced..aoc sucks..installed borderlands but its going in the bin aswell.

In short yah I will be playing again, just gonna steal some plats from Fast so I can get more 99 qu env weapons and put ablatives or something on armor ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Nah havn't played in a while, but think I will give it another go Live daoc seem to suck as much as when I left during xmas and well Bad company 2 is bugged and unbalanced..aoc sucks..installed borderlands but its going in the bin aswell.

In short yah I will be playing again, just gonna steal some plats from Fast so I can get more 99 qu env weapons and put ablatives or something on armor ;)

PL me a scout then mate :D.

You know it makes sense.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Sneak0rz !!! <3

I still wub you, join us on Hib imo :D

eew00h Thesa :) /wave

I got a rr5 champ on hib Us but well, I just don't know about live daoc anymore.. soloing is impossible if ur not like a skald or stealther and the 8 mans all suck x<

Shame I can't transfear by DE armsman to US then I would be more tempted I think, he can kill adders hehe :p

@ Everz lulz, I already PLed you a scout once on .DE not doing that again xD and j00 fukkered off to US that time aswell leaving me to pwn hermans all alone x< u minger

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
eew00h Thesa :) /wave

I got a rr5 champ on hib Us but well, I just don't know about live daoc anymore.. soloing is impossible if ur not like a skald or stealther and the 8 mans all suck x<

Shame I can't transfear by DE armsman to US then I would be more tempted I think, he can kill adders hehe :p

@ Everz lulz, I already PLed you a scout once on .DE not doing that again xD and j00 fukkered off to US that time aswell leaving me to pwn hermans all alone x< u minger

Gib German Albs! :<

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Realm Hopper!

Boing ... Boing ... Boing !!!!

article-1026014-0194F0A000000578-95_468x715.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom